David's Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RNile
RNile
5 Followers

Walter noticed how badly I wanted to suck him, and this shattered the last of his restraint. He shoved his cock into my mouth as far as it would go, as hard as he could. I gagged instantly, and tried to tell him I could barely breathe, but he was way past hearing me. He fucked my mouth mercilessly, the swollen head slamming into the back of my throat again and again, forcing me to take whatever breath I could between his thrusts. And I loved it. I was suddenly hypersensitive, and aware of his hand binding my wrists above my head, of his weight on my chest, making it impossible for me to move, his legs on either side of my head, and his enormous, swollen, dripping cock fucking my mouth as I lay there helplessly. It was only a few minutes before I let out a loud, primal scream. My swollen and teased and tortured cock, purple in its desperate need for release, twitched and jerked before erupting, squirting thick jets of cum onto Walter's back and my stomach and thighs. I kept cumming for what seemed like hours, my screams of ecstasy muffled by Walter's cock.

When my ejaculations finally slowed to a trickle of cum that puddled in my groin, I noticed that Walter was still fucking my mouth. I felt him begin to spasm, and soon he too was screaming out his orgasm, spilling his cum down my throat. As I swallowed him, I felt that ache in my groin again, and could scarcely believe I was horny again this soon.

Walter climbed off of me and went to take a shower as if nothing at all unusual had happened. I lay on the bed, contemplating these new feelings.

Walter came out of the bathroom, now fully dressed, as I lay on his bed in a mild state of shock. He sat down, then reached over and dragged me into his lap. He cradled me, looking into my eyes intently.

I felt completely submissive toward him, like I belonged to him, and I knew then that I would do anything that he wanted. These feelings were unusual for me, but I liked them and I wanted them to continue. I needed them to.

We talked for a while then, and I learned that he had seen me through the window of the store and had been instantly taken with me, and loved the gentle way I handled the merchandise. When he came in, he noticed my reaction to him, and that, coupled with my obvious innocence, had been more than he could resist.

He told me that after I was done showering he would give me a ride home. Seeing the disappointment in my eyes, he laughed and said that soon he would take me out on a real date, and that we would definitely be seeing more of each other in the near future. Then he left the room, reminding me that there were fresh towels on the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet.

I got up and walked toward the bathroom, reviewing the night's activities as I went. I thought about being pinned on my back as Walter violently fucked my mouth, and the arousal I felt when he came returned tenfold. My cock was instantly hard, standing straight up against my stomach, and beginning already to leak precum. I had been aroused before and masturbated when the need arose, but it was never anything like this. I was consumed with a need to cum I'd never felt before, and it made my knees weak and unsteady as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. My breathing was labored and shallow, and I was sweating profusely, my cock hard now almost to the point of pain. I walked quickly over to the shower, groaning quietly as I did, and stepped inside. Unable to stand waiting any longer, I reached down and rubbed the head of my cock lightly, anxious for any relief, and let out a surprised little scream when electricity shot down my legs and up my spine, stemming from my cock.

I was very wet now, precum having run down the length of my cock and started dribbling down my thighs. I took my hand, coated with my juices, and brought it to my lips. The smell of it aroused me further, and I opened my mouth and began sucking in earnest. I noticed that I tasted different from Walter, and briefly wondered if all men tasted different. My mind wandered to a room where I was on my knees and many men were standing above me, some fighting to get their cocks into my mouth, others cumming on my face and chest. These images drove me even wilder than I already was, and try as I might to shove them out of my mind, remnants of them kept popping up as I stroked harder and faster.

The shower water was keeping a forceful stream aimed at my lower back, and there were rivulets of water dribbling down between the globes of my ass. The moving sensation reminded me of Walter's tongue, and I reached a hand between my legs and began to finger my hole, lightly at first, and harder and deeper until I was fully fingering myself with my middle and index fingers. As I stroked my cock harder and faster with my remaining hand, I nearly collapsed from the pleasure.

A sudden burst of cold air shocked my body as Walter stepped into the shower, having heard my moans and whimpers, and smiled at me predatorily. He had such lust in his eyes that I shamelessly shoved my fingers deeper and faster into my ass, unable to control my frenzied motions any longer.

Walter's cock bobbed in front of him as he closed the brief distance between me and the door. He crushed me to his wet body held me tightly, chest to chest, cock to cock—that felt so amazing, my cock rubbing against his—and thrust his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me more deeply than he had the previous night, his tongue easily dominating mine and nearly reaching the back of my throat. My arms linked around his neck, and I felt my body soften around him, though my cock still throbbed and retained it's near inhuman rigidity. I moaned low in my throat, the sound originating deep in my diaphragm, and arched myself against him, my cock rubbing urgently against his. Catching our blurry reflection in the mirror, I was startled to realize that it looked as though Walter was crushing a young woman to his body.

The shocking and undeniable likeness between some young woman's body and mine made my heart thump in shame. My stomach twisted into knots as I fully faced, full of shame, the implications of what I was doing naked in the shower of this Jewish man. Were we back home... I shuddered to think of what would happen if anyone would ever have found out. I would have been cast out from my family, my actions having been enormously dishonorable to them, and I had committed, was still committing, a sin against God! My cock began to soften, and a tear fell from one eye, then the other, until I was sobbing uncontrollably into Walter's kiss, humiliated and wracked with guilt.

Walter pulled ever so slightly away, looking me in the eyes lovingly. He called me his tiny Middle Eastern blossom, and told me that everything was going to be okay; he would show me many amazing and wonderful things, and that I need not feel shame today. He smiled warmly, the mischief seeping slowly back into his eyes.

He dropped slowly to his knees before me.

He took my cock in his mouth, sucking at it gently, and stroking it from the base at the same time. He reached up a hand and began fondling my balls while his tongue initiated a teasing, figure eight sequence around the sensitive place just below the head. I moaned aloud, with abandon now, unable to hold back my cries of passion after having teased myself for nearly thirty minute before Walter had walked in on me. Soon, he was deep-throating me, my cock completely disappearing into his mouth before sliding out again nearly all the way, and not gagging, just taking my aching length all the way into his throat. The knot of shame in my stomach was replaced with a white hot desire more all-consuming than any I could ever have imagined. I grabbed his head and began to rock forward, thrusting my cock into his mouth, still moaning continuously, dizzy and breathless with lust.

As I rammed myself in and out of his mouth, his hand fell away from my cock and inched toward my buttocks in spine tingling, feather light strokes. He reached my tight little hole, and he gently worked his index finger inside. He began finger fucking me roughly, and I was torn between thrusting into his mouth and fucking myself on his fingers, trying to get them in deeper on every thrust. I cried out in a small scream with every thrust of his finger, my hands clenching and unclenching in his hair. I stiffened my whole body, completely wanton and out of control now, a slave to the intense sensations and unable to do anything but fuck with my hips furiously, trying to get off but unable to because Walter was controlling my pleasure.

Another finger found its way into my ass, and soon they were pumping in and out, in well timed coordination with his mouth, which was now sucking my cock with unbelievable force. I looked down at Walter, powerful Walter, on his knees in front of me sucking my cock like the elixir of life was hidden inside while he finger fucked me into madness, and I couldn't stand it anymore. I screamed as the orgasm overtook me, gut wrenching in its intensity. My hips bucked in a wildly uncontrolled motion as jet after jet of thick, boiling cum exploded out of me and poured down Walter's throat. As Walter stood, I collapsed at his feet in the shower, and I was shaking like I was having a grand mal. He pulled me to him again, and then in a sweeping motion that startled me, tucked his hand under my knees and shoulders and lifted me, cradling me to his chest as if I were either a woman or a child. He crooked his head down and kissed me.

His tongue and thick, slick cum found their way into my mouth, and soon I was eagerly sucking at his tongue, hungry for the taste of my cum, my cock on his mouth. He laughed against my face and carried me out of the bathroom.

"Get dressed and come downstairs," he ordered me. "We need to talk before you go."

I hurried out of the shower, got dressed, and found myself coming back to reality once I was fully clothed. I was so embarrassed at what had just happened that I did not think I could face him. But I knew I had to.

"Listen," he started out when I arrived downstairs. "I know you're confused and want to take it all back, but you can't no matter how hard you try. What happened happened and it's quite real, and nothing can change it. Perhaps I rushed things a bit, but you were just too tempting. I hope you can understand that."

He looked at me intently, blinking and sighing many times, and looking as though he was debating with himself if he should continue.

"Listen Ali, or perhaps I should call you Allison, I know from my many years of experience that you are one of those rare creatures that was born to please men. Yes, sure you can pretend otherwise and live a lie as I used to and so many men do, but you will discover over time that you were made to be a slut, and I can definitely say you enjoy it. I know you will need some time to think this over. I will give you time, let's say one week, to decide if you wish to come back and see me. If you do I can assure you I will make it worth your time ... allow me to become your mentor and you will want for nothing, and I do mean nothing. I won't kid you, there a price and accepting yourself for who you are won't be easy, but nothing in life worth having ever is.

"I want you to think about it. As a token of my sincerity, I want you to have this."

He handed me an envelope with lots of hundred dollar bills in it.

"Treat yourself to whatever you want and think, about the possibilities yet to come."

My hand shaking, I reluctantly took the envelope from his hand.

"I am not asking for love right now," Walter continued, somewhat sadly, "I am confident it will come in time. All I'm asking you for right now is fidelity and obedience."

I was confused by what he meant.

"Now that we have a sort of agreement, I hope I can ask you to do me just one favor to show your interest, at least for the week while you think about it."

He took out from his pocket two items, a gold, probably around a ten karat, Star of David gold necklace and a CBT 3000 chastity device.

"I ask that you wear these two items as a symbol of your fidelity and obedience."

Confused, intrigued, and more than a little aroused by the thought of Walter having this kind of control over me, I agreed to wear them. He insisted on putting the necklace on me himself and of course he put the CBT on me.

He pulled a tiny lock out of the breast pocket of his shirt. He put it through the loop on the top of the CBT.

The lock clicked tightly into place.

RNile
RNile
5 Followers
12