All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 08'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All Right

Very well done, I can hardly wait till the next installment. Maybe it will even have consentual sex between Alex and the girls even a couple of the moms. Hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Drivel

I have to agree with the (now erased) comment about this being drivel, pure drivel.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 19 years agoAuthor
Always amuses me.

Always amuses me how someone feels obligated to read through an entire story to complain about it. Not only that, but the last guy had to have read the story and then come back again later, since he saw the comment removed.

All feedback is appreciated. If you like the story, I certainly enjoy hearing that. If you don't like it for a particular reason, I'd love to know. However, if you just want to tell me you didn't like it, and that's all, I really don't care.

masterj32202masterj32202over 19 years ago
Encore!

Can't wait for the next installment, here's hoping for more humiliation for mom, Mrs Lake, and Mrs Harris.

taz6984taz6984over 19 years ago
far from ok

While the beginning showed promise, the other installments have been less than great. I disliked the story turn with Alex. Roger is the only thing that stands betwen his wanna be man status and the other women from killing him... especially after a night like this. While it was nice to show the kids reconnecting the fact is there are now 3 really pissed off moms and one unprotected short boy.

I guess I'm interested in seeing who will die first.

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
PEOPLE WHO CAN WRITE, WRITE STORIES

People who can't write stupid comities about people who can.

I like the story very much and look for each new ch. keep it going

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 08:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

Unfortunately, I was on the verge of beginning to feel somewhat sorry for the wives. My feelings was not for the punishment that was extended to them , but more for the feeling there was almost "overkill", i.e. the punishment began to appear excessive compared to lack of involvement of the mothers of each young lady that abused Alex! In the end (no pun intended) the "show" was quite inpressive, as Roger Davis and the four other fathers of the young girls laid out some very unique forms of punishment and abasement and humiliation.

Mrs Laura Timmons and Renee Harris (?) seem to be prospective pursuits that Alex might want to consider for sexual outlet and social life improvement! Maybe even his sister Jenna might even have see the light and will now come around to civility!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
I Agree

People who read into a long story only to Bitch are "idiots" . I also agree with bigdaddyg that Renee and Mrs. Timmons could be Alex's Sexual outlet. As for the Sister Jenna Maybe her and the other Female's will want Alex because of the Strong hand he Gave them. Lets not forget Pam the Prude she had her first orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous