Daydreamin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers

"Open up, Kylie..." Bobby was holding my head, guiding my mouth to his huge cock and I could barely get the head into my mouth.

We'd returned to the hotel and I really was drunk now, all of us were, and I was getting seriously fucked before we could pass out. I wasn't complaining though, I was horny and happy and eager for all the cock my boyfriends could give me.

"You're pussy is so tight, Kylie...Fuck..." Will was standing behind me, holding my hips and his cock was a perfect fit.

I felt nothing but goodness as he pulled nearly out of me and then slammed his cock deep, over and over, just fucking the daylights out of me. I was practically cumming already and we'd just started, with Kevin and Steve sitting on the sofa, naked with their hard cocks in their hands, jerking themselves off slowly while they watched as I took it from both ends. For a young black woman who'd been a virgin until about twelve hours before, I was a real party girl now. I was sucking the biggest cock I'd ever seen and getting my pussy fucked hard while my brand new husband watched.

"What a slut you turned out to be, Kylie." Bobby chuckled, holding my head in both of his big hands and just pushing his cock into my mouth as far as it would go, which wasn't very far at all.

"My girlfriend's going to want to know why I don't want to fuck her anymore." Will laughed.

"Why would you?" Bobby asked. "Kylie's gonna bend over anytime you want her too, isn't that right slut?"

He pulled his cock away so I could nod, whispering my agreement and swallowing spit and precum as I panted for air. I promised them I'd fuck them anytime anywhere, I didn't care. I'd be their little black slut for the next three an half years, until we graduated college, and probably long after that. Kevin had promised that I was free to fuck and suck those guys anytime they wanted me. It was the price of being my husband, sharing me with his best friends.

They were going to knock my black ass up too, if I wasn't already pregnant. I wasn't going to take birth control pills, and I'd told the guys I only fucked bareback. I wanted to feel their sperm inside me, cause that was the whole point. If I had babies, that was fine with me. I had four guys willing to help me take care of them and Kevin wasn't going to complain if they weren't his. We'd just keep fucking until one of them was, but I really wanted to have babies with all of them. That would be pretty nice, I thought.

"Let's switch..." Will grinned and Bobby nodded.

Will brought his cock covered with my orgasm to my mouth and I sucked it hard, wiping all that tangy sauce off with my tongue and swallowing it down even as I winced and groaned at the sudden discomfort of Bobby's massive prick stretching my pussy as he pushed inside slowly.

"Fuck her good, Bobby!" Kevin called out and he was going to fuck my ass once Will and Bobby were finished with me.

I'd blow Steve, and Kevin would claim my ass for his own, taking the only virgin hole I had left because he was my husband. I was a little nervous about that, but I knew he'd be gentle at first, and I wanted him to do it. I wanted to take all those guys any way they wanted me, in my mouth or ass, in my cunt. I wanted to do all the crazy nasty stuff their pretty white girlfriends wouldn't dream of. I'd be their slut and do my very best to ruin those boys for any other woman.

I held out my hands blindly, wriggling my fingers and inviting Steve and Kevin to come close so I could jerk them off while Bobby and Will fucked me. There was no reason they should have to play with themselves while my hands were empty, plus there was just something about having my mouth and pussy filled, and then my hands as well, that really turned me on. Someday I'd have my ass filled at the same time, three fat white cocks pumping my tight black body, driving me to cum until I passed out.

Will was thrusting his cock hard into my mouth and I choked and coughed and finally opened up so that he could rush his prick halfway down to my tummy, holding me there for a few seconds while Bobby took advantage of the situation to slam his cock deep, the head of his penis crashing into my cervix and bringing me a flash of pleasure and pain that was indescribable. I would have collapsed completely but for his strong hands around my narrow waist.

I squeezed Kevin's cock, stroking him with my right hand while I did Steve with my right. My mind was spinning, as usual, all that good sex spilling into my brain like the best drug in the world. I was drunk, yeah, and that just made it all the crazier. I was sucking Will as hard as I could, making loud wet noises and drooling spit and precum onto the carpet beneath me. At the same time I was pushing myself back, embracing the discomfort of Bobby's cock working in and out of my protesting hole. It was a trip trying to picture what it must look like for him, seeing my perfect black ass spread around his cock, that thick white pole stuffed into my cunt as he pushed and pulled me around it.

"We gotta stretch you out some, girl." Bobby slapped my ass hard. "I want you to take every inch before we go back home."

"Ohhh God..." I breathed, panting for air as Will withdrew his cock from my tender throat.

He was going to do it to. Bobby was going to stretch my tight little cunt all out of shape with his huge white cock and it was going to hurt and feel good and drive me crazy trying to take it. I was a fuck toy now, which really was what I wanted more than anything else. To be the nigger bitch of four strong handsome white men. To be used and abused as they saw fit and I knew they loved me. They talked the way they did because I wanted it, I'd asked them for it. The words just made it better for me and afterwards, when we were finished with our lovemaking, they'd hold me and whisper the sweet thoughts they really had in their hearts.

I wasn't a nigger bitch at all, or a slut or a whore. I was just the luckiest girl in the world and I knew it. Now, if I could only figure out a way to tell my parents...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I guess I kinda freaked out a little, huh?" I was lying in Kevin's arms, snuggled up close and kissing his smooth chest.

"Well, it's probably like that post-stress stuff, you know." Kevin smiled. "I'm sure all new brides wake up the next morning asking..."

"What the hell did I do last night?" I giggled, making a panic stricken face.

"Yeah, that one." Kevin nodded.

"I just didn't remember, I mean, God...How much did we drink last night?"

"Too much." Kevin sighed. "You remember the strip club?"

"Strip club?" I stared at him, wondering if he was serious or not. "What strip club?"

"It was amateur night." Kevin chuckled. "We were drinking pitchers of beer and you got up on stage..."

"I did not!" I stared at him open mouthed.

"The lap dance you gave the old guy? You don't remember that?"

"No!" I was afraid to ask. "What old guy?"

"Never mind." Kevin laughed and pulled my tight against him. "Let's just say you made fifty dollars the easy way."

"I didn't...I mean..." I licked my lips.

"No. You didn't fuck anybody except me and the other guys."

"Okay." I nodded. "Good."

"I thought the tattoo guy was going to do you though." Kevin grinned.

"Oh jeeze..." I rolled my eyes. "I was ready to ask him what I'd have to do for a free one."

"You should have." Kevin said. "That little tattoo of yours was sixty bucks."

"Ouch!" I laughed and looked down at my tattoo, uncovered now and a little blurry with the anti-biotic cream I'd put on it.

"That's quality there, Kylie."

"You think so?" I drew a deep breath. "If my parents ever find out..."

"I'm not going to tell them." Kevin said seriously.

"And Rodney, how am I going to tell him I'm already married?" I wrinkled my nose. "He's going to be mad."

"Well, show him your tattoo and ask him if he still wants to marry you." Kevin teased me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're so bad!" I shook my head. "I should have married Will...Or Bobby, he's going to be seriously rich someday."

"Yeah, but you need a ladder to kiss him." Kevin laughed.

"He's got a huge cock too, God...He put that thing inside me and it was like..." I sighed. "...Armageddon or something."

"Hmmm..." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"What?" I giggled. "Afraid he's going to spoil me?"

"Ruin you more like." Kevin said. "Just remember, your ass is mine."

"How could I forget?" I bit his chest playfully. "That hurt more than getting my cherry broke."

"That's cause your ass is so perfect." Kevin laughed, sitting up suddenly and lifting me in his strong arms, making me whoop and giggle as he rolled us over.

"Oh, Kevin...I just took a shower!" I protested happily.

"So? There's more water than that came from." He was straddling my thighs and his hands were on my firm round ass, kneading my bare cheeks and pulling them apart with his thumbs. Kevin absolutely loved my round black butt.

"Are you gonna fuck my nigger ass?" I asked coyly.

"I'm gonna fuck your slut ass." He gathered some spit in his mouth and let it fall from his mouth to my tight brown anus.

"Yeah, shove that big white dick in my slutty black ass..." I breathed.

"Yeah, Kylie...That's it, keep talking like that." He was moving, pulling up to my knees and getting my ass in the air. He had some lube, the same stuff he'd used the first time, and that helped.

"Shove that white motherfucker in my asshole." I moaned, feeling Kevin's finger pressing against my soft skin, the tender ring he'd stretched so recently with his cock. He was working slippery stuff in and out of me and it was a cool, soothing sensation.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, Kylie." Kevin whispered, sliding his cock up and down between my ass cheeks now, getting the shaft nice and slick.

"Fuck yeah...Show your new wife how good you can fuck her ass." I wriggled my hips impatiently. "Don't tease me...Fuck me...Fuck me hard, Kevin."

"I will...I'm going to shove my white cock so far up your nigger ass you'll taste it."

"Oh god...Fuck my nigger ass...Make me your slave, you big white bastard..." I giggled when I said that and spoiled it.

"Big white bastard?" Kevin laughed too. "Okay, baby, you asked for it..."

He lined his swollen cockhead up with my asshole and pushed, stretching my anus slowly and I groaned at the sensation of being filled once more by my husband's blunt cock. I drew a breath and let it out, trying to relax and then gasped loudly as the slippery head popped into my asshole.

"Oh fuck...Go slow...Okay?" I looked over my shoulder and all playing aside, Kevin was going to do his best to make it nice for me. I was going to learn to love this, getting my black ass reamed by my husband's white cock every day, and truthfully I was already halfway there.

He held my hips and pushed hard, feeding an inch of cock into my already burning ass before pulling back a fraction. He worked me like that nice and slow, taking a little and giving some back and the pain wasn't so bad, not like I remembered from the first time, and when I reached between my legs to rub my wet pussy it started to feel good. My husband was fucking me, the man I was married to, a white man and handsome and strong. He was above me, dominating me the way I wanted him to, taking my ass because he wanted it. I was his nigger in the bedroom, his slut and slave and anything else he wanted me to be.

"Harder now...Fuck me good...Fuck me with that big white cock..." I begged, feeling my orgasm cumming as I fingered my cunt wildly.

"You want it hard?" Kevin squeezed my hips and I nodded. "Okay, baby, I'll give it to you hard."

"Ahhhh...Fuck me!" I screamed as Kevin gave his cock a real thrust, driving forward with his and stabbing the last few inches of his prick deep into my rectum.

"Balls deep, you bitch...Fuck you're tight...That black ass of yours was made for cock, you know that?" Kevin slapped my ass hard, stinging my flesh and making me jerk with pleasure.

"Your cock was made for my nigger ass..." I grinned at him, squeezing my ass muscles as best I could, wanting him to feel me tight and hot around his dick.

"Yeah...That's it, fuck yourself now, Kylie...Fuck my cock, let me see you move that black ass..." Kevin didn't move and hardly held me at all as I started grinding my ass in a gentle circle, screwing my asshole around his cock, on and off of it, back and forth.

I was fucking him now, doing all the work and it was making me cum then, my fingers rubbing my clit hard as my cunt quivered with excitement, the juices spilling out over my hand like a greasy waterfall. I was loving this, every second of it, and I loved the way my asshole burned around that white cock that filled me. He was going to cum, I knew that, Kevin wouldn't last long and even then I could feel his fingers digging into me. He was getting ready to grab my hips and hold me tight while he drove his cock in and out of my black ass hard. It was what we both wanted and when it happened I was shuddering with another orgasm and then another after that.

"You horny slut, Jesus...I've never seen a girl cum like you do..." Kevin panted, hunched over me as he fucked his cock in my ass hard.

"Oh oh oh...God!" I couldn't do anything but take it, my ass was stuffed with cock, well lubricated now with precum and clasping at my husband's cock like a fist, trying to hold him deep and milk the sperm from his balls.

"Fuck...I'm cumming...Cumming Kylie...Take it in your ass, you slut..." He slammed his cock deep and we collapsed, his heavy body on mine like a hot white blanket, pressing me into the mattress as his cock spewed hot semen into the depths of my bowels.

I was gasping for air, laboring with my heart racing to feed oxygen to my feverish mind. I'd cum hard three or four times in a row and I was still trying to regain my senses. My clit throbbed and buzzed and my nipples were so hot they felt like ice, the soft sheet I was laying on felt like sand paper beneath my nipples. Every part of me was too sensitive and I shivered with delirious pleasure, barely able to imagine that being ass fucked while I jilled my clit was enough to make me feel so good. I turned my head, seeking Kevin's mouth and finding it. He kissed me lovingly, exploring my mouth while I remained impaled on his swollen cock, feeling his sperm spreading deep into my tender bowels.

Several minutes later Kevin was pulling himself gently out of my ass and I turned slowly, moving like I'd just crawled from a plane crash to bury my face in his lap. I took his semi-hard cock in my mouth, knowing it was my wifely duty to clean my husband thoroughly. I licked and sucked at his penis, tasting my ass and his semen and swallowing it all down while Kevin stroked my head. I was his cock crazy nigger slut now and I was going to make him the luckiest white man in the world.

"I'm going to call my parents." I decided, looking up at Kevin and licking my lips.

"Now?" He stared at me.

"Yeah." I giggled. "While I'm still buzzing from that fuck...God, you fuck me good."

"It's your ass, Kylie...I love fucking your ass..." Kevin chuckled.

"Well, I'm not going to spend the rest of Spring Break sweating my parents and if it's bad news, I want it now." I decided. "I have to grow up sometime."

"They might tell you to never come home." Kevin frowned and he'd been a little worried about it too, I realized.

"Maybe." I said, but knowing in my heart that they'd never do that. Not even for marrying a white boy, although the tattoo... "Doesn't matter anyway though."

"Why?" Kevin asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Because my home is with you now." I smiled. "Right?"

"Yes it is." Kevin nodded, kissing me softly on the lips.

"We won't tell them about the straws, okay?" I giggled. "We'll tell them we planned this, for a long time. We eloped because I was afraid they wouldn't understand..."

Yeah, I had it figured out and if I was lying to my parents, they were white lies and necessary, and the important part, the part about being in love with Kevin? That wasn't a lie at all and they'd know it. My parents would be okay with it eventually and so would I.

end

Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bride Wore White Black bride cheats with 4 white men at her wedding.in Interracial Love
Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
Cynthia Two white jocks teach an uptight black girl a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Broken Phones A black girl finds a white guy that fixes things.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories