All Comments on 'David Shaw, Victorian Messenger'

by Thorilla

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
RAPE ! ! ! !

Let's face it, he was raped. In that day and age, it might not have been considered rape, but by today's standards, it was RAPE. The good part of it was that he got his rocks off and the bad part of it is that only got paid one shilling. If I were him, and since the owner did not tell me what I was getting into and now there was a 10 week contract, I would ask for a raise. If he did not give me a raise for sexual services, since he was my pimp, I would quit. Hey, all is fair in money, sex and rape.

I realize this is a fictional story from another centuty, but I had to make a comment about this since it did happen and it was more notable in France.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice story!

Looking forward to reading many, many more of the Underskirt Boy's adventures with the delightful and not-so-delightful women of Victorian society :-) Like all your stories, well-written and a joy to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
David Shaw...

...Victorian Messenger, deserves his own Masterpiece theater special. I know I'd watch it!

In response to the other poster who called it rape: Well, I guess, in a way. If you use the word -very- loosely. Much closer to call it prostitution. Either way, when it comes to the age-old sport of underskirt facesitting, a dominant, controlling woman is a necessary part of the fantasy. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Want more with Lady Onslow

Greatly enjoyed it. Please write more about David with Lady Onslow and her housekeeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

This is amazing, please post more.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 6 years ago
Yes, I hope to hear more of David.

I love cunnilingus, but would much prefer the lovely blonde twins (or Thorilla) to the unwashed types herein.

bawdi1bawdi1over 3 years ago
Jobs available?

Are there any jobs available at Maynards, would be a pleasure servicing these lovely ladies, mmmmmm cunt licking my favorite!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 2 years ago

A shilling? Highway robbery; his share should come to at least half a crown.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my time running a Field Studies Centre and being attended to by one or two of the young male undergraduates every couple of weeks. The best part was the fresh batch of meat each week as one minibus left and another arrived.

WillieTurnerWillieTurner12 months ago

Delightful! The thought of serving in that way is most appealing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous