Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...uh-uh-uh-uh...ssssss...uh-uh-uh...oh...ah-ah-aah...aaaaaaah." Her orgasm was so fulfilling and real that I lost it and began to shoot my cream into her as she squeezed and held my cock within her. We were cumming together. We held each other so tightly that we melded. Our asses shook as we let go. We were now both bathed in sweat and staring in each others eyes. We lay quietly in this position for some long and quiet minutes. Finally, we began to kiss again as soulfully as we knew how.

"Amy, I think that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

"Davy, I think you're right. That was way beyond good - it was super."

We both started to say, "I've never felt..." and then stopped and giggled. I wrapped the covers over us as we lay together.

"Do you realize how long we did that?" she asked. "We've been fucking...no, we've been making love for nearly an hour."

"And I loved every moment. I feel like it was my first time. You feel so right...and I'm just warming up. I want to kiss all of you. I don't want to miss any part of you"

"Mmmmm...and I do, too. I like that we're so clammy. I love your smell. I don't want to move."

We were curled up, glued to each other. Whispering little things to each other, I felt love wash over me. If two can fall in love so instantly, I believe we had.

"I know nothing about you and yet I know everything about you. I don't know that I've ever felt this way before, but I think I love you, Davy Harper. Honestly, I think I do. We just did something amazing."

"It frightens me to use that word, Amy, but I know what you mean. I am far more comfortable with you than anyone I have ever known. I want to be as intimate with you as two people can possibly be. If I can fall in love again, I want to fall in love with you."

I smiled at her and looked into her eyes. She closed them and I kissed her lids and then we both fell asleep, a very satisfying sleep.

I awoke a few hours later and realized that neither of us had moved an inch. I disentangled to go take a leak and she mumbled, "noooooo." I whispered that I'd be right back. As I stood over the bowl and peed, I could smell her all over me and I loved her scent. When I returned, she was still all curled up. I got under the covers and began to softly stroke her. She rolled over and we spooned. I ran my hands over her and felt the overwhelming desire to eat her. I changed position and moved my head to her butt. I began to softly kiss it.

I placed my hands along her cheeks and spread them slightly apart as my tongue slid down her check. When I reached her pucker, I began to rim it and felt her sphincter respond. I jabbed my tongue in and out a few times and continued my travels downward. I licked and circled her taint and took long licks from her rear hole to her pussy. I drank in her pussy and buried my face in it. She spread her legs apart giving me more access. My mouth was licking around it as my nose ribbed her clit. I repositioned myself for even further access and I felt her lips engulf my cock. Her vagina had a sweet nectar, her scent was also mild, sweet and very fragrant.

She kissed the head of my cock but I gently pushed her away saying, "No, this is for you. I want to worship you and your beautiful body. I want to drink in your soul. This is for you." She moaned appreciatively and lay back on the pillow.

I continued to slurp away at her trying to burrow as deeply as I could. I rubbed her vulva with my hand and inserted one finger into her as I sucked on her clit. I licked my way back down into her vagina and used my palm to rub her clit. I repeated this motion several times until she held my head so I could kiss and suckle her and breathe her into me. She began to shake and arch her pelvis. Suddenly she was rocking up and down faster and faster until I received the strong, gushing flow of her orgasm. She lay quietly and caught her breath.

"Your cock is mine now. I want to drink your cum." She began to blow me like I'd never been blown. Her adept oral skills were obvious as she twisted my stem with her hand, up and back to my nuts, up and back. Her sucking on my head was combined with sliding her tongue around it and licking the vein on the underside. Her tongue jabbed at my piss hole while one finger rubbed between my testicles and caressed the area below. Her fingernail scratched at my sphincter and I started to pulse. She slowly sucked me deeper into her mouth until she was down to my pubes. She slid up and down several times and when she inserted her finger into my ass It was then that I erupted. She backed off and sucked out my jizz from the head, I shot again this time more forcefully, and then again. As I lay their squeezing out my cum, I now pushed her head away as my penis became sensitive. She pulled her head away and crawled around to my face where she planted her lips upon mine. She hadn't swallowed all of it and some dripped down her chin. She kissed me hard and we snowballed my cum back and forth between our mouths. I licked my cum off her chin and fed it to her. She licked my moustache and my beard tasting her own juice. We kissed each other as our bodies entwined for a long time.

"I love the way you kiss me...You're the best kisser I've ever known...I can't remember the last good kisser...you didn't mind your cum either, I liked that...it tastes so sweet to me."

"I'm lost in you," I said. Your orgasm was also so sweet to me washing my face...I can smell you on my moustache...this is the best sex I've had in years, too."

"Maybe I taste sweet because I have no children."

"...and I had a vasectomy so my grapes are seedless."

We giggled at this and curled into each other. After a few minutes, we fell asleep again.

We were awakened by Sally and Stevie. It was light out when they came barging into the room. Sally had her little point-and-shoot and was taking pictures of us lying naked and grinning.

"So, was it good?", she asked.

Stevie walked over to me and lifted my dick up. It was limp. He dropped it and it flopped over. He did this a couple of times and each time had the same result. "Look, Sally, he couldn't possibly get it up again."

Amy and I chimed in together, "Wanna bet?" and laughed.

"Yeah, sure...waddya wanna bet?", Sally gibed, "lunch? dinner? Come on, big mouth."

Stevie sat down on the bed and lit a joint. Amy stuffed two pillows under my head just high enough so I could watch as well as toke on the joint.

"This boy is a great fucker and his cock is mine. I love this cock and I can make it dance. If he'll let me, I'll bet my pussy on it."

"You're on, girlfriend."

I protested, crying out that her pussy was all mine. She smiled back at me and nodded in agreement.

Amy looked over at Sally and said, "I may have a big mouth but it's a damn good mouth. Just enjoy, Davy, because I will."

Amy sat between my legs and began to gently stroke my dick, dancing her fingers around the head. After about a minute, I started to get hard. Sally sat to the side and watched. Occasionally, Amy put it between her lips and gently sucked on it. Sally was touching her wispy blond pubes and occasionally snapping pictures. When I was hard enough, Amy got on top of me in a reverse cowgirl and began to squeeze my cock in her sugar walls. I passed the joint back to Stevie as Amy leaned back on me and I held her breasts and firmly but gently fondled them. With one hand, Stevie played with my nuts and I let out an audible groan. Amy was riding me like a mustang, her ass bouncing up and down.

"Oh, that cock feels so good...come on, champ, show 'em how you can shoot."

Sally handed the camera to Stevie and then leaned down to flick her tongue along Amy's crack and down to my nuts. Amy groaned as I began to buck against her, pushing her higher and lower along my dick.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum, Davy. I want her to see you cum. I want pictures to frig myself with."

We went on like this for several minutes until Amy jumped off me and spread her legs over my face. We were in a tight 69 and she sucked me hard. Stevie and Sally leaned in and began to lick and slurp on my cock, too. I gasped.

"Here it comes," she said, getting up on her arms and pushing her sweet beaver down on my tongue. I began to shoot volleys into the air as Stevie snapped away. I was rewarded with another gushing orgasm on my face. Amy collapsed on me.

I caught my breath and said, "And I could do that again. I am in awe of this woman."

Sally licked of my dick and cleaned it, kissing Amy, too. Then she hopped over her and sat on Stevie's dick, "Let's show 'em how its done, studmuffin." They started to fuck in earnest but it seemed that Stevie was having a difficult time of it. I rolled away from Amy and placed my head between Sally's thighs. I began to lick her clit and Stevie's dick. Amy snapped some pictures and then stood up on the bed straddling Stevie's face. That seemed to do the trick as Stevie began to come into his wife. His cum dripped out of her pussy and onto me. I moved up to Sally's clit and in rapid-fire movements gave it a good tongue lashing.

"Ugh...ugh...yes...uh-uh-uh...I'm coming...don't stop, Davy...don't stop, faster"

She came and she came hard. As she pumped on Stevie's softening cock, it popped out of her and her puss let out a fart. And then she fell over on the bed.

"Nice work, ace," said Amy as she shook my hand. I sat up and she sat inside me with my arms wrapped around her.

"Oh that was good," Sally mumbled, "that's how we start the day around here."

We laughed at her as we all sat quietly, visibly spent. Stevie rubbed my shoulder and I was brought back to our halcyon days in college when the three of us could fuck all night and into the morning. "Just like old times," he said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to see those pictures on YouTube!"

"Nope, Davy. Those are for me to diddle myself with. But now I'm gonna put together some breakfast, that is, if I can move my legs. Stevie, you set up those pictures on the computer."

Amy said, "Come on, my lover man, let's shower."

"Ok - but don't start fuckin' again or breakfast will get cold."

Amy and I showered and washed each other and it was all I could do from fucking her again. While I soaped her back and shoulders, she wrapped her leg around me and peed. I was surprised as I felt her warm pee travel down my leg and it felt good and a very intimate act. While she soaped my back, I began to pee against the shower wall and she held my dick for me.

"Come on, you two. Breakfast is ready."

We toweled off and joined them in the kitchen where pancakes, sausages and coffee were waiting.

"We have a long day today," Said Stevie. "Being it's Sunday, we're gonna stop at the restaurants to pick up the receipts. We'll give you the guided tour and we'll stop at the Woody Creek Tavern, too."

"Cool," I said," I'd like..."

"...to fuck again," Amy cut me off, "and you will. But first you're going to sing to me."

"I'll always sing to you, Amy."

Santo happily scarfed up the leftovers as I went off to get my axe.

--------------------------------------------------
In Part 5, I decide to hang out for a few days until Amy makes me an offer I can't refuse.

Thanks for your nice comments and encouragement to keep the story going. Please vote on how you like it. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. All the lyrics are copyrighted, too. If you want more of the music, listen to "The Ol' Hippie Show" on podarama.com.