Cam Girls

Story Info
Sadie and Ruby do things they never thought they would.
1.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby and Sadie are two 18-year-old best friends who are as beautiful as can be. Ruby stands at 5 foot 6, with striking black hair, mesmerizing green eyes, and a slim waist that accentuates her natural beauty. She's got d cup breasts, a big peachy bum, and pretty size 4 feet. On the other hand, Sadie is a petite 4 foot 10, with flowing blonde hair, captivating blue eyes, and a slender figure. She rocks c cup breasts, a small but perky bum, and dainty size 3 feet.

It's 11:30pm and the girls are sat on Ruby's bed in there pj's, both a little bit drunk after a night out.

"I wish we had enough money to go back out." Sadie sighed. "How do Alisha and Jenna always have money when they don't work?!" She added.

"They do something on webcam, Alisha signed me up but I've not been on yet. You're basically on webcam for 2 hours and people send them money with an instruction and they do it, but if they don't do one they lose all the other money..." Ruby replied.

"What kind of things do they do?" Sadie asked.

"Show their tits and stuff haha." Ruby giggled.

"Is that it? Let's do it then go back out!" Sadie exclaimed.

Ruby agreed and they set Ruby's computer and webcam up pointing at the bed. Ruby then logged into the site... "3-2-1, and we're live!" Ruby giggled as she started the recording.

"Is there people watching us now?" Sadie giggled.

"No not yet, I don't know how long it takes for people to... oh wait here we go, we have a private call!" Ruby said as the viewers shot up quickly.

"Hey!" Sadie giggled.

The first instruction came through with a £60 payment... 'blonde girl, get your tits out.'

"Hmmm, okay!" Sadie giggled and quickly took her top off.

'Black hair girl, now you.' The next instruction said, with another £60 payment.

"If you insist!" Ruby giggled and followed the instruction.

Next instruction came through with a £100 payment. 'Blond girl, strip your bottom half and sit with your legs apart so I can see your pussy.'

"Okay, here you go!" Sadie revealed her pussy to the camera.

"Wow, you're normally shy and innocent, but you're well into this!" Ruby laughed.

"No I'm not! I'd try anything! Especially when I'm getting paid!" Sadie laughed. "Anyway, I'd get ready take yours off, because that will be the next request." She added.

Next instruction came through with a £150 payment... 'Black haired girl, I was going to tell you to do the same thing, but I want to test your friends claim that she'll try anything, so lift your feet to her face. Blonde girl, put your face right in and sniff and kiss over and over till you get the next instruction.'

Ruby giggled and lifted her feet to her friends face, "go on then!" She laughed hard.

Sadie pushed Ruby's feet away, "Ew get away! They're joking, why would they want to see that you idiot!" Sadie giggled.

"It's called a foot fetish, they obviously have one. I'm so glad it's you doing it and not me", Ruby laughed moving her feet back to Sadie's face.

"People actually get off to feet? Oh for fucks sake, fine." Sadie sighed and started to sniff and kiss Ruby's feet. Luckily Ruby had showered when they got in so there was no smell, but it was still embarrassing for her as her friend mocked her.

"Oh my god this is well funny, little foot slut!" Ruby laughed.

Another instruction came through with a £200 payment, 'blonde girl, lick and suck your friends feet all over, even between the toes.'

Ruby laughed hard. "Oh my fucking god this is hilarious! Go on then..." she giggled.

"That's too far." Sadie said sternly.

"Please Sadie or we'll lose all the other money!" Ruby exclaimed.

"I can't believe this!" Sadie sighed before she reluctantly started to worship her friends feet. She started slowly, but then kind of got into it. She was licking Ruby's feet eagerly. "Mmm", she moaned quietly.

"Oh my god, that's a good girl..." Ruby giggled.

Another instruction came through with a £300 payment. 'Blonde girl, eat your friends ass till the next instruction. Black haired girl, be dominant, if she's not pleasing you tell her, make her work.'

"Wow! This is getting weird!" Ruby said as she took her pj bottoms off and got on her hands and knees, revealing her asshole to her friend.

Sadie wanted to back out, but that would mean losing what she'd already earned and all the foot stuff would be for nothing. She was in two minds, but then she thought of an idea, neither her or Ruby wanted to do lesbian stuff. Sadie moved to Ruby and whispered in her ear, "right they won't be able to tell from that angle if my tongue is touching or not, so I'm just going to pretend, all you need to do is moan and pretend it feels good..." she smiled before moving onto her knees behind Ruby, then started to move her tongue up and down, looking like she's licking her friends ass through the camera.

"No Sadie let's do it properly, they've paid good money." Ruby said with an evil grin.

"What do you mean?" Sadie asked, thinking her friend was saying it as a joke to make her think she was going to make her actually do it.

"You just whispered to me to pretend, but that's not fair when they've paid. Here let's change the angle so they can see your tongue make contact." Ruby giggled as shifted her body a bit.

Sadie couldn't believe it, the position the Ruby was now in made it impossible to fake it for the camera. Sadie was going to have to lick her friend's asshole. 'Why would Ruby do this? We could have pretended like I said, I don't understand her. None of us are lesbians. This is going to be horrible!' Sadie thought to herself.

"Erm, are you going to lick it or just stare at it?" Ruby asked.

"Erm, I, alright..." Sadie sighed, thinking only of the money, she leant forward and slowly started to lick her friends ass. She was disgusted, even though Ruby had showered, she thought the taste was horrible. Sadie battled through, slowly moving the tip of her tongue up and down.

"Erm, how are you supposed to taste it if you're only using the tip? Full tongue, big slow licks, I want you to taste it!" Ruby giggled.

Sadie sighed, she wanted to shout at her friend, but she knew Ruby was just putting on a show for the camera. Sadie reluctantly slid her full tongue over her friends asshole, then repeated that motion up and down for a while.

"Mmmm that's a good slut! Here let me help!" Ruby exclaimed as she reached back, grabbed Sadie by the hair and shoved her face deep between her cheeks. Sadie was in shock and instinctively pulled her tongue back in her mouth. "Keep licking!" Ruby exclaimed.

Sadie accepted her fate and started to lick again. Ruby pulled Sadie in tighter, cutting off her air. "Mpphhh!" Sadie muffled as she tried to escape.

"Shut up bitch you don't need to breathe yet! Lick!" Ruby hissed. Sadie followed her instruction.

"Oh my god that feels so good! Keep going! Just like that! Good little slut!" Ruby moaned.

Eventually another instruction came through. Ruby released a tired, disgusted and degraded Sadie. The instruction had a £300 payment, 'Black haired girl, ride your friends face to orgasm! Blonde girl, just lick.'

"Please something else my tongues sore!" Sadie groaned.

"Stop complaining there's not long left now, come on." Ruby said as she pushed her friend on her back and quickly sat on her face, not giving her chance to argue. "Lick me!" She exclaimed. Sadie complied.

Ruby started grinding her already wet pussy over her friends face. "Keep that tongue out! That's it, good girl!" She moaned loud as she started grinding harder.

Sadie could only lie there with her tongue out, there was no way out of it. 'Why's she grinding so hard? She's going to break my nose! I can't breathe!' All these thoughts were going through Sadie's head as her friend used her face as a fuck toy.

"Oh my god, I'm gunna cum! Aaaaaaa!" Ruby screamed as she squirted all over Sadie's face and in her mouth. She stayed sat on her face as her orgasm subsided, before wiping her wet Pussy all over Sadie's face, moving her head to different positions making sure every inch of her face is covered. "I bet you love having my cum all over your face don't you?" Ruby giggled before sitting her weight back down, cutting her friends air off. "Hahaha look at you!" She laughed before climbing off.

Another instruction came through with a £400 payment, 'blonde haired girl, so you want your friend to eat your pussy?' Ruby panicked.

"No thanks." Sadie said as she lay there exhausted.

A follow up instruction came through. 'Well I've already paid for it, so I guess you'll have to do something else for the money, any ideas? If not, black haired girl, get to work.'

"I could piss in her mouth and on her face?" Ruby said quickly, anything not to lick Pussy.

"What did you say?! That's horrible! For that yeah I do want her to eat my pussy actually!" Sadie said angrily as she parted her legs.

Ruby sighed and started to lean forward, but another instruction came through just before her tongue made contact. 'Blond girl it's too late you already said no, so yeah black haired girl, do your thing.'

"Hahaha open wide!" Ruby laughed as she squatted over her friends face. Sadie sighed and just accepted her fate.

Ruby quickly let out her piss, filling Sadie's mouth, covering her face and drenching her hair. Ruby then squatted lower, "now use your tongue as toilet paper and lick the piss off." Ruby hissed. Sadie did as she was told. "Good girl!" Rubie giggled.

Eventually it was all over. Sadie went to het cleaned up as Ruby lay on the bed in ecstasy. 'I definitely need to get her to do that again!' Ruby thought to herself.

...to be continued...