All Comments on 'Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 03'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

More!:-)

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 16 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed the story. Looking forward to new chapers!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
enjoyable read

A very enjoyable read. Well written and thought out story. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
brilliant

great,more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unable to stop reading!!

This was one of the best stories I have read in a VERY long time, I have to work in the morning and i could not bring myself to stop reading! I would love to hear more of your writing, I think your very very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Chapter 4, please?

Please keep up the great work! I love this series so far, it is very hot! I look forward to more chapters in it! I especially love reading about Dawn and Minda! All characters are wonderful though and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Bit Of Heaven...

Please let me gather my breath...I can assure you this is one hot steamy sex read. Oh if I could find a Master like him I would not share ..LOL I am greedy that way but this story was pure lust love and hell of a lot of good fucks. Love it....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES