Daydreamin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers

"I'll marry one of you." I'd laughed, "Sure...But, don't make me pick, okay? I can't do it. You guys have to decide."

And that had been a wonderful joke and our glasses were filled once more as I watched them debate and argue and discuss their dilemma. I was truly in love with each of them and I knew they wouldn't decide, for all of them loved me as well. I knew that as surely as I knew the sun would set. They wouldn't give me up; they'd contend with each other until we were old and grey and married to someone else. It was a great game, that's all, a diversion filled with promise.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I'm getting a little hungry." I held my hand over my eyes in the late afternoon sun, looking at my four friends as they sat together, leaning close and talking. "Aren't you guys hungry yet?"

"Hungry?" Bobby grinned at me, "I could eat a horse..."

"But we haven't decided yet." Steve said.

"Well, eat something, it might help." I giggled. "Or I guess I can go by myself."

I sighed theatrically, getting up from the lounge chair slowly. I adjusted my bikini carefully, for it was outrageously small for Las Vegas, even for Brazil probably. My black skin gleamed with cocoa-butter, which I needed more as a cosmetic than anything else. I liked the smell and the warm slippery feel of it, and most of all I'd liked the way my friends had put it on me. They'd gone through a whole bottle, which was pretty funny, but nice too.

I opened my bag, finding my hair brush and pulled it through my hair slowly while I stood there, posing for my four friends and about two dozen other men who were staring at me. I didn't mind. I had a nice little buzz from the margaritas and another from all the attention, which was very addictive. My nineteen year old body was a very nice one and I so rarely got to show it off.

My heavy breasts were pulled taut as I lifted my arms, stretching my white bikini cups, which were hardly those in any case, to reveal all too clearly my thick dark nipples protruding beneath. My black ass was firm and round, not overly large, but wonderfully sized in proportion to my narrow hips and tiny waist. I spread my legs slightly and tilted my hips, just to give the strangers behind me a good look, knowing they'd enjoy the way my thong disappeared between my smooth cheeks and reappeared at the top.

I was the only black girl around and that as much as my height and provocative appearance guaranteed a lot of attention, enough so that my four friends finally gave up their discussion and joined me. They were my four of my five best friends, the other being Janisha, a black girl who'd tried to talk me into coming to Cancun with her for Spring Break, but the guys were going to Vegas and I hadn't been able to refuse their invitation.

"You guys decide who I'm getting married to yet?" I grinned at them, surrounded in the elevator as we rode it up.

"Not yet." Kevin smiled, blonde and blue and ruggedly handsome, and he had his hand in the small of my back, scratching my lightly with his fingers.

"We're getting there." Steve said, and he was small, just five feet tall, but devilishly cute and so much fun to be with. He was stroking the back of my thigh, sliding his hand up and down.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Bobby grinned and he stood a foot taller than me, probably more, like a great blonde giant with an athlete's body that he pressed close to mine.

"Me?" I giggled. "You guys asked me, remember? I just said yes, that's all."

"We could go to Utah..." Steve suggested.

"Yeah, become Mormons?" Will chuckled and he was the beautiful one, with his brown hair and hazel eyes. Like an angel and he reached out to touch my face. "We just want you to be happy, Kylie."

I turned my face to kiss his hand and I believed him. I believed all of them, trusted them completely, and I wished that elevator would have gone up forever. I was happy there, surrounded by my four friends, my four boyfriends now, although I was slightly afraid of that idea. It was a good fear, the secret kind, and that was part of the whole deal, the whole experience that was making me say and do things beyond any semblance of normality.

I went to my room, rather expecting the boys to go to theirs. We had three rooms on the same floor, theirs with two beds, mine with just a large single. They were following me though and I laughed, looking over my shoulder as they followed my wiggling butt.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Uhhh...Well...Err...Um..." They all looked at me sheepishly and giggled like schoolboys.

"Are we ordering room service tonight?" I rolled my ass and added a little extra to my hips, wanting them to want me and I was so horny it hurt, I confess.

"That sounds good...Yeah...Great idea, Kylie..." They were all in agreement as I found my key card and gave it to Steve so he could open the door.

"Hey, um...Guys..." I put my bag on the little desk, turning around to see my friends and I felt nervous and excited and desperately afraid. "What we were doing downstairs, I mean the fooling around and uh, kissing..." I rolled my eyes playfully, "...That stuff, I shouldn't have been doing that, teasing you guys like that."

I watched as a full range of emotions passed over their faces. Everything from happiness to disappointment to sympathy and understanding. No anger, that wasn't in them, but just the realization that we had been going to far probably. I was engaged to be married and they knew it. They all had their own girlfriends back at home. They knew I valued their friendship above anything else and they were all so good in their hearts, so compassionate in their souls. It made me weak inside, but I'd made up my mind and I knew what I was doing.

"So, um...If we're going to have sex, I just want you guys to know that I really do love you. Okay?"

"Uh..." They all looked at each other and then at me and I was giggling because I'd gotten them good and they knew it.

My heart was hammering and my knees wobbling and I had to be crazy, but not drunk, not under any influence but the desires I had to be with them, with all of them. I wasn't sure exactly what we were going to do, or at least how we were going to do it, but I was offering myself to them. Giving four white guys my body to do with as they wished. It was a very real fantasy of mine and now it was coming true. I might have planned this from the first moment I'd heard they were going to Vegas, or maybe it had come to me just today, but either way, my mind was made up and I was waiting.

"Are you sure, Kylie?" Will asked me and he had to. "You really want to...do this?"

"Yeah." I nodded, stepping close to him because he'd spoken first.

I put my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his, and I pulled his head down to my kiss. I shivered with excitement as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, proving once and for all my genuine desire to be with him, with all of them. I felt his hands go to my back, and then to my ass, holding me tight and pulling me against the obvious bulge beneath his shorts.

I kissed him hard for several minutes and then felt someone behind me, Kevin, making a sandwich of me as his chest rubbed against my back and I turned my head, gasping a quick breath of air before kissing him. Will kissed my neck and then my breasts, pulling at my bikini to free my turgid nipples and I ran my fingers through his hair, moaning into Kevin's mouth as Will sucked my nipples hard, tonguing them sweetly and then biting my flesh gently.

We were moving, the three of us awkwardly to the bed and I was laid upon it carefully. There were four men there, college boys and they all wanted me. I would kiss one and then another, while hands worked to release me from the useless bonds of my bathing suit. I was naked to them, for the first time in my life men were seeing every part of me and I burned beneath that knowledge. Four white guys playing with my black body, touching me wherever they pleased, exploring me even as I used my hands and mouth to explore them.

I shuddered as someone's mouth found my sex and I'd never been kissed there before. It was Steve, kneeling on the floor, leaning over the mattress with his face between my thighs. He was flicking his tongue over my swollen labia, so dark they were almost black and then he parted them so that the bright pink interior of my hot sex was beneath his tongue. I lifted my hips, pressing myself against that new experience. His mouth was warm and tender, taking my pussy lips between his teeth and chewing them so gently I felt nothing but pleasure.

I found Will nearby, his shorts removed now and his long cock hard under my fingers. He knelt on the bed, close to my face and I took his cock in my mouth. I sucked him eagerly, washing his cockhead with my tongue and sliding my hand between his thighs, turning my palm upward so I could pull him closer, urging Will to feed me with his prick. He was smiling and nodding and whispering words too soft for me to hear, but his happiness was plain and I nursed on his cock as well as I knew how.

Bobby was naked as well by then, and he was the largest of all my friends, his white cock as thick as my wrist and impossibly long to my eyes. He straddled my stomach and pushed his cock between my chocolate breasts, still slick and oily with cocoa-butter, and he grinned at me, grabbing my tits in his big hands and pushing them together so he could fuck his cock slowly into the valley between. I kept my mouth on Will, but my eyes on that white body on top of mine. It was everything I'd imagined, the stark contrast between our skin. White on black, that's what I wanted and now it was here. He slid his cock back and forth and it was so long the swollen head would touch my jaw and cheek before Bobby pulled it back.

Kevin was in my other hand, to my left, and I stroked his penis slowly, jerking him off and rubbing my fingers over the glans to gather his precum, sliding my wet fingers back down the shaft. After a few minutes I pulled him to my mouth, giving Kevin a blowjob while I stroked Will's wet cock, and I alternated between them like that for several minutes at least, until I was having my first orgasm beneath Steve's talented tongue.

He'd found my clitoris, hard and ruddy and sensitive to the slightest touch, and Steve was flicking his tongue across it rapidly while he fingered my pussy carefully. He'd found my hymen and announced it to his friends, but I was too intent on the cock in my mouth, the hard prick fucking my tits and the one in my hand. I didn't hear their thoughts on the idea of fucking a virgin, for that's what I truly was. I was cumming hard and it drove any reasonable coherence out of my head, replacing it with selfish lust and the need to express it.

I brought Kevin and Will both to my mouth, pressing their cocks together as I worked my tongue over and around and between them, moaning with desire as I tried to fit both of them into my mouth at once. I was stroking them urgently, wanting those two white cocks to cum for me then, to join me in my orgasm and cover my face with sperm. It was an image burned into my imagination and I wanted to experience it, being bathed in the semen of a white man, being baptized by the two of them into my new role as a black slut for white cock.

"Cum on my face...Call me a slut...Make me your nigger whore..." I was breathing between wet lip smacking sucks of their cocks.

They were tentative at first and it wasn't in any of my friends to say the sort of things I wanted to hear, but this wasn't reality, it was sex, and talking dirty was part of the game I was playing. I urged them repeatedly, begging them to tell me what a nasty black slut I was for fucking four white guys at the same time.

"Yeah, okay..." Kevin finally agreed. "...Suck my white cock, Kylie...Get your black lips around my dick..."

"Ohhh yesssss...." I hissed, opening my mouth and sucking his cock hard, pressing it against the entrance to my throat, wanting to choke on that beautiful prick.

"You cocksucking slut..." Will whispered softly as I slapped his cock against my face. "...You're a nasty cunt, aren't you?"

"Ummphhh." I nodded, breathing hard through my nose and eyeing Will's face above me.

"You're going to fuck all of us tonight, Kylie." Kevin promised me. "Your nigger hole is going to bleed tonight."

"Jesus..." Will looked at Kevin and I pulled the cock from my mouth.

"Yeah...Bust my cherry...Fuck my nigger pussy..." I begged, turning my face to get Will's penis in my cock hungry mouth.

"You want to get fucked?" I heard Steve saying and I glanced towards him but all I could see was Bobby holding my tits together, still fucking my tits as he watched and listened.

I groaned and tried to decipher the new sensations coming from my pussy as Steve moved so he could position his cock at the entrance to my vulnerable womb. He held my legs up, pulling them to his body with one arm to hold them tight, while his other hand was rubbing his swollen cock up and down my hot pink slit.

"Are you protected, Kylie?" Will asked me and I shook my head.

"It's okay...I don't care...Fuck me...Steve...Fuck me...Shove your cock inside me hard...Please..." I practically sobbed, feeling my whole body tense with the anticipation of losing my virginity.

"Are you sure, Kylie...If you're not protected we can find some..." Kevin was talking to me, trying to talk some sense into me.

"I'm okay...I want to feel it." I said, breathing hard and looking between him and will, stroking their cocks and smiling. "Fuck me bareback, all you guys, I want it."

I took Kevin back into my mouth deeply, working hard to swallow his cock and grant him access to my throat. I wanted all of him inside me, every inch of his thick cock filling my mouth and throat and when it happened I felt my heart lurch as my throat was suddenly stretched wide around the pressure of Kevin's swollen cock.

"Oh fuck...You cocksucking bitch...Throat me, Kylie!" Kevin gasped and pulled my face against his soft skin. His pubic hair tickling my nose and his loose scrotum pressed against my chin.

Steve pushed into me then, his cock driving between my reluctant folds to find my hymen close to the entrance, not very deep at all. I jerked as I felt the discomfort of my flesh being stretched and then suddenly torn as his cockhead ripped through that thin membrane and gained access to my virgin womb. It was a sharp pain, hot like a knife pulled fresh from the fire, and I wanted to scream but Kevin's cock was lodged tightly in my throat and my body heaved against the pain.

Only a moment later, when Steve was fully inside me, holding himself there as far as his cock would reach, and Kevin withdrew his cock from my throat and then my mouth completely, only then was I able to voice my pain. I drank cool air into my burning lungs and let it out with a low moan. The sharpness had already fled, leaving behind the dull burning, and I focused on it, locking away the memory of that moment. It had hurt, it still hurt, but it was my pain. It was a once in a lifetime pain that could never be repeated. Steve had taken my virginity. I'd given it to him and we'd shared it and I never wanted to forget it. I loved that pain and I moved against him, heedless of the ache between my thighs now. It would hurt all night, I knew, and for several days beyond probably, but I wanted that as much as I'd ever wanted anything.

I concentrated on Kevin then, as much as I was able, because it was hard to focus on only one thing. I was cumming again, the good feelings washing away what remained of the pain, and Steve was fucking me slowly, in and out, being careful and considerate, and trying to make it last. I felt good wrapped around his cock, too good, a tight little black virgin cunt mouthing his cock like a newborn. He was fighting with the sensations of my pussy clinging to him, struggling to keep him out and then fighting to keep him in. Steve wasn't going to last long and my orgasms were only hastening the inevitable.

"You're not a virgin anymore, Kylie." Kevin was telling me, fucking my mouth with quick short strokes. "You're a slut for white cock now, aren't you?"

I was making muffled sounds of approval, fucking myself up to meet Steve's thrusts and jerking Will off while he waited for his turn. Kevin was close too and I was sucking him hard. I wanted to taste his sperm and swallow his hot semen. I wanted him in my belly and on my face. I was just a slut now, for that one night in that hotel room with my friends. I was their slut, their nigger whore, and they could do whatever they wanted to me and I'd love it and beg for more.

"Ohhh fuck...Kylie!" Steve groaned, slamming his cock inside me deep and hard, so that I gasped loudly around Kevin's penis.

He was cumming, Steve's cock erupting deep inside my torn pussy, adding his potent sperm to my own juices and blood. I felt his seed flooding me and it brought me off again, shaking and shivering with delight as my pussy contracted with pleasure. I was milking him, my womb drinking Steve's ejaculate like fresh cream as it soaked into my belly. I sucked Kevin harder, my mind spinning as my heart pumped wildly beneath my heaving breasts.

Kevin was cumming as well then, my mouth suddenly overflowing with hot salty sperm. I swallowed hard and fast, ignoring the soreness in my recently fucked throat to choke down as much of Kevin's seed as I could. It was spilling out of my mouth, running thick down my face as he continued to pump his cock between my tightly stretched lips.

"Eat it, Kylie...Cum eating bitch...Swallow it all..." Kevin moaned and I did as he asked, eating the man's sperm and tonguing his cock clean after he'd finished.

Bobby was taking me next, moving his huge body to get between my wide spread legs. Steve had gotten up, standing near the bed and watching me as he caught his breath. I saw his penis, wet and shiny and stained pink with bloody semen near the head. I offered him a smile and licked my spermy lips and then gasped as Bobby found my cunt with his huge cock. He went slow, but it was a fresh pain, a sharp one as well, as if Steve hadn't broken my cherry at all. I was a virgin all over again and Bobby was being careful, fucking his huge cock into me slowly, but the discomfort was unavoidable and all I could do was stare at him, begging him wordlessly to be gentle with me.

I took Will into my mouth, still stained with Kevin's semen, sucking his cock deliberately in the hopes of distracting myself from Bobby's oversized cock as it stretched my pussy beyond reason. He gave me half of it, I thought, no more than that, and it was all I could handle then. Bobby was just too big and he knew it, but it didn't detract from his pleasure, or mine after I became somewhat used to it. I reminded myself that this was what I wanted, the pleasure and pain and everything in between. I wanted Bobby to fuck me and stretch my little black pussy around his big white dick. I wanted him to open my cunt and make me his, to dump his seed in my womb and make me cum while he was doing it.

Will was fucking my mouth much as Kevin had, and that was nice. I'd been stroking him with my for a long while and he was ready to cum. I sucked him into my mouth and pushed him a little to get the angle and let his cockhead catch my swallow so that I could deep throat him. I was getting better at that and Will wasn't quite so thick as Kevin, he entered my throat easily, groaning his approval and then pulling back so we could do it again. I loved sucking cock, white cock, long and hard and fucking my mouth. I wanted to drink all of them, the same way I wanted all four of my friends to cum in my pussy. I wanted them all in my tummy as well as my womb.

I drank Will's seed eagerly, swallowing his orgasm while he told me he loved me. I washed his prick with my tongue and rode Bobby's cock with only the occasional flash of pain, and even that was a joy for me by then. He was getting deeper, but I had only so much room and I yelped when the head of Bobby's cock found the very bottom of my sex. He gave it a push and the swollen head seemed to crash into something altogether too sensitive and fragile, bringing tears to my eyes and driving the air out of my lungs.

Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers