Day Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ohhhhhhhhhhhh...." She moans. "FUCK! I need to cum so bad... will she think less of me if I join her in orgasmic bliss? Why didn't you just cum while she was... she never would've known... you idiot!" are the thoughts going through my head. My hand still wrapped around her nipple, my other still wrapped around my cock, one stroke, one slight stroke and I'm off...

She rolls over and I'm fucked. She came and is now sated. But the light snaps on. Great.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" is her accusatory question.

"Of course!" Is my instant honest reply.

"Do you want to cum now? Will you cum for me? I've always wanted to watch a man do that"

"I don't know if I could stop now if I wanted to..." is my blushing reply and my hand begins to move out of my control again,... one hand trailing over her body tracing down over her mound, tangling in the sparse hair there feeling her erect clit, her parted wet lips, her juices trailing down between her legs, and as my finger slips between her lips to feel her core I go over the edge... the other stroking the full length of my raging hardness. The tingles racing through my body I lose touch with reality...

My hips thrusting I feel the cum race up my hard length, the cum shooting out in waves, the white arches flying out and landing on my chest, one shot... "unnnnnnnhf!" and the between shots dribble lubricates my hand, the tingles triple... I've completely lost control, lost in my orgasm, another shot.... "ohhhhhhhhh!" louder this time... and I feel her hand on the head of my cock as I shoot the next stream of pearly white cum... "ohhh! GOD!... ohhhhhhhh!" I moan through the next few shots... The tingles from her hand as it wraps around my cock almost too much to bear, sliding up and down my shaft, tickling my balls...

The tingles begin to subside, the cum I've been waiting for all night, sliding slowly away, I open my eyes to see her licking her fingers... "mmmmmm.... Tastes good!" and she giggles... I look into her eyes and blush, a little embarrassed at the intensity of my orgasm...

As I listen to her say, "That was the single most erotic thing I've ever seen" my embarrassment abates... She rolls back over and turns off the light... I roll away from her and feel her snuggle up to my back... "I know I promised not to touch" is my lame conclusion to this event... and she giggles

"I'm glad you did..." is her leading response... Great! now what the fuck do I do.. Do I roll over and kiss her? Do I touch her? Do I try to make her cum again, do I just lightly and lovingly caress her body? Two schools of thought, post coital cuddles and post coital cigarette, I know I typically fall into the post coital cigarette camp but I really do want the cuddles this time.

It seems as if only minutes have passed, but it seems as if I have been asking myself these questions for hours.... I realize I've drifted off as I come out of my slumber. I can feel her hand on my hip, her hand sliding slowly down to wrap around my hardening member, the one that I thought would never get hard again, The one I thought had blown its last load, the load to end all loads.... But making me proud it seems to be rising once again.

Her hand's rhythm on me is speeding up, my hand slides back between her legs, no shorts there... when did she take them off? Who gives a fuck you idiot! Why do I have to think these stupid thoughts? She rolls over on her back and I roll over to face her, tracing circles around her nipple, so close but not quite touching, "are you sure you want to do this...?" ok brilliant I may never be but I have to make sure....

"yes... please.... Please.... "is her breathless response...

I lean over and take her nipple between my lips... "oh.... Yes" her quiet, subtle drawn out response sounding like the snake in Ricky Ticky Tavee... I trail kisses down her stomach, lower pulling her hair between my lips, my tongue reaches out and makes its first contact with her clit... just a glancing blow but her body reacts as if it has been hit with an electrical charge. I slide down and trace her entire pussy with my tongue, lapping like a cat with a flick each time I pass her clit, she trembles with each pass, my finger slides in her, just inside, finding that special spot, just inside at the top, the fleshy area, and her soft walls clench my fingers.... The explosion of sound as she crested muffled by her thighs as I feel her hands on the back of my head, pulling me farther in, I take her clit between my lips, suckling gently and I'm rewarded with a flow of juices rolling down my chin... Her stomach fluttering through her orgasm...

I slide up her, my raging hard on poised at her entrance... "Do you want me? should I?" Like I could stop now you fucking dumb ass... What if she says no?

"please... please... Want me.... Please...." And I feel the head slide between her lips, sliding slowly into her, I feel those beautiful thighs wrap around my body, pulling me in... She's clenching me in rhythm, those wonder soft walls pulling me in and I begin to stroke into her, her hips meeting my every thrust. Deep into her, pulling almost all the way out... Her nipples pebbles against my chest, her clit dragging the full length of my cock, her moans loud in my ear... she rises pressing against me as her orgasm ravages her... the juices flowing down over my balls.

I am close now, but want to hold off until she cums again, speeding up, slowing down, trying to control... I can't hold it back, I need to cum, I'm going to cum.... Can't stop it now.... "cum in me... Please..... ohhhhh I'm cumming again... ohhhh I'mmmmm unnnnnnngh..... cummmmmming nowwwwww!" and her rhythmical squeezing finishes the job... I thrust deeply into her as I begin to shoot deep inside her... nothing exists but the wonderful wet warmth of her sheath squeezing my shooting cock... the tingles running through my body... Cumming so hard.... Grunting in her ear... feeling her hands rubbing the back of my head...

I begin the descent... The breathless down turn... heart thumping in my chest... I roll off of her and hold her in my arms. Whispered terms of endearment in the darkness... "why did we wait so long...? I want you again right now...I want to do everything I've always been afraid of doing..." the words ringing in my ears.... I slide out of bed and smile as I look out the window... Snow piled up against the building, drifting over the road... we're not going anywhere today....

12