David and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was very cool. He wanted his sister to strip in front of him. And his sister very much wanted to.

I purposely didn't wear a bra, hoping we wouldn't wait until Saturday to do something. I never expected it to be this fast. Or in this setting.

I tried my best to take off my shirt in an arousing manner. I paused just as the bottom of my shirt was passing over my nipples. Then I made sure my arms were extended up and over my head for a while before dropping the shirt onto the porch.

David stared at my naked chest. I didn't move again until I saw his eyes come back up to mine. That's when I unsnapped my jeans. I pulled down the zipper and let the tight jeans rest on my hips. I used both hands to push them down, revealing my small, light red panties.

I leaned over to take off the jeans, making sure he could see my breasts as they hung free. The cool evening air, plus the excitement of stripping for David, caused my nipples to stick out. I wondered if they would feel his tongue, soon.

I stood up and waited for him to scan my body before moving to the tub. I stepped in gingerly and worked my way to the seat directly opposite my brother. I sat down and stretched out my legs.

If I scooted down just a few inches I could reach his cock. But I let my feet linger on his thighs and calves, gently massaging him. The water lapped up around my breasts, teasing my nipples with moist heat.

"You look much better without a suit on," David said.

"Why, thank you. I'm sure you do, too."

He was taken aback, I thought, by my comment. But I locked my eyes onto his crotch and licked my lips. If this was going to be a teasing contest, I wanted him to know I was the heavy favorite going in.

"Where's my drink?" I asked.

"In the kitchen."

"Go get it," I ordered playfully.

I suspected he was hard and I wanted to see it...and to embarrass him. He started to get up.

"Take off your suit first," I said.

"Hey, you wore your panties..."

"OK. I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." I pushed myself half out of the water.

"No. Wait."

I smiled broadly as I sat back down. This time it was my time to stare and wait.

David slid off his swimming suit under the water. Even through the roiling water I could see his semi-erect cock. The wet suit was thrown over the edge and David stood up.

That magnificent cock that I vividly remembered from the previous weekend was in front of me again. But this time I didn't get to touch it or taste it. I watched David step out of the tub and go inside, his cute butt dripping the entire way.

He came back with a glass of wine and placed it in the holder next to me.

"Thank you, David. That was very nice." He undoubtedly caught my meaning. A few seconds later he was seated across from me again...naked.

I took a sip, leaning my head back to give him an extended view of my chest arching told him. I could have jumped on him at any moment and fucked him all night. I was beyond horny.

Apparently he was too, because as soon as the wine glass was back in the holder he was moving towards me. He nudged my legs apart with his hands and kneeled in front of me. I expected a kiss. But, instead, got his mouth firmly planted on my right breast.

David's tongue worked feverishly on my nipple. Then he moved to my other breast. Little did he know that another couple minutes of that attention and I might have cum. He continued to suck on my breasts while one of his hands moved up my thigh and onto my panties.

They were soaked, and I don't mean from the hot tub water. Then his fingers found my clit and he rubbed it hard. I was moaning and making my body as available to him as I could in the cramped quarters of the tub. I could see his pulsing erection hover above the water.

I wanted him inside me so badly. I waited patiently. David pulled down my panties and tossed them aside. He looked at my naked body and I knew he would fuck me.

Then my ass was in his hands and he was lifting me up. He lowered his body until his face was between my legs, just inches from my pussy. I spread myself for him and he moved towards me.

The first time I felt his tongue on my clit I thought I would explode. He licked and sucked and clamped his lips down on my swollen nub. I pulled his head closer.

"Oh, God. Yes! Right there. Yes!"

David held up my legs with his shoulders while clutching at my ass with both hands. The sensation of his fingers sinking into my wet cheeks added to my desire to cum. And I didn't need much more coaxing.

As much as I wanted my brother to fuck me, I couldn't hold off cumming any longer.

"Oh, fuck. David! David! Yessss."

He held on tight as my orgasm began. Nobody who's ever been with me during an orgasm has ever questioned when or if I came. My entire body shook. I gripped David's head between my legs. And I screamed out with pleasure.

He did a marvelous job keeping his mouth around my clit or his tongue buried deep inside my cunt. Although I wanted it to be his big cock, he certainly knew what to do with his tongue. I came multiple times, finally having to nearly back my way out of the tub to get away from his wonderful mouth.

"Oh my God, David," I panted.

"Now we're even," he said with a wet smile.

###

We didn't do anything else in the tub. Without having to say it, I think both of us knew we had all weekend to keep 'experimenting'. When it was time for bed, I made the first suggestion that I hoped would ultimately lead to fucking my brother.

"Sleep with me tonight, David. Please," I said to him with a look I hoped would make it impossible for him to say 'no'.

He took a few seconds to consider the consequences. I knew he was thinking that saying 'yes' would lead to sex. But I had no idea what he'd say. Everything we'd done so far was fairly innocent compared to what I was asking of him now. It wouldn't have shocked or offended me if he said 'no'; only disappointed me.

"Is that what you really want?" he asked.

"Yes."

When he still hesitated and I wondered if he was only doing this for me, I added, "But not just as a favor to me. You have to want it, too."

"I do," he said softly.

I hugged him as hard as I ever had. "I love you, David."

"I love you, too, Justine."

We were both dressed when we entered the bedroom. It was incredibly sexy to strip for him, while watching him do the same for me. When I was down to my panties and David was in his boxers, we stopped. With anybody else I probably would have been the one to take off his boxers. And likewise, he would have undressed me. But we felt good about getting naked for each other.

David's cock was already quite thick by the time I got to see it, but not totally erect. In just the few seconds we stood facing each other I could see it lengthen. It's such a turn-on to know I affect him that way.

We slowly came together and hugged. Our hands explored each other's body while our tongues made contact. I could feel his cock becoming firmer as it rubbed against our stomachs, especially when David held me by the ass and pulled me closer to him. I tingled from the anticipation of what was about to happen.

Somehow we managed to make it to the side of the bed and clumsily fall onto it, still clutching each other. We rolled around, kissing and touching everywhere. I loved the feeling of David's naked skin on mine. And whenever he happened to stroke my breasts or my ass or my pussy, I made sure to grip his cock a little bit harder.

He was hard enough to fuck now. But I wanted this to be special. I wanted him to have no doubt that putting his rigid cock inside my wet pussy was the right thing to do.

David was on top of me when the rolling stopped. His mouth was on one of my breasts almost before I could open my eyes. He pushed down hard with his mouth while pushing my breast up with his hand. I felt his tongue slide across my nipple.

He remembered my instructions from inside his dorm room and he gently bit me. I arched my back up, hoping he'd give me more...even harder. He did.

"Oh, God. Yes!" I cried out to him.

Both breasts were handled the same way and my pussy was dripping wet, ready for him at any time. But he kept licking, all the way down my body, past my navel and between my legs.

His mouth enclosed my clit. My ass was lifted off the bed and once again I felt his magic tongue attack me. Another half minute and I would have cum. Instead, I squirmed away from him. Or at least I tried.

I rolled half way over before his strong arm stopped me. I laughed when I finally was able to roll onto my stomach.

"You can't escape," he said, holding me tightly by the waist as I thrashed about. I clung to the headboard and used it as leverage to pull myself forward.

"Bad girl," David said menacingly. Then I felt the first slap on my ass. And a second.

"Ouch!" I screamed, more from surprise than pain.

He struck me again. "Ouch! David!"

But by the next little spank, I found myself spreading my legs, the sensation of his hand hitting my flesh vibrating through my entire pussy.

"Aha," he said. "So you like being punished."

He spanked me again, only this time he kept his hand on my sore cheek, letting his fingers wander between my legs and onto my cunt. I eagerly accepted his finger as it entered me, probing my wet hole.

"I think you should kiss it and make it better," I suggested.

I felt David move around, then the relative coolness of his lips soothed my cheek. His tongue rode across my ass, followed by another kiss. I lifted my butt toward his face.

The next thing I felt was David's hard cock resting on top of my ass. He placed it between my cheeks and let it slide up and down. I rose off the bed just a little bit more.

No man could resist what I was offering and my brother was no exception. He put his hands on my hips and shuffled back to get a good look. His hands followed the curves of my ass before taking his cock and placing it at the entrance to my vagina.

He didn't ask and I didn't need to beg.

I finally got to experience the delight of his long, thick shaft filling my cunt. David was very gentle. He pushed until his legs hit my ass, then held his cock in place.

"God, you feel so good David," I told him honestly. "Now fuck me."

Not like he needed to be told. He began to pull out his cock, then thrust it back into me. He was slow at first, seemingly enjoying the act more than the sexual release he was getting. It wasn't until his hand reached under my body and found my tit that we really began to fuck.

"Yes! Harder!" I begged.

I could hear his breathing become faster and harder, but he never said anything.

"That's it, David. Fuck me hard!"

He was squeezing my breast, twirling the nipple between his fingers. His other hand held me by the waist, pulling me back against his body. His legs slapped loudly against my ass with each thrust.

I gripped a pillow, then remembered the headboard and held it tightly with both hands. This gave David a better angle and easier access to my breasts. The bed shook noisily as we both got closer to cumming.

"Cum inside me, David. I want to feel your hot cum inside my cunt."

He clearly liked to hear me talk. Each time I did his pace quickened and the veracity of his thrusts increased. He was grunting now. I was nearly trembling with excitement knowing we were both about to experience fantastic orgasms.

"Yes, Justine. Yes! Yes!" David groaned.

And he came.

He held my waist and pounded his cock into me like no man had ever done before. It was a marvelous pounding. With each plunge, cum poured from his cock. He held it in place, then pulled back and thrust again. More cum spewed out.

I reached back and rubbed my clit. No more than fifteen seconds later I was cumming, too. David's boisterous grunts were joined by my cries of pleasure. I held the headboard with one hand and worked my clit with the other. Anybody outside the bedroom would have thought something very bad was happening. But David and I knew better. Something incredible was going on.

When David was done and he leaned forward against my body, I fell flat onto the bed. He lay on top of me, his wonderful wet cock pressed against my ass.

"You were wonderful," I assured him, not even having to lie about it.

"You too. I can't believe how good that was."

"Promise to do it again?" I asked.

"Give me half an hour."

12