David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I looked across at the twenty naked eighteen year olds. Their hair was now loose covering their ears and backs of their necks and they appeared very different from the athletic looking tennis players with their hair tied back in high pony tails.

There was something wild, almost primitive at the way they stared at me. Some were fingering their pubic clefts as if by instinct. The scene was entirely sexual and appeared like some bizarre plot in an erotic novel.

The girls were clearly waiting for some form of instruction. I could not quite understand why they had not taken off their tennis shoes. My mouth was beginning to ache in it's open position under the shower nozzles above me.

"Les filles vous tous ferez a tour de role pour vous accroupir sur le visage de 'Tom' urinent alors dans sa bouche. Est cela a compris?" said Martine Hamilton. I made out the word 'urinate' and I felt very fearful.

Miss Wiff-Naseford reinforced the French teachers instruction by shouting, "Peepee, good, now please peepee on 'Tom', lots of peepee, lots of peepee in 'Toms' mouth, " in a strange deranged manner.

Veronique Abati straddled my face then lowered herself over my mouth and again I tasted her strong savoury salty urine. My mouth over flowed as it dribbled down my chin onto the tiles around me. Eventually I was forced to swallow.

Sophie Amyot placed her tennis shoes on each side of my face sliding slightly in the urine. Above me a stream of yellowish liquid was directed into my mouth as I heard Miss Wiff-Naseford say something in a loud voice to the remaining girls.

Two girls now stood above me. Paulette Auclair directed a long stream of urine into my mouth while Nicole Barbier, who had clearly completely recovered from her fainting fit, directed a warm trickle of urine over my penis which was already becoming hard again.

Louise Bazaine, Denise Bisson, Angelique Brongniart and Nadia Brun took turns to pee in my mouth and shower my genitals with urine.

Martine Cloutier insisted on squatting down and pissing straight into my mouth. Clearly her religious principles had been shelved temporarily as she squatted firmly above me smiling like a cat.

Yvette Duchesne was very vocal in her relieving; she was clearly desperate and her excretions came out thick and fast. Her final muscular exertions were accompanied with several loud deep farts which made her classmates applaud and laugh aloud.

Danielle Lalonde's urine tasted very strong and fishy, so too did Isabelle Lamarliere's.

Eloise Larocqe and Jacqueline Lemieux both tried to piss in my mouth in unison but ended up urinating on themselves which I found vaguely amusing. I was really stinking like dead fish. The warm saltiness had got into my eyes and nostrils and I really couldn't take much more.

I looked towards Miss Wiff-Naseford who was chatting to Miss Hamilton. Clearly she was unconcerned with my condition.

The floor of the shower was partly awash with urine and very slippery. My back was cold as the urine cooled around me.

Isabelle Lenoir walked into the shower room over the threshold and straddled herself above me. A pale stream of warm salty urine filled my mouth. Once again it tasted of garlic and wondered why her urine was so different. Reluctantly I swallowed it but immediately regretted it. My now I was feeling physically sick. There were another four girls to go.

All four walked into the shower and took turns pissing on me.

Marianne Martineau's urine was a steady stream directed at my face.

Lysette Pelletier's urine came out in strong spurts while Madeleine Saint-Pierre's was pathetic little dribble. I managed to drink Madeleine's urine as it did not flood my mouth as others had done.

Finally Charlotte Sanci-Savard filled my mouth four times with a very strong acrid smelling liquid. Evidently she had recently eaten some asparagus.

I lay on my back almost stuck to the floor by female urine wondering what on earth was going to happen to me next.

(Continued in Part Eight)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12