Day full of Black Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigrod4u87
bigrod4u87
136 Followers

"Wow, you taste so good. Salty, thick cum from black dicks, who knew it was so yummy?," she giggled stilling fisting his rod.

She climbed off the guys and collapsed on the bed totally electrified from the intense fucking and powerful orgasms she had. She watched as they gathered their clothes and dressed, eyeing her naked form on the big bed. She knew she needed more, but these guys were done. They'd be back as she was sure their company would get the job to remodel the bathroom. She knew they'd be back too, inside her and shooting more cum.

"Bye boys," she called out as they were walking out the bedroom door. "See you soon."

"Bye slut. Keep that pussy wet and ready for us. I want some more of that shit soon," said Tall guy.

"Yeah, I gotta have that fine white ass again," said Other guy. And with that they left.

Michele lay there after hearing the front door close. Lost in thoughts of black dicks and hard studs fucking her slutty body. Damn that was intense. Who knew I had that in me? She was shaken back to the here and now when her cell phone rang on the nightside. She reached over and picked up the call.

"Hello?" she answered, but saw it was her classmate from college Jennifer. A teenage freshman who lived in the dorms and was in Michele's History class.

"Hi Michele, it's Jenni," said her classmate. "Did I wake you?"

"No I was already up. I was getting ready for go to the High School, it's Friday." Michele volunteered in the high school library on Fridays where she helped put books away and straighten things up for the next week.

Michele kept talking as she made her way into the bathroom to wipe up the dripping cum from her pussy and from her face. Her cell phone pressed to her ear.

"Well, I was checking to see if you were coming over tonight to study, and maybe hit that party we talked about." Jenni had invited Michele over tonight and she was now very eager to go.

"Shit yeah Jenni. I'll be over there tonight, but maybe we'll just hit the party instead. We can always study later. Do you know if Byron will be at the party?" Byron was a black stud who was fucking the white freshman girl in the dorm room next to Jenni's. Last week he had pounded Jenni's neighbor hard and loud, and they could hear the whole fuck session through the walls. Michele remembered Jenni had said how "big" Byron was and that all the girls wanted his dick. Now Michele wanted it too.

"Maybe. Why? You going black on me Michele?", Jenni asked with a little giggle in her voice. They had teased each other that night they heard Byron fucking next door about black dick and "once you go black..." "You gonna get some of that big black cock?"

"Maybe," she laughed back. "You jealous? You want some too don't you?"

"Well, maybe I do," Jenni laughed back.

Michele had finished wiping up her naked body from the messy cum and felt a little refreshed now. Still kidding with Jenni on the cell phone Michele walked back into the master bedroom and heard the doorbell ring again. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought her two black studs had come back to give her another round. "Oh good," she thought.

"Jenni hold on someone's at the door downstairs," she said.

"Okay, but don't hang up I need to ask you something," Jenni told her.

"Okay, stay on the line," Michele replied as she raced down the hall, still naked, to let in her two fuck buddies.

bigrod4u87
bigrod4u87
136 Followers
12