All Comments on 'David and John Ch. 03'

by thorbet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

this gets better and better any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong turn.

Parts 1 and 2 were beautiful, with David and John entering into a tender, gay love affair that is emotionally and sexually satisfying to both of them. Part 3 started well enough, but it quickly devolved into this cruel tale of humiliation where John treats David like some cheap bar pickup. I’m not sure why you took your story in this direction, since it could’ve been so lovely if you had had David and John continue to secretly meet for sex, fall in love, David leaves his wife, and then they become committed gay partners. That would’ve been a sexy as fuck story instead of this “suck it bitch”, “you have a tiny clitty” rot we see too often in here.

suckermansuckermanover 4 years ago
reality

these stories are true and Details provided by me for Thorbet to put into wonderful words.. We still meet secretly and spend as much time together as possible. Some of our sessions are very much John being very dominant and even cruel. I so enjoy the humiliation. Some are very gentle. Meeting in secret is much easier now as my wife has a boyfriend..There is so much to tell about what happened after these stories took place I often wonder if Thorbet would write some more as my writing is terrible. But he hasnt written for a long time and dont know if he would write more.

The story of the park toilets is so real it brings back many memories. The description is amazing. what a writer!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

I don't personally relate to the humiliation theme but you tell the story well

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

For guys who like this kind of stuff..you might want to read my stories..or send me a message. Either way, loved the story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story hits close to home. I became involved with a co-worker who I suspected was bi years ago when we were in our 20s. We were both in loveless marriages and bonded together. At first we were nervous with each other, and then as we got comfortable we really hit it off, meeting about once a month. Then we both split from our wives and made a vow to get closer. He was very paranoid about even being seen with a guy for some reason, when no one even suspected he liked guys. He would also be very into getting into a romantic relationship, but after each sexual encounter he would brood and disappear for months at a time. This went on into our 30s and after a hiatus of about 10 years, we rekindled our affair. I thought the timing was right for a real romance since he was a dominant type and I was rather submissive.

But he turned mean, abusing me and belittling me. I didn't mind it at first, but it seemed to be the only thing that would get his motor started. He only wanted to get sucked off and then light as cigarette and go into his own little world. He had me in his power for years (22 to be exact) but finally I had to put my foot down. Turned out to be the same reason his wife left him in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthorbet@thorbet
I am now 75 and have been bi most of my life. My sex drive is still strong although my wife's finished years ago. and I look for satisfaction in other directions now I enjoy writing to stimulate myself and other like minded people. Thanks to those of you who have given me f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES