David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the table. As usual, Lisa had prepared a veritable feast and I was hard pressed not to shovel the food into my face. Best to try and show some decorum to my lovely host.

A minute later she exited the bedroom. She had changed her top, dispensing with the blouse and fleece jumper for a tee shirt that didn't hide any curves. Her breasts swayed gently from side to side as she approached me, nipples poking at the fabric.

"Christopher's fine. He's having his afternoon nap. He's been running around all morning." she said as she took the seat opposite at the corner so we were facing each other. She crossed her legs, one foot inches from my leg.

She took a sip of her coffee then looked up at me.

"You know," she said softly. "No one knows this, but," her voice lowered and her eyes dropped to the table for a moment before coming back to meet mine.

"Mike, Mike and I have been trying for another baby for nearly six months now. It's starting to strain our relationship," her voice quivered slightly.

She continued. "It's affecting Mike terribly, though he puts up a brave face to everyone. The pressure to perform is, well, backfiring and he's not performing well. We just don't know where the problem lays. Is it him or me?" Her eyes misted over.

"Oh! Lisa!" I said quietly, taking her hand. It was warm and she gripped me firmly.

"Have you looked for professional help?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No. Not yet. That's the next step. But I think it would hurt Mike's sense of manhood. It's almost acknowledging he can't procreate anymore regardless of where the problem lays.

"David, I love him too much to see him hurt like that."

Emotions were running rampant through me. I was trying to fathom how to proceed. The ice had already been broken last weekend, but it didn't make the situation any easier. In fact it put me in more of a predicament than before.

A moment of silence held between us then Lisa broke it.

"David, will you take me?" she said as she squeezed my hand and looked deep into my soul with her eyes.

"Li, Lisa! I, I can't! I shouldn't!" I protested weakly. "I mean, you're fertile right now. What happened last weekend was an accident, but to do this willingly, it's, it's just wrong!"

"David, it's okay. I'm past the fertile window now. I just need you to make love to me. It's been so long since Mike and I made love for pleasure. Please?" she pleaded as the sadness in her eyes grew and she dropped a hand to my leg.

I sat there frozen, my mind locked in confusion. I looked down from her face to her chest. Heavy breasts hung down as she leant forward slightly, pulling on the thin fabric of the tee, outlining the curve below her nipples.

She saw my eyes drop to her bosom, a silent signal for her to proceed. Sliding off the chair, she knelt between my legs, running both hands up my thighs to my groin.

My pulse raced, adrenalin flooding my system charging me for flight or fight, but I sat there glued to the seat, heart thumping in my chest.

My cock betrayed me, growing in my jeans as her hand stroked over it. Slowly she unbuckled my trousers and grabbing the zip gently pulled it downwards.

She parted the material at the front and slipped a hand in grasping my turgid cock and pulled it out. Precum leaked from the head.

Her eyes looked up and locked with mine as her lips slid along my glans and over the crown, holding the knob in her warm wet mouth. Her tongue bathed the underside of my cock.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck, Lisa!" I cried, as my knob swelled in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she hummed around my cock head.

"Oh! God!"

The vibration shot through my shaft into my groin and I became instantly fully erect.

Gripping the base of my shaft she bobbed her head up and down, taking half my length to the back of her throat. Squishing, slurping noises issued from her mouth as she fucked her face on my cock.

I placed a hand at the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of silky hair and guided her movements on my manhood.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Yesssss" I hissed. "That is soooo nice Lisa!"

Her hands moved to my hips and grabbed the sides of my jeans. Lifting my hips she pulled the garment down to my ankles where I shrugged them free along with my boots..

With my groin fully free she now returned one hand to the base of my shaft and jacked my cock while the other hand held my testicles and gently pulled and rolled the balls.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I sighed in pleasure as I spread my legs wider.

Circling her thumb and index finger around the scrotum above my balls she tightened the grip and pulled down gently, my testicles cupped beneath her palm. Simultaneously she plunged her mouth down on my knob, forcing it into her throat.

"GAHHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted as strong muscles clamped around my knob and my testicles tightened up against her hand as they tried to pull against the base of my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhh! FUCK!" I cried again, pulling her head hard to me as she spasmed in her throat and gagged. I held her there for a few more seconds, delirious with the pleasure then released her from me as her gags increased.

Saliva ran from her mouth and soaked into her top as she gasped for breath. A big smile spread across her face. God! What a beautiful slut she was.

"Did you like that?" she asked huskily.

"Fuck, Lisa! That was incredible. Especially that thing you did with my balls!"

She giggled, "I thought you might cum."

"Might have taken a bit more work. It's been a busy week."

She grinned again, "Amber draining your fluids too often?"

I blushed. "She's hard to keep up with!" I replied. "Come up here!"

She stood up and straddled my lap, trapping my cock between us. I reached for the base of her shirt and pulled it up as she raised her arms.

The tee rose up over her breasts, exposing the pendulous orbs to my sight. With her arms raised up they looked so perfect. Beautifully rounded with high set nipples that were very erect.

She grabbed the tee as it got to her head and whipped it off.

"Put your hands behind your head," I ordered.

She laced her fingers behind her neck and pulled her elbows back, raising and opening her chest to me.

My hands stroked up her waist and over her jutting out ribcage to the base of her breasts. I cupped them gently, feeling the soft weight in my palms.

I lowered my head to her right nipple and sucked it gently into my mouth, lathing saliva over the turgid flesh.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she sighed as I drew the nipple further into my mouth and began running the flat of my tongue over it. I kneaded her left breast, pinching and rolling the nipple between my thumb and index finger.

Her hips started to rock to and fro, grinding her mound against my cock.

I swapped my mouth to her left nipple and continued with my fingers on the one it had just left.

"Oh, David! I'm getting so wet!" she sighed. "Please, take me to bed!"

My mouth left her breast and I looked at her. Her eyes were slightly glazed. I dropped my hands from her chest and placed them on her shoulder blades and drew her close as her hands moved behind my head.

Her soft breasts pressed hard against my chest as we kissed deeply. Tongues searching, writhing against the other.

Placing my hands under her buttocks I stood, lifting her along with me as we continued to kiss. She moaned in my mouth as my cock pressed hard against her jeans covered pussy.

I carried her down the corridor to the guest bedroom and placed her on her back on the bed. Her legs fell apart, a large wet spot where her pussy was.

She unbuttoned her pants as I removed my top. As she started to wiggle the trousers off I reached forward and helped peel them off.

I looked at her laying on the bed, naked, legs open for me. Her strawberry blonde hair laid out in a shimmering halo around her head. The soft light entering the room giving her body a warm glow, delicate shadows cast over the flesh from her sensuous curves.

Her swollen pussy was flushed a deep red. The labia parted, a glistening wetness at her hole seeping a little fluid down over her anus.

I crawled onto the bed between her legs as she pulled them back and opened them further. I could see her clitoris poking out of its hood.

I looked her in the eyes. Pure lust looked back.

"Fuck me David!" she whispered.

The head of my cock pressed against her opening. The heat emanating from it washed over my glans.

She tilted her hips up slightly as I thrust in. She was so wet I slid nearly all the way in on one thrust. Hot, wet tightness gripped my cool shaft. I closed my eyes relishing the sensation.

"Unghhhhh!" she grunted as I groaned in response.

"God, Lisa. You have such a deep pussy!"

I pulled a few inches out and thrust back in, my full length embedded in her soft, tight body. The end of her vagina pulsed around my glans.

I looked at her and her eyes bored deep into my soul.

"David," whispered. "I'm pregnant."

My heart stopped. Time stopped. My cock swelled to bursting point within her tight pussy.

"Lisa: am, am I..." I asked, struggling with the situation.

"Yes," she replied. Her hands came up to cradle my face. "I felt something last Sunday morning, as we sat together at breakfast. I did a test on Monday. It came out positive."

"Lisa, I, I don't know what to say."

She put a finger to my lips. "You don't have to say anything," she said quietly. "Just make love to me."

My brain reeled. It was so wrong, but I'd never felt so horny in my life. I had gotten another man's wife pregnant. Not just another man, it was my own brother!"

My cock felt like a telephone pole in Lisa's pussy. As I pulled slowly back and thrust in I could feel every ridge and fold of her delicate tunnel. Her warm wetness engulfed me, the swollen labia nuzzling against the base of my shaft as I held my cock fully in her, my testicles resting on her ass.

Lisa's hands moved to my buttocks urging me to penetrate her as I started to piston in and out of her yielding sex.

Holding myself up by my hands I looked down at her. Her breasts wobbled on her chest as she panted with our coupling. Her hips thrusting up and down, extracting maximum pleasure from the head of my cock rubbing her G spot and plunging deep into her insides.

I looked further down to where we joined. My swollen cock stretching her pussy hole, the glistening clitoris erect and exposed from its' hood.

I increased the pace, squelching sounds coming from where our sex organs connected.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh, David! I think I'm going to cum! Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my hot tight pussy!"

Her chest and neck suddenly flushed a deep red and her cunt suddenly tightened up around me and I forced my cock to plunge through the constriction.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried and arched her back as the orgasm gripped her. Pussy juice gushed around my shaft making my penetration of her incredibly tight pussy easier.

She held the climax for an age, a long low wail coming in a strangled cry from her throat as her pussy spasmed on my thrusting shaft.

Plunging into her climaxing pussy was sending me over the edge. I eased down on to my elbows and started to hammer her sex.

"Oh, fuck Lisa!" I cried.

Her eyes snapped open and looked at me.

"Cum!" she grunted. "Cum in my pussy! Cum deep inside me! Fill my womb with your hot sperm! Cum in your pregnant lover!" she panted out.

An invisible hand gripped inside my loins and squeezed as her words set me off. I gave one last massive thrust into her pulsing tunnel and exploded cum directly into her throbbing cervix. All my muscles seized up as pulses of hot cum jetted up my shaft into her.

I couldn't breath. My heart threatened to explode in my chest as I pumped my life fluid into the woman I had impregnated.

She gave a shudder as the last of my cum spurted against her insides and we collapsed together sweaty and panting.

I looked at her and she thrust her mouth against mine. Her hot wet tongue wriggled against mine as my cock twitched inside her still throbbing pussy. She was so hot and very, very wet.

"Oh David," she said, slipping her tongue from me. "That was incredible. Thank you." A smile broke across her face.

"I now the difference between you and Mike," she continued.

"And?" I queried.

"You're an incredible lover. I love Mike and he is good in bed, but you're a whole level above."

I looked deeply into her eyes. "Have you told Mike that you're expecting?"

Her voice was hushed, "No. Not yet. We made love, had sex at least on Wednesday. I'm going to tell him tomorrow. He'll be over the moon and hopefully back to normal. It's been a rough few months."

"Thank you David," she whispered.

We looked into each other's eyes for a few more moments.

"Lisa. Are you in love with me?" I asked quietly.

She looked down a moment then back up at me.

"Yes." A tear welled up in one eye and trickled down her cheek to the side of her face.

She sobbed and I held her close till she recovered. The pressure of the last six months had come to a head and her emotional release was natural, but deep down I knew she was strong.

"I'm sorry," she sniffled wiping her face, then smiled and laughed a little. "I'm so stupid."

"Lisa," I chided her gently. "You're beautiful and smart. The emotional stress of the past months must have been huge. And, well, now this."

"Oh, David! What am I going to do?" she asked searching my eyes for an answer. "I love you both, but can I keep you both? You have your own life and loves. I can't live in fear of Mike finding out about us. It would hurt him terribly."

I stroked her face and pressed against her, our sex organs still mated together. The soft skin of her belly and breasts pressed against me, her legs wrapped around mine.

My mind was ticking over, searching for a plan.

"Lisa, could you stand to see Mike with another woman?" I asked.

Emotions ran across her face.

"I, I don't know." she confessed. "I would be a selfish hypocrite to deny him, seeing as I'm laying her with your cock embedded in my pussy and your child in my womb. But, if it really made him happy..."

She squeezed her pussy on my semi turgid shaft as she said this.

"What are you thinking?" she added.

"Perhaps we can make it work to all our advantages," I started to explain. "You see, Amber, well she was a virgin till a little while ago and,"

"And you deflowered her?" she interrupted.

"Ummm, yes to put it bluntly."

She smiled and said, "I'm glad it was you."

"Anyway," I continued. "Well, Amber has a huge appetite, sexual appetite. I think I unleashed some nympho beast, or it feels like it."

Lisa giggled and her pussy clutched my shaft.

"Oh! God! You're still so big in me!" she exclaimed. "Sorry darling, you were saying?"

"Let's just say Amber wants to try, well, try everything!" I managed to say finally.

"What do you mean by everything?" Lisa asked with a cheeky smile rising on her face.

"It's my fault," I admitted. "I gave her some porn web links to keep her busy while we were at the wedding last week. And she's been talking to Alex as well."

"Alex? Her sister?" she asked and I nodded.

"You've been fucking her as well?" she said with amazement. I nodded again. "Wow! Back a few weeks and you've bedded how many women?"

"I'm losing count," I said shamelessly.

"David Wilde! You're too fucking hot! And now you've got me too! I have to warn you, being pregnant makes me really horny!" She squeezed me again. My cock responded by growing hard within her pussy.

I groaned. Where's the passport and a plane ticket when you need one?

"Oh! That feels nice!" she exclaimed. "I think you need to fuck me again."

"Lisa! All the blood is leaving my head and going into my cock! I can't concentrate if you keep doing that!"

"Hehe, sorry!"

"Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Amber has a head full of ideas and some of them need more than one other person, man or woman to help her experience them."

She raised and eyebrow. "Really? Interesting."

"So, well, if you can somehow put the idea into Mike's head that at the least, say a threesome with you, me and him would make you happy, then I'll see how he is to helping me with Amber. What do you think?"

I looked in her eyes, seeing if I had gone too far.

Her eyes grew wide.

"Oh! My god!" she whispered excitedly. "I could have you and Mike together? At once? Eighteen inches of cock all to myself?"

"Nineteen," I corrected her.

"How? How would Amber handle that?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face. "She's so tiny."

"She has some unusual talents, believe me!"

"Thing is," I continued. "Are you up for it? You get what you want, Mike gets what he wants, I think, and Amber gets what she wants."

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'll get some Viagra!"

She burst out laughing, pussy clamping down on my shaft.

"Oh! Fuck Lisa! That is so tight!" I grunted.

Her voice turned serious. "Okay, but you've got to be there with Mike. It would make me feel better. I've wronged him doing what I've done and we have to keep this affair a secret. I wouldn't want him making the same mistake. We all have to be open about this from here on in."

"Agreed then?" I asked.

"Agreed." And she nodded. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "When you said man or woman, did you mean like woman as in two women and a man?"

"Err, yessss, I suppose."

"Don't be coy David! Does she have lesbian tendencies?"

"I don't know. She expressed something in the heat of the moment."

"As you fucked her to orgasm?" she said smiling.

"You have a way with words Lisa, but yes."

"What did she say?" she asked as she flexed her pussy around me. My resolve was dropping.

"Lisa!" I pleaded.

She flexed her pussy on my shaft again bringing my erection to full stiffness.

"Please tell! It's making me really, really horny. Besides there are no secrets between lovers."

My moral being collapsed.

"She, she said that she could eat out her sister's pussy while I fucked and came in Alex's ass."

"Oh! Fuck that is hot!"

She ground her pubic mound up into me, the motion sending flutters along my cock.

"Fuck me doggy style David! Make me cum again!"

I withdrew my hard pole from her snatch and watched a stream of cum run out of her gaping hole.

She turned over onto all fours and arched her back downwards, driving her hips up and presenting her open swollen sex to me.

I grabbed her waist and drove my rock hard erection back into her silky hot depths.

"Oooof!" she grunted as my cock stopped in her and my balls rested against her labia.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried.

I held her waist tight as I rammed into to her time and time again. Her shimmering hair writhed over her beautiful back as we fucked.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted with each thrust. This was no longer gentle love making. This was pure lust in action.

Fluid streamed out of her stretched hole and over my testicles as I continued to plunge into her fertile depths.

The pressure on my glans was growing as her pussy started to clamp hard around it. Her climax was imminent.

I leant forward and grabbed a firm pendulous breast and pulled her up to me. Reaching around with my other hand I grasped her other breast. We knelt together my hands gripping her full weighty orbs, pinching and rolling the nipples as I pistoned hard into her body.

I breathed hard in her ear and panted, "I gunna cum Lisa. I gunna shoot my sperm deep into you again."

Her head fell back onto my shoulder and a cry broke from her stretched out throat as the climax overtook her.

"Aaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" faded to a soundless scream as she shuddered in my arms.

A strong sharp contraction deep in my groin pulsed a jet of semen up my shaft and exploded out of my bursting glans. I kept on thrusting, the primeval instinct taking control forcing my fluid into her sex organ.