All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 03'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting

I believe Alex should have done Jenna up her backside. Alex will get the opportunity to humiliate his mother but how I can think of a couple of ways that will make everyone happy. Roger should call the mother's and daughters and put them all in there place for attacking innocent Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
alex gets some fun

once more a excellent story . only thing that would of made it better would be. if alex would of gotten to take all three of her cheeries. after all she and her friends force, them selfs on him.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 03:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

Brooother, the "punishment" wasn't anything that one would normally expect. It's too bad that Alex doesn't have much beyond an iota about the female sex (reproductive) system, as he could have had pleasure beyond belief!!

My wonder is will Jenna now have an epiphany due to some of the inane pleasure she derived from her brother's very timid "abuse", now awakening her sexual electrons and emotions, and decide to seek him out late at night and continue to expand their gratifications and explorations! Let's hope that all's well that ends well.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Jenna

Having fun Now. Now that she knows how humiliating it was Maybe his Dad can get with the other fathers. and let Alex put a little Humiliation in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous