All Comments on 'Daydreams of Housewives'

by RyanAndPheebs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard

good story. full of anticipation. had me rock hard and cuuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more ??

WOW more please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
in my hand

i agree - great story. Had me hard and kept me hard. I will keep reading and find a finishing story to cum back here to re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Took me to the limit

Well that certainly made me close my office door, go back to the story , pull out my 6 incher and give it a hard pull.

I exploded on my tissues and I thank the author immensely.

Tired now!!!!!

Vincent EVincent Eabout 18 years ago
A Marvelous Tail

I thought that this was a very well-considered and crafted story. The characters are believable in the situation that the authors created, unlike many other horny housewife scenarios. The story telling aspect was unique in that the women created their own personal scenarios out of their "real life" experiences.

I felt that it ended too suddenly. Another paragraph or two to wind things down or give some feeling of the women's emotions at their first sexual experience together would have pushed this story over the top.

I just wish more authors took the time you have to carefully created characters with such appeal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous