David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held like that for a moment and then slumped and slowly fell to our sides, still locked at the groin.

Panting, our bodies coated in sweat, we lay there in a close embrace.

"Oh! David" she said when we had recovered. "I've never cum so hard than I have with you."

I kissed the back of her neck and snaked a hand down between her legs. I felt to where we were joined. It was sopping wet. She put her hand over mine.

"Lets get showered," I suggested.

"Together?" she queried.

"Together."

We proceeded to the shower and turned the hot spray over our bodies. Lisa soaped me up and worked the later over my cock and balls. As she knelt in front of me she looked up.

"I think we need to tidy up a little here," she said.

She grabbed a razor from the shelf and carefully removed all the hair from my scrotum and shaved my pubic region, leaving a small strip.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed. "That looks really sexy. Lets see if it's smooth enough."

With that she bent her head down and sucked a testicle into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it, gently pulling and stretching the orb away from my body.

"Oh! Lisa! That feels so nice!"

She popped the ball from her mouth and looked up at me.

"How would you like two women doing that to you?" she said grinning broadly.

"What are you thinking?" I asked with a wry smile on my face.

"Well, if Mike can have Amber, maybe I can too?"

I groaned. The image of having Lisa and Amber together was making my head spin.

"Come up here sex pot!" I ordered and pulled her up to me.

We kissed deeply, bodies pressed tight together, hands roaming over each other.

"You're an amazing woman Lisa!" I said as we broke the kiss. "Let me talk to Mike and get the ball rolling. Who knows what will come of it?"

She smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"Will you wash me?" she asked.

I lathered her up and ran my hands all over her sensuous curves. Standing behind her I nuzzled my cock against the crack of her ass and kneaded her magnificent breasts.

My hand dropped to her pussy and I dipped a finger into her still wet hole and pulled the slick moisture out and over her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she sighed softly and leant back against me.

I moved my hand further up and placed it over her womb, feeling for the life within. She placed a hand over mine.

"Thank you David," she whispered.

We stood like that for a moment and then parted. She turned the shower off and we stepped out and dried each other sensually.

Eventually we were done. I pulled her warm naked body to me and held her close.

"I have to go," I stated.

She looked at me and nodded her head. I bent my head down and kissed her again, tongues sliding over each other.

"C'mon lover!" she said as we parted the kiss. "Better get you all decent again then!"

We recovered our scattered clothing and dressed. As I left to go she gave me one last deep tongue kiss then watched from the door as I rode off down the street.

My life had irrevocably changed. What the future held these women remained to be seen.