All Comments on 'Dawn Likes To Help'

by NaughtyWendy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Good

Liked your story.

She should have let her father try to fuck her.

Liked your story line & wish my daughters were as open with me,,

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 10 years ago
I wish you had continued

It would be nice for Luke to have sex with Edward, too. You've already laid all the groundwork....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My very beautiful exhibitionist bi-sexual wife Colleen was fucking her father. I knew they were close when we married. We wed when we were at opposite ends of our 30s. But the things I learned about Coll and her dad once we wed would have made a dumber man leave. More on that later. Coll would call Pops half a dozen times a day. Usually, short 2/3 minute calls, always in private, but always punctuated by one ten-minute call per day, always while I was at work, (as a manager for a pm company). But, you see, I was caught in my own dilemma. I love incest. Big fan of it since I had bedded my own hot younger sister when growing up. I would bring up their obvious attraction to Coll in non-confrontational ways like I would read her father-daughter incest stories printed out from Literotica while she bathed. I would talk dirty father-daughter incest fantasies to her to push her orgasms over the edge in bed. Her non-denial denial was all the confession I could get out of her. Enter Kelly, Colleen's younger (by 5 years) equally hot, but not bi, nor exhibitionist, sister. She was straight out of playboy hot. There was no denying our mutual sexual attraction for each other, which no one else had picked up on it, but Coll noticed. I would discover Kelly's hot sex button was her craving for real dirty sex talk which made her instantly wet. She'd start breathing jagged but more importantly, her instant hot button was she is a closet submissive. She LOVES to be forced. Kelly is intimidated by anyone who knows this about her. And I know it. She experiences mind-blowing orgasms from just forcing her mouth onto my cock. Colleen spelled out how things were going to be to him in front of me (and Kelly) that if Pops wanted to keep fucking Coll, I would fuck Kelly, too. Yes. Pops knew I knew about him and my wife and he has had to resign himself to me fucking both of his daughters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous