Days in Rodanthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get some in your mouth! Open up!" Za'ana said with enthusiasm, leaning forward, undaunted by the overspray caused by the random breeze.

I winced as my piss spashed onto my face and stung my eyes, then the sharp tasting, salty liquid passed my lips. The slight smell of the beer was detectable as well. I directed the over half minute-long bladder elimination up and down my body, drenching me and creating trails down the roof shingles below the deck. Suddenly I started to get cold. It doesn't stay warm long apparently. That was okay, as I was ready to see her soaked as well.

Za'ana's tone changed once again to a serious one. "Now you shit your pants!"

Again I felt duped about the whole deal and began to wish I bolted when I had the chance. But I wanted to see her naked. So, I relaxed the other set of muscles for a moment until I felt a soft warm foreign object between my cheeks. I rolled my hip up to show her, as the wet pajamas were now see-through. It was just the solid start of a massive beer shit that was building within. My ass was still I little sore from days ago and holding back was taking some effort.

"No! All of it! Let's see that pizza! Let me hear your noises!"

I returned to my slouching position. By 'noises' I assume she meant gas, so I unclenched and let everything fly. Random and repetitive gurgling, squishing and plopping noises accompanied the feeling of warm soft mush that forced its way up my ass crack and down between my legs, pulling the cheap, soaked pajamas tight agaist my thighs. My hips jolted as I squeezed out the remaining liquidy goop. The smell wafted across my nose.

"Oh that stinks, even up here in the wind!" she said, smiling but holding her nose. "Sit up and smear it around." She moved her hips around to demonstrate what she wanted.

I raised my hips and planted my butt on the bench. It was like sitting in a big mud puddle. My ass slid around, pressing brown liquid out through the pajamas.

"Very good Rob! I'll be back " Za'ana said, as she dashed down the stairs.

A slight panic overtook me. It was a Sunday morning. By all rights I could have been in the dorm, waking up next to some smoking hot sorority girl that I had banged the previous night. But I knew that my geeky attempts at romance were mostly dismal failures, and I would have most likely have been alone. So here I was, on the upper deck of a beach house, soaked in piss and wallowing in feces. I wondered if a guy with a video camera was going to appear any minute now.

The paranoia disappeared and my cock twitched as Za'ana returned. She was soaking wet, covered with goosebumps, wearing the new yellow see-through top and the macramé bottom from the previous day. Her small tits were stunning, with dark, erect nipples as big as macadamia nuts. Her stiffened, gathered areolas were each peppered with a ring of bumps the size of buckshot. She exclaimed several words in one of her languages, apparently about how cold she was.

"You like?"

I answered her unnecessary question with an enthusiastic yes and immediately I began to stroke my dick, which had been sticking out of the fly of the piss-soaked pajamas the whole time. A softball-sized patty of shit was suspended between my legs beneath my balls, and the deck looked like a coffee maker accident, with brown liquid dripping from the seat.

Za'ana stood and smiled as I yanked on my stiffening dick. A dialouge about how much I loved shitting my pants and jerking off for her ensued. In no time I was ready to shoot, and I grunted as most of my load splashed into my other hand. Now that I had come and smeared it on my face per her instructions, I was hoping she would let me go down to that outside shower and rinse off for an hour or two. She had other ideas.

"Jerk again. Scoop the shit out and rub it on your balls and cock!"

I had managed to keep my hands free of shit so far. Squeamishly I reached down and encountered the putrid gunk that had been in my colon minutes before. I got some on two fingers and slid them across my soft dick.

"More! Whole handfuls!"

So I dutifully retrieved more and slathered it all over my groin. I stared at this beautiful girl as the brown mush, no longer warm, flew off in several directions while I used it like a thick lube to jerk my dick. There was more traffic on the highway behind me and the sun was climbing higher in the sky. Anyone on the beach within a hundred yards could have easily seen what was going on. Still, I stroked away on my brown coated cock, staring at her beautiful face and tits, finally coming after several minutes.

I spent the next two hours cleaning up. What a mess, even after a long outside and inside shower and cleaning under my fingernails I could still smell it on my hand. But, it had been a rush and was worth it. Breakfast ended up being served at lunch time. I couldn't believe she let me prepare her food after I had been ground zero for germs earlier. Later, as I dragged a garden hose to the upper deck to wash it down, I watched her run down the beach, again meeting the man with the retriever.

I had no contact with my twisted housemate until the next morning. She awakened me even earlier, by spitting on my face several times. She was in a foul mood, but was dressed the same, in a zippered hoodie and shorts. Again I was not allowed to use the bathroom, so I knew what was coming. I had refrained from taking a dump before now, since a low volume might be constrained to be reluctance on my part.

"Here, you fucking nasty masturbating pervert, Put these on," Za'ana said. "Now!"

As she gestured, it looked like whatever she wore under her hoodie was not very restraining. Maybe today was braless t-shirt day, I hoped.

I expected more high-fashion three dollar pajamas, but she handed me a package of panty hose. I rolled my eyes and clumsily stuffed my legs and naked body into them as the saliva from her wake up call drained down my neck. The beautiful but incensed brunette had me take one of my keys off the nightstand and tear a hole in the front of the panty hose for my dick, which was to remain sticking out. She had me slip on a t-shirt and once again we were on our way to the top deck. I felt really stupid outdoors in the weird-feeling hose with my soft pecker waving around, but that was her intent. Expecting the same routine, I sat in the same corner.

"No. Stand. Face me. Stuff your dick inside, pointing up."

I did so, and the hose stretched across the underside of my cock, which was growing slightly.

"Now face the sun so I can see. Piss, no hands."

I felt the warm liquid travel up as far as the waistband before it cascaded down my legs and puddled at my shiny, enshrouded feet, dripping through gaps in the deck boards. Soon the breeze chilled my legs.

"Nice, turn around, bend over. Let's see your bowels! Show me the leftover pizza!" she barked, referring to my dinner last night.

A loud, long, trumpeting fart ensued, and Za'ana cheered and clapped lightly, to my surprise. I squeezed ardently, and felt the stretchy material resist my effort to lauch my thick rockets and soon felt them flattened and bulging, creeping slowly down the back of one thigh. The smell was sharper but less intense than the day before.

"Okay turn around. Stick your hand down the back and scoop and start jerking with your nasty shit. Sit and smear it again."

As I followed her instructions and realized there had been no bargaining for wet bikini tops yet, so today might be a freebie for her. I would have to rely on my memories of the previous day's fantastic view if necessary. I coated and briskly pumped my cock, stopping only to tweak the head a little or play with my balls.

To my surprise, Za'ana reached down to her waist and slid her running shorts off to reveal a shiny yellow bikini bottom. She had carried up a bottle of water, which I had thought was strange. Now I knew why.

"Look at you! Sitting in shit and jerking your hard cock and loving it, aren't you Rob?" Her voice and accent carried above the wind.

"Yes!"

"You know this is the transparent suit like the top yesterday. Do you want me to pour this water on it?" She shook the bottle. "Maybe I should drink it?"

"Pour it! Don't drink it!" I pleaded as my arm continued flailing up and down.

Za'ana sat up and held her thighs together, pushed the hoodie up and slowly poured the water onto her lower stomach, and the crotch of the yellow suit became transparent, revealing a dark bush beneath.

I kept yanking away as she teased me more.

"You want me to open my legs like a common whore?"

"Please!"

My eyes were locked on her as her thighs slowly spread. She splashed more water, making a puddle beneath her. It became apparent that there was a sweet pair of protruding, thick, irregular lips crammed into that small bikini bottom. They moved as she scooted her hips and then she harshly tugged upward on the suit, creating a deep divide between them. I could hold back no more, and shot into my clean hand. She closed her legs but maintained the camel toe as I held a palm full of sperm, tinted slightly brown since some of it contacted my shit-coated fingers on the way out. She had me drizzle it on my extended tongue this time. I started pulling on my dick again as I watched her unzip the hoodie. The sun was rising behind her and obscured my view somewhat, but it looked like I was wrong about braless t-shirt day. She wore nothing underneath.

"You like? I dressed up like a high school slut just for you Rob." She looked at me with those stunning brown eyes.

Za'ana gradually opened the jacket, showing me her beautiful bare chest. She scraped the zipper across her nipples, then rubbed and yanked on them, causing her whole tit to jiggle as it snapped back. She thrust her ribcage forward and hips back playfully, then bounced up and down on her butt for several seconds.

"Look, I'm jerk off Rob!" she said insultingly as her tits gyrated around chaotically, "Sticking the wood up my ass! Pissing and shitting myself! I love doing perverted nasty things for Za'ana!"

The sight of her gorgeous face and those perfect tits is not one I'll ever forget. It wasn't long before I was shooting again. My fourth load in two days, it wasn't big but it felt good as is flowed out of my shit-coated meat. Another long cleanup ensued, and she left soon afterward for several days. Like a drug addict, I was hooked, and couldn't wait for her to return.

4

Za'ana's return nearly a week later was quiet, and the next morning, things were seemingly back to how normal two people act. She wore her usual running outfit to breakfast, and she was standoffish as we spoke. Finally, the subject arose.

"So are you tired of our game? I think you are." she said, avoiding eye contact.

"No. I want to keep playing." I replied. I would shit in my pants again to see her topless once more.

"Rob, suppose I never dress in skimpy outfits again. Would you still play our game?" she asked, almost glaring at me.

"Um, yes." I was disappointed , but hoped she was bluffing and I would not have to rely on the images in my memory.

"I don't believe you."

"Yes I will." I looked into those brown eyes. "If that's what you really want."

"Clothes off. On your knees and beg me, you sick bastard!" Za'ana demanded.

I couldn't believe I spent the next several minutes naked and down on all fours groveling, calling myself her bitch and trying to convince her to continue the abuse while she spat all over me.

"Okay." She smiled. "Don't leave the kitchen. I'll come get you when I'm ready." She went downstairs, which I thought was odd, since her room was on the upper floor. After several minutes, she returned, wearing the same clothes. I guessed the peep show was over. She ushered me downstairs and into and empty bedroom, then gestured to some lingerie on the bed. For a second I thought they were for her. No such luck.

"A surprise. Put these on."

I picked up the 'gift' a lacy sheer white bra and pair of panties. I should have known this was coming, a progression from the pantyhose. The humiliation train was running at full speed. I was halfway wondering where the high heels were, but dared not ask and give her any ideas. Slowly I slipped on the frilly set. The band around my chest was uncomfortably tight, and it took me a while to reverse engineer the hooks and secure it behind my back. The panties were thin and barely there, and had a little bows around the waistband and my dick bulged in the front. I expected to be paraded around out on the deck, but then realized our current location was part of the exercise. She pointed toward the bathroom door.

"Go in."

I stepped in but recoiled as the intense smell of sulphuric, fresh shit overtook me. It was awful. I could see the source, a large pile of brown turds on a dinner plate. She must have saved up for days. It was sitting on the counter next to the sink. I tried to breathe out of my mouth. I was nauseous, the kind of nauseous that makes jaw muscles start to spasm.

"All the way in. No covering your nose! You smell my shit! I had to smell yours!" Za'ana shut the door behind her, no doubt to keep the putrid odor concentrated. "Look at the surprise I have for you, panty ass boy!"

I held my stomach. The stench was overwhelming.

"Okay, here's what you are to do. There are some things buried in the shit you must dig out and place one at a time in that bowl." She pointed to a cereal bowl sitting on the edge of the tub. "The rest of the plate must be transferred to that bowl." She pointed to yet another on the opposite side of the room.

This was obviously the grossest verision of a reality show possible. I figured I would be jacking off with shit-covered hands again afterward. I reached toward the plate.

"No! The best part is, no hands! You have to use your mouth, Rob." She looked at me with a serious expression.

My nausea got worse. I felt dizzy. "I don't feel so good." I said sheepishly.

"Also, to give you some incentive, the objects I buried are all your keys, your Pennsylvania license to drive and student ID card." She smiled and pulled my wallet and empty key chain from her shorts pocket to show me. "Now get your fucking mouth down there and taste my bowels!"

The smell was still horrific and I gagged twice as I leaned in closer. The pile seemed to have begun with a solid, large, dark log that folded over on itself, then was covered at various angles by a half dozen softer, smaller, lighter colored turds draped across the top. A small topping of gelatinous sauce covered the peak and ran down one side, apparently her final squeeze. I could see ends and points of my truck and house keys sticking out. They were ensconced in partial divots, as if they were randomly dropped into the fetid stack.

The tip of the truck key stuck out just far enough that I could grab it gingerly with my teeth. I lifted it out slowly, but it slipped out and fell deeper into the softest part of the shit. Maybe I could walk back to Pennsylvania.

"Hurry up! Lick it! Taste it! I see your dick is getting hard even without your hand! I know you love doing these very nasty perverted things for me!"

I winced as my lips parted and latched onto a partially upright key. I was able to pull it up, but a brown blob the size of a baked bean got onto my upper lip and slid into my mouth.

As it turns out, shit is a lot like coffee, in that the taste is less intense and somewhat different from the smell. It was still unpleasant, but not as bad as I expected. The best description I could give would be like accidentally getting a mouthful of baseball field dirt sliding into base or swampy mud playing tackle football, except I was getting a hint of onions and garlic.

As I buried my face deeper into Za'ana's bowel movements, she cheered and commented. Gradually more and more of my cheeks were smudged, and my mouth was filled with the dull, bitter taste. Slowly I walked back and forth, dropping my keys into the bowl and finally flipping my ID and license up with my brown tongue to retreive them as well. I looked at myself in the large vanity mirror. My teeth, nose, and face up to my eyes were packed with stinking, mashed on crap. Even without the shit mask I looked ridiculous in the lingerie. My dick had gone insane and was hard as a rock, and had pushed its way up and out of the waistband of the lacy panties and was pointed skyward.

"You're not finished. You have to transfer what is on the plate to the other bowl. It must be licked clean," she said.

Fuck. I forgot about that. I made an exasperated face, not that she could tell since it was caked with shit.

"Robert, you are loving this! Look a that stiff cock! Now slurp my bowels. Make some noise!"

I bent down and turned my face to the side, in order to gather up the most brown mush possible with each pass. After over a dozen repetitions of gagging while cradling smashed turds in my mouth, I was finally able to lick the plate clean. I was barely done spitting the last remants into the bowl when I was ordered outside to the front porch. I had guessed right about the outdoor lingerie runway fashion show, it would happen now in daylight with me in full Max Feces makeup. I'm sure I had ingested some of the brown juice, since there was no way to avoid it after having so much in my mouth for the last thirty minutes. I did feel a little dizzy, but that may have been from just trying to breathe out of my shit-caked nostrils. I would probably have dysentery by tomorrow, I thought.

Upon my arrival on the screened-in front porch, I saw my old friend the table leg dildo, happy to see me, erect and ready. It was once again screwed into the bench and lubed up by my industrious houseguest. My anus had retightened itself for the most part in the week and a half since the last impalement, so it was another grunting, tedious effort to get the sawed off wood up my ass, hampered by the panties around my thighs. Za'ana was watching the action close behind, commenting and insulting me. I began to ride up and down, and she had apparently grabbed the flyswaytter on the way out as I was flogged thoroughly while I was finally allowed to stroke my aching dick. Very soon I was ready to blow a nice big load, and when the time came, she had me shoot onto the flyswatter, with my hand beneath to catch the excess. She flung the load at my face, already coated with a sweaty, brown slime. I was then told to lick the flyswatter clean. By now I had probably now ingested more semen than half the girls at my school.

"Rob you look like a chocolate cream pie, you nasty fucking pervert! You just love wearing little girl's underwear, tasting my shit, sticking the wood up your asshole and showing off your jerking for me, don't you?"

"You know I do," I replied, like any new addict who hasn't realized the risk eventually outweighs the thrill yet.

Za'ana stepped closer, smiling, and leaned in to within a foot of my face. "I don't have to threaten you with phone calls anymore. You begged me in the kitchen this morning to let you keep playing our perverted game, didn't you? Do you want me to take my clothes off right here on the porch like a trashy whore?"

"Yes, please," I nodded.

The beautiful brunette left, and would return in another bikini I hoped. I was wrong. She was still dressed, and carried a plastic half gallon juice jug filled with water and some clothesline rope. She had me tie the rope just long enough so when I raised my hips up enough to free my asshole from the dildo, my nuts painfully lifted the jug off the deck. Lifting up was just momentary, but re-impaling myself was going to be tricky.

"Okay another game for you, shit face nasty Rob," she announced, her stunning brown eyes twinkling in the sunlight as she exited the porch roof's shade for a moment. "I'm going to remove my clothes. Whenever the wood has been in your ass and that jug is raised up, I will undress. When the jug touches the floor, I will just sit here. If you don't shove the wood up your ass, I will just sit here. If you take too long, I will put things back on." She put her hand on her jacket zipper. "Okay, go!"