All Comments on 'David & Lisa Ch. 01'

by ConnieChatterly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I did enjoy this lovely story and can hardly wait for Chapter 02! Thank you for bringing us this sizzling hot tale - five stars.

Janice1939Janice1939about 11 years ago
Totally sick

Women are slowly waking up, that they are superior. With your story you put yourself and others back to second rate. Don't you know you were born more advanced than any male most of whom never catch up. While before you leave this life your male partner is long death, if you both live a full life.

We only lost our place due to the roar of a volcano the sound was Yahweh, we were blamed for the darkness and loss of life about 3500 years ago. After we had run society for more than 5000 years, as leaders and priestesses.

The writing is great the story is evil, violence against women is based on ignorance,

Love Janice

hosedathomehosedathomeabout 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Nothing about this story even hints at a woman not getting what she wants. Women don't need to orgasm to enjoy sex. They needto feel connected to their partner. She certainly did. She wanted to please. A signal that she cares about herself and her partner. To have a woman so engrossed in pleasing others and to realize the true joy that she gets out it is what every man should be lucky enough to have in their life. It's what every woman should strive for as well. Good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. That comment though….wow! Sex is a personal thing, as is religious belief. I’m firmly of the opinion that those two things should be very very separate.

Involving toilet needs/ habits into sex is a definite No for me, I’d have rated the story higher if it had included the safety/ sanity protocols. It’s a reassurance that I find sexy.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous