Daydream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers found her clit as she wrapped her hand around his cock, he pressed hard on her clit for a few moments before turning her back to him and pushing her shoulders down. Nick slipped a finger, then two into her soaking wet pussy before guiding his cock into her. Gently sliding back and forth in her before beginning to move faster and push it in deeper. Her body twitched with each thrust. She moaned in pleasure as he pounded deep into her, his cock throbbing as he brought himself closer to cuming. With several deep hard thrusts, she came, her juices squirting on his cock as her pussy tightened around it causing him to bury it as hard and deep as possible before she felt him explode in her tight pussy.

Nick stayed still inside her for a few moments before gently sliding his cock back. Abby stood and turned to face him, but before she could say a word his mouth was on hers, tongues dancing in a fiery passion as he pulled her to him, their chests pressed against one another as the hot water sprayed onto them. Nick let go of Abby and began washing himself up as she did the same. Nick asked her what had gotten her so worked up today as they stood in the shower together. Abby recounted her daydream to him, and he smiled. Little did she know that her day dream was about to become a reality.

12