Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 01

Story Info
Bimbo Brittany Drains Her Roommate's Balls!
8.5k words
4.46
25.4k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my lovely readers! Have the first chapter of a new story for y'all to enjoy today! This story is about Brittany, a bimbo with poor spending habits, who gets to live rent-free in her apartment as long as she keeps her hyper-futa roommate Margaret's more-over-productive-than-normal balls drained - a deal she willingly agreed to! This story has elements of Free Use to it, obviously, but I did want to take it in a slightly different direction, mostly because I find most Free Use content to be a bit dull. Curious to see what the reactions are to this one. Lemme know what y'all think!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/sizes, excessive (like really excessive) cum and cum inflation, bimbo, free use, cum all the way through

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

******

"Mmmm Bobby is just gonna die when he sees me!"

The woman speaking smacked her bright-pink-painted lips together loudly after speaking her thoughts aloud, her piercing-green eyes squinting at her reflection in the mirror of the vanity she was sitting at, scrutinizing her appearance. A tanned hand raised into view, long, sharp-pointed nails colored the same bubble-gum pink as her lips flicking at her platinum-blonde, dyed hair, the tips of her chest-stretching locks matching her lips and nails. She turned her head back and forth several times, continuing to cast a critical gaze at her features.

Glittery-white makeup shadowed her large eyes, complimenting them well while also contrasting against her fake-tanned complexion. Coatings of blush had been applied to her round cheeks along with further smatterings of glitter that made her features sparkle under the vanity's many bulbs. Her plump, surgically-inflated lips popped from below her slender nose and above her sharp chin, the woman's tongue poking from her mouth, revealing the silver barbell piercing its center. Carefully, she slid the tip of her tongue around the edges of her lips, cleaning up any lipstick that might've smeared during its application.

Leaning backwards, she admired her own figure, pushing her thin arms against the sides of her silicone-enlarged-bust to push her massive breasts together; with a girly giggle she shook her chest back and forth, her huge tits creating a series of light thuds as they slapped together, the neckline of her forest-green halter top stretching to show off an obscene amount of cleavage. The shirt ended above her belly button, a dangling white-gold encrusted series of shining emeralds hanging off of it. Hip-hugging blue jeans ended the reflection of the woman.

"Oh yeah girl, you look soooo fuckin' hot!" She smiled at herself, brimming with confidence, "And you snagged yourself a good one this time - just gotta seal the deal soon!"

Giggling again, she reached towards the desk of her vanity, her hand gliding over heaps of beauty products in search of something - but she didn't find it.

"Hmmm? Where's my phone?"

The busty blonde looked down at her surroundings confused, sure she'd brought her phone into her bedroom with her.

"Did I leave it in my purse...?"

Standing up and scooting the stool she'd been sat upon out of the way, she wandered over to her Queen-sized bed, finding that her purse was where she'd left it. Picking up the designer bag, she rummaged through its contents and many pockets, pushing even more containers of makeup out of the way to get to its bottom; but, to the woman's dismay, her phone wasn't amongst her scattered belongings. Huffing, she looked around her room, trying to remember where she'd left her missing device.

Grabbing her purse and shouldering it, she decided she must have left it in the living room or kitchen earlier, and headed towards those areas of the apartment. Entering the hallway that led to her bedroom she sauntered on, her black flats thudding quietly against the faux-wood flooring, still grinning to herself, excited for the night's events; when she reached a certain door, she paused and perked a jewelry-ornamented ear up, the gold hoop hanging from her lobe swaying. She didn't hear anything, which, for the young woman, was a very good thing!

Continuing into the main area of the apartment, her hips sashaying back and forth naturally, she halted in her tracks upon hearing the one sound she didn't want to - along with being able to smell a familiar scent. The noises echoing towards her were made up of a mix of schlicks and splashes, accompanied by low, frustrated grunting; the aroma burning her nostrils was of the musky variety, a fragrance that both revolted and aroused her, her pierced-nipples immediately tenting the front of her halter top. She rubbed her forehead and groaned, her expression twisting into something akin to annoyance.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the living room, turning her body to the couch at its center - the place she knew she'd find the source of the multi-sensory disturbance.

"Hey Margie..." she waved a hand, trying her best to not stare at her naked roommate, "Have uh, have you like, seen my phone anywhere?"

It took a minute for Margaret - 'Margie' being the other woman's nickname for her - to look up from what she was doing and give her roommate her attention - because what she was currently engaged in was a self-indulgent bout of masturbation! Her straight-black locks were pulled into a ponytail to keep her hair out of her brown eyes which had been utterly fixated on the video playing on the phone she had in front of her face, the feminine moans and slapping of skin on skin leaving little question about what she was watching. She lowered her phone, but her other hand didn't stop the other activity it was actively occupied with.

She was masturbating, but not in a manner that befit her feminine form. Instead of burying her chubby fingers into her pussy - an attribute she possessed despite the implication of the opposite being true - Margaret was stroking an utterly monumental cock from which the sounds and musk flowing through the room emanated. Margaret was a member of the third sex that inhabited the world, a futanari, the rarest kind; this meant that she owned both sets of genitalia, and that her more masculine appendages were enormous by any definition of the word!

Margaret glanced at the blonde with a dazed expression plastered on her pasty visage.

"W-What's up, Brittany?" She slurred slightly, nodding her head at her roommate, her cheeks red, "You're um, you're looking good. Got a date or somethin' tonight?"

"Uh yeah, I do," Brittany replied, choosing to not move any closer to the still-jerking-off futa, "I have a date with Bobby - the doctor. The one I've been seeing for like, a couple weeks now. Remember?"

"Hmmm I think so? Well, um, h-have fun on your date."

With a dreamy look on her face, Margaret started to return to her phone and the pornography she'd been watching previously, clearly having much more important matters to attend to.

"Margie, I asked you a question! Have you seen my phone anywhere!?"

Brittany's roommate gazed around the living room, seemingly confused by the question she'd been asked. Margaret set her phone down and scratched at her chin, her chipped, uneven fingernail raking across her acne-riddled complexion; it never ceased to amaze Brittany that she could be so different from the person she lived with! The futa was a ghostly pale, and she never wore makeup, nor did she really take care of herself - which was most readily apparent when looking at her body.

While Margie's delicate features - high cheekbones, thin lips, and narrow eyes - would have suggested that her figure would have appeared similarly, that wasn't the case. The futanari's breasts were a bit on the smaller side of average, and sagged against the top of her stomach, her nipples brown and overly long for the size of her chest, her areola taking up half the space on the mounds they rested upon; similarly, Margaret's belly was flabby and rolled slightly over the front of her groin, a jungle of wiry black pubes stuck out from above the base of her cock. There were similar patches of untamed fur under her arms, Margie's limbs relatively thin, but not toned or firm like Brittany's.

In Brittany's opinion Margaret's package only added to her unkempt aura. Her dick jutted from the matting of hair on her crotch straight up in the air, curving in on itself slightly, giving her shaft a 'bow' shape. That monstrous cock was much darker in complexion than Margie's pock-marked, pallid skin tone, marbled with gnarly, deep purple-and-blue veins that pulsed with as much menacing force as the rest of her member - a member that was covered in a layer of grime and slime. Brittany knew from unfortunate past experiences that Margie's appendage was greasy to the touch, never fully clean no matter how much the futa washed it. Or so she claimed!

And Margie's balls, that were currently hidden from Brittany's line of sight, were the most grotesque aspect of her figure.

"Hmmm no, I don't think I have, Brit," Margie spoke, breaking Brittany out of her roommate-studying trance, "sorry. Don't know where it could be."

"Ugh, I'm always losing that thing!" Brittany complained, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her massive chest, "Well, like, at least I still have like a half an hour or something until I'm supposed to leave and meet Bobby. Guess I can look for it until then..."

Margie stared at her roommate thoughtfully.

"Half an hour...?"

The futanari suddenly gave Brittany a wide grin.

"H-Hey Brittany, do you think you could... could help me out before you go? I'll um... I'll help you look for your phone after, if you do."

Brittany immediately and frantically shook her head at Margaret.

"No! Like, absolutely not!"

"Come ooon! P-Please?"

"No Margie!" The bimbo-blonde stomped her foot for emphasis, now scowling at the futa, "I already did my makeup and hair and everything! Like, I'll have to do it all over again if I help you and then I'll be late for my date!"

Brittany sighed.

"Look, I'll just like, take care of you however you want or whatever after my date. You can survive without me until then!"

"I don't think I can, Briiittany!" Margie whined back, giving her roommate the best puppy-dog eyes she could muster, "I'm so backed up my balls feel like they're gonna explode! It'll be q-quick, really!"

Brittany grit her teeth and snapped her eyes shut.

Her roommate request was born from two different issues. The first concerned Margaret's futanari biology, which, as far as she had told Brittany, was unique even amongst the others of her sex. Futa had to orgasm pretty regularly owing to the grandeur of their genitalia - their libido matching their preposterous package's size - and on top of that, Margaret had another aspect of her anatomy to contend with; she suffered from 'super-sperm' or something like that, Brittany unable to recall what the actual term was. Basically, it meant that Margie produced even more cum than other futanari, and her need for release increased along with it.

The second part came from the agreement the two had made after Brittany had lived with Margie for a few months. Brittany wasn't exactly smart with her money and had accumulated quite a large amount of debt, mostly due to all of the surgical-enhancements she had done to her body; her job at a beauty boutique didn't pay as well she needed it to either, forcing her to open credit cards and take out loans to pay for her lifestyle. That was half the reason she was trying to make a relationship work with this doctor! But because of her reckless spending-habits it didn't take her long to become late on her rent to Margie, the apartment being in the futanari's name.

So the pair had come to a compromise that Margie had suggested. After some discussion, Brittany agreed to help her roommate with her backed-up-balls problem whenever the futa required her services - with few exceptions - in exchange for being able to live there rent-free; Margaret could afford the apartment all on her own, owing to an inheritance and investments or something of the sort that she didn't really explain to Brittany well. As per the terms of their agreement Brittany basically heeded Margie's call at all times of the day - as long as it didn't interfere with her personal life, that is.

Like it was right now!

Even without having reached an actual orgasm - at least as far as Brittany could tell - the volume of precum that Margaret had released since she'd started masturbating was insane by anyone's standards. The cushions that Margie was sitting on and surrounded her on the couch had pools of sperm overflowing from their surfaces, the green fabric hidden under the puddles of pearly gunk; similarly, the futa's own legs, from her hairy crotch to her splayed feet were drenched and dripping with her tremendous testicles' essence, splotches off the off-white slime dotting her chest. There were rivers of the same substance flowing across the floor in front of her as well, spreading out in every direction across the living room.

More precum slopped from Margie's rounded tip while they spoke. Though she was casually jerking herself off, Brittany knew well enough that the futanari's cock would have oozed sperm without any stimulation at all; basically, if her roommate was erect, she was leaking. The plopping of her pre-seed splashing onto itself filled the living room, Margaret adding to the already-catastrophically-sized mess with every second that passed. It didn't matter where she was or what she was doing, Margie's special condition caused liquid destruction and sticky, viscous smears in her wake, stains she'd been too lazy to fully clean existent in many areas of the apartment.

It was so fuckin' much, and that included the smell! If Brittany had any nose hairs - or really any body hair for that matter - they would have burned and stood on end, the aroma of Margaret's frequent expulsions sending shivers down the blonde's spine. There was a company that Margie was a frequent customer of that dealt in the cleaning and masking of futanari's messy climaxes, but even their products could do little against the unbridled potency of her extreme rate of release; all of the sperm-removal and scent-masking chemicals she ordered on a regular basis only just made the apartment inhabitable for Brittany.

And it was Brittany's job to help ease her roommate's burden.

"Margie it's never quick with you!" Brittany retorted, raising a threaded eyebrow that was also dyed blonde, "You're gonna want like... a bunch of orgasms before you let me stop, and then I'll like, be really late for this date!"

"No it'll be just one please!" Margaret begged in one quick breath, humping into the air needily, her gigantic cock flinging precum back onto her thighs, "J-Just one and then I'll look for your phone for you while you get ready for your date. Come on, please? I'm r-really backed-up today!"

Brittany made a show of being disgruntled but had already begun setting down her purse and sliding a scrunchy off her dainty wrist to tie her hair up with.

"Fine! But just one, okay!?"

She knew she really didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Just one! Thank you so much, Brit, you're a life-saver!"

Smiling at the blonde, the blush on her cheeks deepening, Margaret started stroking her shaft swiftly, her fingers spread apart by many inches of thick, venous dick-skin. Once her hair was done up in a cute bun and she'd kicked off her shoes, Brittany trudged over, her arms hanging limply at her sides, her eyes scanning over Margie's unimpressive figure. Once Brittany was standing in front of Margie in an inch-high pond of muck, their coffee table pushed to the side to make room for her, she grimaced at her roommate and her roommate's package. If the futanari took a little bit better care of herself she might not have minded doing this so often!

Her eyes followed the immense length of Margie's cock to its base. It pointed towards the ceiling, the red glans sitting at its top more than a couple of feet away from the futa's unshaven groin; her humongously wide piss-slit didn't pause in its gushing of streams of slimy precum, running in multi-streaming rivulets down Margie's shaft and dripping onto her sack, Brittany's roommate's sperm production seemingly bottomless. Margaret basically never wore clothing for this reason, preferring to hide away in her room if Brittany had company over rather than try to make herself decent - it's also why she spent much of her non-cumming, waking hours cleaning up after own virile messes, a chore she thankfully-and-rarely asked for Brittany's help in.

Beneath the pillar of potency, hanging between Margaret's legs and resting on the floor was the part of the futanari that caused Brittany to shudder whenever it was time to perform her duty. Though Margie's cock was massive by anyone's standards her testicles were on their own level of absurdity, appearing oversized and out of place even in comparison to her roommate's gigantic appendage! Margaret balls were akin to pumpkins - and not mini-ones at that! They were like the pumpkins at a patch in the middle of Fall, the kind that even an average-built person could sit on without fear of squashing them.

The titanically obese cum-factories wobbled of their own volition inside of Margie's scrotum. Her sack looked hard-pressed to contain the terrible spheres, stretched taut, nary a wrinkle present on its hair-laced shape; the pouch - along with the ridiculously giant duo of globes within it - occupied nearly all of the space between Margaret's legs, Brittany having observed the futanari waddle through the apartment when she was particularly pent-up on more than one occasion! Veins equal to the ones webbing her mighty member were also present on her baggy ball-holder, each misshapen artery throbbing with arousal.

Not only did Margaret's corpulent sperm-tanks move without aid they also made a raucous set of noises. Groans and gurgles reverberated from their immensity like they needed to let anyone in their vicinity know of the untold gallons of sperm they were constantly churning up. Even without being in the midst of an actual orgasm Margie's cock belched out heaps of precum that appeared nearly as thick and viscous as her actual semen - and certainly denser than any cum that Brittany had ever experienced before meeting the futanari. She was a walking, talking seed fountain!

A fountain Brittany had to try and keep drained.

"Alright, I'm gonna like, start now," Brittany told her roommate, bending over so that she was face-to-face with Margie's lower-head, "and it's gonna be just one time, okay? I want to be presentable, and like, on time for once for my date tonight!"

"Mhm that's perfect, Brit," Margie grinned stupidly back at the blonde, aiming her cockhead towards Brittany's lips, "just... just one should do the trick! T-Thank you!"

Giving the futa a stern stare, Brittany braced herself for the challenge presented to her; it had been a couple months since she'd started 'servicing' Margaret in this way yet it really hadn't gotten any easier. Just sucking and jerking Margie off was a Herculean challenge in itself, but dealing with all the cum she exploded for minutes on hand was another issue entirely. The one saving grace for the busty blonde was that there was something undeniably arousing about pleasuring such an insanely enormous cock, and the protrusion of her nipples against her halter top was proof enough of how she felt.