Dawn & Alexis Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, great." The others said. "Ok, Adam you and Alexis can take a shower in my bathroom, towels are in the closet down there and me and James will take one in my mom's shower."

"Ok," they agreed. Dawn went and got towels for her and James and went into her moms bathroom to start the water. James followed her and stripped all his clothes off and laid them on her mom's bed. "James, hone-," she started as she turned around and saw him standing in front of her naked. "Whoa," she smiled. He walked over to her and pulled her shirt off, followed by her skirt. "Ever had sex on you're mom's bed?" he asked, knowing she hadn't. "No, dear I have not." He pushed her towards the bed, when he got her where he wanted her he threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. "Care to try it?"

"Oh, I would love to honey, but we gotta hurry and shower or we'll miss the movie. We can do this tonight, ok?"

"All right," he said disappointed and they headed off to the shower. Dawn hurried and washed off and James stood back and watched her. She washed her hair and soaped up her body, so as not to smell like a lake, then rinsed it all off. "Okay, done, your turn Hon," she told James as she grabbed her towel and jumped out of the shower. He shook his head and proceeded to wash off. Dawn headed to her room to find a cute skirt and shirt to wear. Alexis came in behind her, "Got something I can borrow," she asked. The girls giggled and laughed as they picked out outfits. Dawn picked out her red leather skirt and a red top. Alexis got Dawn's pink skirt and a white top to go with it. Neither of the girls wore bras or undies. By the time the had gotten dressed and came out of the room, the boys were dressed and waiting for them on the couch. "We'll be just a minute. Call and see what time the movie starts," Dawn told Adam. By the way the boys were acting she knew they were watching porn. Dawn had a satellite and had five or six porno channels. She yelled to them," HEY!"

"What?" James asked. "Call and see what time the movie starts." She told him. "Okay, okay," he told her as he searched for the phone. She and Alexis locked the bathroom door and started putting on their make-up and fixing their hair. Thirty minutes later the girls emerged from the bathroom looking stunning. They walked in the living room to see Adam and James's eyes glued to the t.v. the girls looked, and sure enough, they were watching porn. "Ahem!!" Alexis said to get the boys' attention. "How do we look?" Dawn asked sweetly. Adam and James raised their heads to look at the girls. They nodded, "You look nice," James said. "Yeah, nice," Adam repeated and they glued their eyes back to the t.v. which had to girls in a 69 position while two guys behind either girl fucked them in the ass. "Nice?" Dawn and Alexis asked at the same time. "Just nice?" Dawn asked. "Well, what do you want us to say?" Adam asked, "That you look gorgeous, stunning, no supermodel could do better?"

"Yeah, that would be nice," Alexis said smartly. "Ok, then, I just said it." Adam said with a laugh. The girls sighed and sat down on the love-seat. "What time does the movie start?" Dawn asked. "Nine-thirty," James said, never looking up from the t.v. that still showed the same picture. Dawn shook her head and looked at her watch. "It's nine now, don't you think we should go?"

"Yeah," James answered, not moving. Both girls stood up and adjusted their skirts. The boys stayed seated. "We'll meet ya there," Dawn said curtly. Both girls walked out to the car. James's truck was there and they knew if they left the boys would never notice. They got in the car and Alexis blew the horn three times. They waited till 9:05. They were just about to pull out when the guys came running to the car. "Get in the back, Dawn," Adam ordered. "No way, Mister." Alexis said, "Since you boys left us waiting you get to sit in the back together."

"That'll look gay, Alexis."

"So what Adam? If you want to go, get your ass in back." He and James climbed into the back-seat and sat as far away from each other as possible. They got to the theater at 9:25. The girls got out and walked up to the ticket stand, and the boys followed. It was Saturday night and the place was packed, but the lines were short. "Two for 'The Mummy'," James told the ticket seller.

He started to hand a ticket to Dawn and she and Alexis walked up to the booth, "Two for 'Mummy'," she told the woman and handed the other ticket to Alexis and they walked in the theater. James handed the spare ticket to Adam and they followed the girls inside. The girls paid for their sodas and candy and headed into the movie. The boys hurried and bought some drinks and popcorn and ran after the girls. They were already heading to the movie when the guys caught up with them. The entered the theater and the girls found their seats. The guys followed and Adam sat beside Alexis and James moved past them all to sit next to Dawn. "Are y'all gonna stay mad at us all night?" James asked. The girls looked at each other and nodded. James grabbed Dawn's hand and kissed it sweetly. "I'm sorry. We were just watching that crap until y'all came out. We were just goofing off."

"Yea, I'm sorry too," Adam said and grabbed Alexis's hand and kissed it much like James did. The girls looked at each other and smiled. "You're forgiven," they said at the same time. The armrests on the seats lifted up to make a semi-love-seat and Dawn and James had theirs up and so did Adam and Alexis. The theater was practically empty except for a few people way in front, and the two couples were in the very back row. Dawn and Alexis both had their heads laid on they boys' shoulders and they guys had their arms around the girls' waists.

The movie was about thirty minutes in when James made a move on Dawn. He slid his hand slowly up her leg right below the hem of her skirt. He looked at her and she smiled and they embraced in a deep kiss. She lay her hand over his crotch as he slid his hand higher under the hem of her skirt. Alexis and Adam were watching them and trying to pay some attention to the movie at the same time. Dawn spread her legs to allow James access to her soaking wet pussy. He slid his hand higher up her thigh to her pussy lips. She undid the button on his shorts and slid her hand in his briefs and pulled his rock hard cock and started slowly running her hand up and down the shaft and he moaned at the feel of her hand on his cock. He slowly ran his finger up and down her pussy teasing her as she slowly jerked him off. He slowly entered one, then two fingers in her wet slit. She moaned and gasped as she felt his fingers slide in her.

He started to finger her pussy with two fingers while he used his thumb to tease her clit. She was biting her lip to keep from moaning louder than she knew she should. Alexis leaned over and kissed her friend on the lips to quiet her moans of ecstasy as James finger fucked her cunt faster. "Do it baby, finger my cunt James, do it baby mmmmmmm," she moaned as quietly as she could. He got on his knees in front of her and lifted her skirt to allow himself more access to her pussy.

She looked down at him and smiled, knowing (and wanting) what he was about to do. Alexis lifted the arm on their chair and moved closer to her friend letting her skirt ride up, she kissed Dawn passionately and they both moaned softly. James leaned in and kissed her pussy lips, letting his tongue glide over her clit. She shivered and let out a deep moan, which Alexis suppressed with another kiss.

Dawn saw how high her friend's skirt was riding and slid her hand down to her friend's thigh gently massaging and caressing it. Alexis moaned softly as Dawn slid her and further up her friend's skirt to her lips. James flicked his tongue out to lick Dawn's cunt and she moaned softly. She slid her finger inside her friend's cunt and she gasped. James ran his tongue over Dawn's slit up to her clit and she sighed with pleasure. She slid another finger in her friend's cunt and started slowly pumping them in and out. Alexis was wiggling in her seat, biting her lip to keep quiet.

James kept up his moments with his tongue on Dawn's wet pussy and she lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Still fingering her friend's cunt with one hand, she used her free hand and grabbed the back of James's head pulling him tight to her pussy and his tongue slid past her slit into her sweet little cunt.

She started pumping her fingers in and out of Alexis's cunt faster and faster in rhythm with James's movements on her own cunt. All three of them were moaning and groaning and all the sounds were driving Dawn over the edge; the sound of her own fingers pumping in and out of her best-friend's cunt, the sound of James sloppily licking and sucking up her juices. She was getting close and held James's head to her pussy. "Yes baby, eat my fucking cunt James, eat me baby...mmmmmmmmm yeah." She moaned and James flicked his tongue over her cunt, sending her into an orgasm. "Dawn? Dawn? Hey, are you ok?" Her friends were asking when she came to. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine."

"You scared me," Alexis told her friend. "Oh, sorry, how long have I been out?"

"About five minutes." James told her. She smiled, "Cool," they all laughed, "Alexis, did you...?"

"Yeah, about the same time you did, and it was great. I guess not as great as yours though." They all laughed again. The movie only had about fifteen minutes and they all decided to forget it and leave. They all stood up and walked out of the movie as they passed a couple in a row in front of them, they smiled and started laughing. They got out to the car and the all climbed in. Adam drove and Alexis sat in the front with him. Dawn and James were in back. Dawn and Alexis fell asleep on the ride back to the house, but they had both thought of something that would be fun and exciting to do and hoped they could make it come true after a nap.

To Be Continued...

12