Davis Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

That was too funny. Alex almost laughed at his sister. "Listen sis, you made my dick shoot over and over in front of everyone. So don't complain about me playing with your pussy. Now get it open so I can get back to work on it. Oh, and Jenna, I want to pay more attention to the little button there, so why don't you hold the lips open for me?"

She couldn't do it. What Alex was asking was horrible. But if she didn't, all that would happen was that she would get her ass whipped. Sobbing again, Jenna spread her legs up and out again, so that her pussy was once again available. Then she reached down and found her lips. She pulled them apart so that her clit and hole were available to Alex.

When she was open, Jenna watched Alex reach down for her. She wanted to look away, but somehow she couldn't. All she could do was watch his had reach between her legs. Then she felt her brother brush her clit again. Jenna just lay her head back on the bed. Her brother was going to make her cum again, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Alex was thoroughly enjoying himself. Jenna had pulled her pussy completely open, and the little pink thing was beautiful. He could clearly see everything. Alex reached in and brushed his finger lightly over his sister's hole, then he moved up to her little bump and began to rub it again. For a minute nothing happened, but then Alex saw Jenna's breathing start to get funny again, and he knew it was working.

Alex watched his sister get hotter and hotter. It was at that moment that he realized how hard he was, and that he really wanted to fuck his sister. He knew it was terribly wrong, but Alex couldn't help how he felt. Anyway, it didn't matter. His father had made it very clear that her hole was off limits.

Jenna struggled not to cum again, but she couldn't stop it. Her clit was just too sensitive and Alex wouldn't give her any time to recover. Her breathing was getting shorter and shorter, and she was losing focus on where she was. Finally, her clit was all she was aware of, and her body exploded again. She jerked her pussy up and down against her brother's hand as she came for the second time.

Once again, Alex kept rubbing that pussy until Jenna stopped jerking around. Then, while she recovered, he tried to think of what he wanted to do next. He had about a half hour left and he didn't want to waste it. After a while, he realized what he wanted to do. He wondered if it was normal, but Alex didn't really care. It was what he wanted and that was all that mattered.

When Jenna had regained her breath, Alex told her to roll over. Jenna didn't even argue. If he wanted to look at her butt, that was fine. Frankly, it was better than showing him her tits and pussy. Then, Alex told her to get up on her knees and bend down. Jenna started to object to that, but changed her mind. Instead, she got up and pointed her butt at Alex. Jenna made sure to clench her cheeks together so that Alex couldn't see between them. When she heard Alex's next command, Jenna didn't move. She was so sure that she had heard wrong, that she didn't even react.

God that ass was beautiful. Round and soft, Alex gently patted it as Jenna lifted it into place. Then when it was where he wanted it, Alex told Jenna to reach back and pull her cheeks open. After all, he might not be able to play with the hole in her pussy, but there was a hole there that he certainly could play with.

When Jenna didn't move, Alex repeated his order. Jenna still didn't move. She couldn't believe that Alex really wanted her to do that. She couldn't help it, Jenna had to ask her brother why he wanted her to pull her bottom open.

Alex was more than happy to tell her. "Well sis, Dad said that I couldn't really play with your pussyhole, but there's a hole between those cheeks that I can play with, so spread it open and let me get to it."

Jenna was almost in shock. Alex couldn't really mean that. "Alex, that's my anus. You can't touch me there. It's not right. Please, ask for something else, anything else. I couldn't stand for you to poke into my anus." With that Jenna busted out crying.

Alex just waited for his sister to stop bawling. Her butt was still up in the air pointing at him, so the view was great. And he still had plenty of time. When Jenna had finally quit weeping, Alex just told her to either get her butt spread open or to go out and tell their Dad that she had refused. Then, Alex just waited to see what would happen. He really wasn't 100% sure that his father meant for him to do this, but he didn't think Jenna would call his bluff.

What to do? Jenna lay there trying to think. Her bottom was already stuck up into the air so Alex could see it. Now he wanted her to spread it open, so that he could play with her anus. It was horrible. How could he even want to do such a thing? Of course that didn't matter. Why he wanted to do it wasn't important. The only question was what would she do. If she refused she'd have to face her father. Dad had made it very clear that she was supposed to show Alex anything he wanted to see. No matter how hard she tried, Jenna couldn't find any excuse not to do as her brother asked. So, with one loud sob, Jenna reached back and pulled her asscheeks apart, so that Alex could clearly see her bottomhole. Then she just buried her head into the blanket and waited to see what Alex would actually do.

She had actually done it. Alex was absolutely fascinated by the sight in front of his eyes. Jenna's big round ass was pointed straight at him. Not only that, but his sister was pulling her cheeks apart and her pussy and her little bottomhole were completely exposed. After he had stared at all that wonderful equipment for awhile, Alex reached out to touch it. First he brushed his hand over that cute pussy. It looked particularly pretty from behind. Then he touched his fingertip to Jenna's anus. Gently he traced around the little wrinkles right around the hole. Then he prodded right into the hole. Alex could feel his sister cringe, but the hole was too dry for him to get his finger in anyway. Of course there was a solution to that problem.

Alex really wanted to stick his finger up into Jenna's asshole. He didn't really know why he wanted to do it, and he didn't care. The fact was he wanted to and he was going to. His mind made up, Alex brought his finger up to his mouth. He put it in his mouth and spit all over it. When it was completely soaked, he placed it back at the entrance of Jenna's butthole. This time, with only a gentle shove, his finger went right up the hole.

Jenna struggled not to scream. She had felt Alex stroke her vagina, and had really hoped he would just stay there. After all, he had already played with that before. But then his hand had moved away. Then she felt his finger rubbing right around her anus. Jenna had tensed way up, she couldn't help it. She felt her brother's finger poke at her hole for a moment and then withdraw. With that, Jenna had relaxed. Alex wasn't going to really stick his finger up her ass. But then, just as she had become convinced he wouldn't do it, Jenna felt her brother's finger go deep into her anus. In and in it went until she could actually feel his hand pressed against her ass, and she could feel that finger wiggling around inside her.

Alex was thrilled. That hole was so tight and so warm. He just wiggled his finger around inside it, and watched Jenna squirm as he did it. The faster he wiggled his finger in her butt, the more his sister wiggled around. After only a few moments, Jenna was begging him to please pull his finger out of there, but Alex was in no hurry whatsoever to do that. So, he just kept playing around inside Jenna's butt, while she continued to plead with him to stop.

When he had played inside her ass for several minutes, Alex decided to give Jenna a chance to end it. So, with his finger wiggling away in her ass, he told his sister that if she would cum again for him, he would pull his finger out of her butt. Jenna cried back at him, that she couldn't just do that. But Alex just told her that if she needed help, she should ask him to do what she needed. Either way, that finger was staying up her anus as far as he could get it until her pussy fired off again.

Jenna thought she was going to be sick. That finger was worming its way around in her bottom. She struggled not to be sick at her stomach, but it was very difficult. She begged and screamed at Alex to pull out of there, but he wouldn't. That finger just stayed inside her poor anus. Then, just when she thought it would never end, Alex had told her that she had to cum again to end this. WHY! He had already made her do that twice. Why did he want to humiliate her yet again?

Then, that finger dug deep in her butt and wiggled around again. Jenna had to get this to stop. But she couldn't just cum on request. She begged Alex once again to stop, and told him that she couldn't just make herself cum. So Alex had just told her to ask him to help. Oh GOD! Not only was Alex going to play with her pussy again and make her cum, she was going to have to beg him to do it.

Any pride Jenna might have had left, vanished in the next moment. She felt Alex's finger wiggle around in her butt again, and she felt another finger rubbing at her opening. What if he stuck that one in, too? She wouldn't be able to stand it. No matter what it took, Jenna had to get Alex to stop. So, she looked back over her shoulder and asked her brother to play with her clit until she came.

Jenna waited, but nothing happened. That finger just stayed in her ass, and Alex wasn't doing anything. Finally, she asked him what he was waiting for. For God's sake just make her cum and get his finger out of her bottom. But Alex just looked confused back at her, and finally asked her what her clit was?

Dear Lord, he really didn't know. He'd been stroking it for the last hour and he didn't know what it was. Jenna just screamed at him that it was the little button he had been playing with. Then once again, she waited to be masturbated again. This time, she didn't have to wait long.

Alex felt really stupid for a moment. He should have known that. But what the Hell, it didn't matter now. His finger was still up his sister's tight ass, and she had just begged him to make her cum again. So, Alex put a finger from his other hand at the little button, (her clit she had called it), and began to rub it.

Unlike before, Jenna wanted to cum this time. The sooner she did, the sooner that finger left her ass. She pressed her clit back against the finger that was rubbing it and humped on it for all she was worth. She could feel it building again. Jenna tried to get there as quick as she could. So Alex would get to see her go off again, at least that finger would come out of her butt.

Alex rubbed and rubbed that clit. He felt his sister rub back against his hand. Soon, her breath got short again. He had to laugh as his sister started to hump up against his hand. Alex kept rubbing. By now, he knew what was going to happen.

Sure enough, a few minutes later Jenna let out a little scream and began to cum. As she started to jerk, Alex made sure to hold the finger in her butt perfectly still. As he'd expected, as Jenna writhed she moved her asshole on and off his finger. He could feel the little hole clamp down, as his finger was forced in and out. Finally, Jenna came to rest for the last time and just sagged down on her stomach. Alex just followed her down, keeping that finger way up her ass.

When Jenna got her breath back again, she realized that Alex still had that finger in her anus. She was too tired to even argue about it. All she could do was beg. Jenna just looked over her shoulder and pleaded with Alex to pull his finger out of her. After all she had done what he'd asked and he had promised.

Alex wanted this to go on forever, but he realized it had to end sometime. Besides he had promised Jenna. So, very slowly, he pulled his finger out of Jenna's butt and helped his sister to her feet. Jenna was still softly sobbing, and Alex just asked her if it was just as funny when she was the one being played with.

Jenna started crying again, and told Alex she was really sorry. She hadn't realized how awful it was. If she had she would never have done that to him. Could they please leave now? Alex said sure, they would leave together.

A few minutes later, Roger watched Alex and Jenna come out of the room. Jenna was crying as she grabbed her clothes and headed off to her room. Roger let her go, but he stopped Alex as he was leaving.

Alex turned to his dad, puzzled. Jenna had left. What else could be going on? Then his dad absolutely floored him. "Alex, I just found out that your mother knew about what went on. She simply didn't feel it was serious. Well it was serious, and something will have to be done about it. I don't know what yet, but I want you to know that tomorrow after school, your mother will be punished for this. No one, child or adult, has a right to abuse you like that and get away with it." With that, Alex's father sent him on his way. Alex went to his room. He couldn't imagine what his mom's punishment would be, but he had a feeling he was going to have a lot of fun with it. He should feel sorry for his mother, of course. But after hearing that she had simply allowed those girls to abuse him, he decided that whatever happened, she had it coming.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12