Day full of Black Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, you're real. She's really fucking you. Oh god that's hot. Er, Hi Mister Delivery Man," Jenni shyly giggled into the phone from her side. "Nice to meet you, kinda. You guys sound so fucking hot. So totally fucking hot and yes I'm fingering my wet young white pussy listening to you fuck my slutty white girlfriend with your big huge black cock."

As Jenni said those words Delivery man could hear her screams of orgasm, knowing she was fingering her young wet snatch in her dorm room. He smiled up at Michele who kept riding his cock with her head thrown back and hair flaying from side to side. Big ol titties bouncing up and down. She was reaching another orgasm and the spasming pussy was causing his own dick to twitch with what was about to come. He reached his free hand up to play her one of her stiff nipples.

"Jenni baby. Don't you wish I was there fucking you? Don't you wish you could see us fucking right now," Delivery man asked the college freshman? "Don't you wanna know what a white slut looks like when she cums all over a big black cock?"

"Yes, oh yes, keep talking nasty, I love it," Jenni pleaded with him. "I wish you were here fucking me. I wish I was there watching you two. Oh god this is too hot. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Michele was starting to quicken her pace and her bouncing. She was close, so very close. Feeling every inch of his pulsating cock as she slid her pussy up and down.

Delivery man quickly scrolled through her phone to the Video option and started recording the slutty white woman riding his slick dick. Michele was oblivious to what he was doing, too lost in her orgasm and screaming out loud...

"Oh Fuck Me, Fuck Me, oh God fuck me good. I'm cumming sooooo hard, sooo gooooood. Fuck me, fuck me, oooohhhhhhhhhh," she screamed over and over again, her head thrown back!!!

Delivery man lifted himself up a little to point the phone at the point where her pussy slid up and down his black shaft getting a close up.

Knowing he would send this to Jenni and himself he started to cum himself yelling "Arghhhhhhhhhh" thinking how hot these two were. His seed filled Michele's spasming pussy and spilled out her clinging lips over his shaft.

"Oh Jenni, your friend just came and so did I. You gotta see this video of her cumming, so hot baby girl, what's your cell number?" She gave it to him and he sent them both a copy of the fucking hot white wife cumming on his black dick.

"What are you doing," demanded Michele as she came back to earth from her mind-numbing explosion? "Did you record that?"

"Yeah baby. I got the whole thing on video of you fucking and cumming all over my dick, so hot baby. I just sent Jenni and me a copy, don't worry, I just wanna relive that hot ass fucking ride you gave me. Let Jenni see I was for real too. Maybe she'll like seeing my big ol dick fucking you and miss some classes today."

"Give me the phone," she demanded reaching out her hand.

She grabbed it and held it up to see the hot video playing. She watched for a few seconds as she came hard on his cock and got all tingly and proud of her skills. She switched back over to Jenni who was still on the phone.

"Did you see that video? Wasn't that fucking hot? Oh god he taped it. So hot though."

"Oh yeah that's fucking hot. I wanna ride one now. God I came so hard listening to you two fuck," Jenni told her friend. "I can't believe you did that, you fucking lil white slut. Do you even know his name? Ever even seen him before?"

Michele slid off the black stud's huge cock into a sitting position on the tile and watched as the Delivery guy got dressed, putting his big dick away into his pants. She felt a little sad when it disappeared and he got ready to leave.

"Well, no I haven't ever seen him before," Michele confessed with a giggle, watching as the Delivery guy went outside and picked up the overnight envelope and signature machine before coming back inside. He walked up to her naked form, smiling as he watched his cum dribble from her puffy pussy, set the envelope down on the hall table and said...

"Sign here," pointing to the line on the machine.

"What's your name stud," she finally asked him?

"Peter," he replied offering his hand and shaking hers. "Very nice to meet you baby."

"His name is Peter," she told Jenni on the phone, laughing. Jenni said to tell him Hello and Thanks for helping her cum.

"Jenni says 'hello Peter' and wants to thank you for helping her cum," Michele told the black stud who was walking out the door and down the walkway.

"Hi Jenni, Bye Jenni," he called out over his shoulder. And like that he was out of sight.

Michele stood up, closed the front door, and started up the stairs to clean up a little before heading to the Central High School where she helped out in the library on Fridays.

"Oh my god Jenni that was so fucking intense," she exclaimed to her blonde college study buddy. "I can't wait for tonight's party. You HAVE to make sure Byron is there, and tell him to bring some friends too."

"Oh yeah, Michele. I'll make sure to tell him. Can you make it over early? The parties around here don't really start til after 10 o'clock. We can pre-party and get all dolled up for the boys here in my room."

"Maybe sweetie. I gotta run some errands and hit the gym after I finish at the high school library. I'll see how the day goes and make it over to the dorms when I can," Michele told her. "Now don't wear out that video watching it all morning and fingering yourself." She laughed as she said this.

"Oh sure. I gotta see what I'm missing out on darling. His cock looked so big and yummy, I'm getting wet again right now."

"Well have some fun baby girl. I gotta get cleaned up and over to the library by 9:00, so gotta go. See you later."

"Bye Michele, you slut." And with that they hung up the phone.

Michele rushed up stairs to clean up and get ready to head over to the high school.

"What a fucking morning," she thought racing in to the master bedroom.

12