Days in Rodanthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I went through cycles of pain and concentration, holding up the water jug as long as possible, lining up my asshole with the wood, sitting on it, resting for a moment, and then lifting again. Mercifully her jacket and shirt came off pretty quickly. After about five cycles she was ready to lift her black sports bra over her head. I was sweating like a pig, had chills from my colon, and my lower body was cramped in pain. Still, I managed to get a foot up on the bench, stretching the panties to their limit across my thighs, with my stretched nut sack sticking out the back. This position actually took some of the weight off my balls. I wanted to see those beautiful tits again.

Za'ana grabbed the hem of the bra, but then switched to her shorts, slipping them down her thighs to reveal a regular pair of low-cut cotton panties. Finally, she pulled the bra up over her head and freed her quivering tits, their puffy dark nipples pointed right at me. Next I watched her panties slide downward, and her dark, trimmed bush appeared. The crotch of the panties was reluctant to let go, as if her pussy was wet and made the cotton clingy. She looked at me and stepped out of them, muttering a few words, in French I think. I let the jug fall, releasing the pressure on my aching nuts, and nearly passed out from the heat and trauma to my scrotum. But my eyes were locked on her pelvis. She had small, tight outer pussy lips, but her inner lips protruded severely. They were a healthy pink, but looked like two strips of thick bacon had partially slipped back out after being stuffed on their edges up into her slit. She walked toward me and got close enough to spit on my face three times before retreating.

"Do you like me like this, a naked slut like on the wild girl videos? Okay, start jerking it more. Use the messy shit from your face to get it slick. "

As I started pulling on my slime-coated cock, my gaze was transfixed on her naked body. She casually leaned against the railing, with her back towards the ocean. She stood and taunted me, asking me if I liked her acting like a whore, tugging and twisting her nipples between a thumb and forefinger. Za'ana sucked on a finger for a moment, then let the saliva drain out of her mouth before lowering the finger to her bush and then sliding it between the folds of her overflowing pussy lips.

"Oh! Oh! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she said, rolling her head around then laughing, speaking in another language, but the word 'porno' was clear. She then picked up her panties off the bench, and held them up.

"Would you like these Rob? Do you want to smell my parfum?"

I begged her repeatedly, and she eventually held the crotch directly in front of my nose. Even with my nostrils caked with shit, I could detect her salty smell, and soon my other hand was once again dripping with sperm. I bent over and wiped it above my raw, widened asshole once again, and she sat naked and inspected her handiwork. All too soon she grabbed her clothes and disappeared into her room; leaving me alone on the porch.

The next morning I stood in the kitchen making breakfast, wearing the bra and panty set, which had to be hand washed, as instructed. I felt like the worst was over. What could possibly be more gross than mouthfuls of someone's shit? I was nervously waiting to find out. Za'ana walked in covered by a short, shiny lavender robe. She was possibly naked underneath, since her tits were dancing around beneath the thin material every time she moved, and I could detect no panty lines when she faced away from me. The exotic brunette was stunning, in full makeup, but I assumed that meant she was leaving soon after breakfast on another road trip. We had a nice, pleasant conversation, and kind of lingered over our plates and juice.

"Ready for more fun?" she finally asked.

"Please!" I hoped the fun include the removal of that robe. Moments later, we were on our way back down to the same bathroom. After opening the door I was relieved that there was no odor and no plate waiting for me, but I could deduce what was likely going to happen. She probably selected this room since it had a wide oval tub.

"Lie in the tub you fucking nasty Rob!"

So I reclined in the tub, with my head flat on the bottom and my legs sticking out the end. Za'ana took the robe off, and sure enough, was naked. I took in the brief view of her beautiful body before she unceremoniously sat on the toilet and began to pee. I was afraid she was making a cocktail I would be asked to drink later. She stood up suddenly, didn't wipe, and stepped up onto the edges of the tub. My next view was of her gorgeous pink pussy, descending toward me as she squatted, straddling the tub. Her wispy dark pubes continued alongside her lips and surrounded her brown concave asshole. She was facing away and her crotch was less than two feet above my face. My dick was stiffening inside the lacy panties.

"Open!" she commanded. "Beg me to taste my piss!"

I complied, and a short trickle of golden liquid splashed on my face and tongue. It was salty and tart, due to the fruit juice she always drank. It was just enough to taste, so I was spared the full contents of her bladder, at least for now.

"You like this huh?" she asked as I watched her tug and play with her flared, excessive labia. She then rubbed her clitoris, which looked to be swollen to a size larger than a peanut. I watched her blue painted nail disappear knuckles-deep inside and then withdraw as she began to gasp and finger fuck herself for a couple minutes . This was great. I thought about how many women I met over the years that I would have loved to have seen naked, and here was a woman I had only known a few weeks playing with her pussy close up. No dates filled with conversational guesswork, no romantic fumbling, just a view of sweet female flesh. I could hear moaning from above, but then what sounded like a gulping noise.

Suddenly her hips jolted and a column of pinkish-brown chunky liquid splashed onto my stomach and crotch, where my dick had stiffly emerged from one of the leg holes of the frilly panties. It was warm and the sour, acrid smell permeated my nose and I began gagging violently. I had been so absorbed with looking at her pussy that I didn't notice her other hand which had apparently been down her throat. A second batch of partially digested whole grain waffles and fresh fruit fell closer to my face, dripping off Za'ana's inner thigh.

An instant nausea overcame me and my face felt flushed. I tried not to puke, but my body convulsed as I turned my head to the side and spewed a little of my own foul concoction. The taste in my mouth was horrific, and I coughed and grunted, trying to clear my airway. My tormentor quickly raised up. Even in my distracted state, I noticed her ass jiggling nicely as she stepped out of the tub. She bent over to face me, her pointed, hanging tits swaying around. She was angry, and leaned in to spit on my face a couple times.

"What? I show you my vagina and give you a nice warm present to jerk your dick with and this is how you thank me?" She gestured wildly, and began yelling in another language. "Maybe I should just leave. There are plenty of houses to rent." She grabbed her robe off the hook on the door.

"No! Don't go! It was an accident. Here, see?" I said, sitting halfway up. I slid out my dick, rubbed her lumpy vomit on it and began to stroke. "Can I please have some more?" Panicked, I had to convince her to stay.

"That's better. Rub it all over, you nasty perverted masturbating Robert!"

Like a patient in an asylum, I rubbed her stinking puke on myself, chest to knees with my free hand.

"Well, your cock is nice and hard. I guess I will stay. Open!"

Another mistake. I meant more puke on my body. I watched her finger disappear beyond her parted lips. Her shoulders lurched and she spewed a mouthful of acidic vomit towards my face. What didn't land in my mouth splattered onto my cheeks and neck. I gagged once more, but luckily the remnants of my own barf buffered the taste of hers. My tongue pushed out as much of the chunky liquid as possible, creating a beard of sorts down my chin. What came next was inevitable.

"Now, beg for my bowels to be in your mouth! You are such a nasty perverted bastard, Robert!"

"Za'ana, please shit in my mouth! I want to taste it again. Please?" I whined as my arm moved up and down. I repeated this a few times, then laid down, holding my vomit caked jaw open and pointing to it.

The beautiful naked brunette laughed, mumbled some unintelligible phrases and hopped up, returning to her perch, straddling my face. She began rubbing her clit again as I noticed her asshole begin to spasm and widen.

"Catch it in your fucking mouth!"

I lined up my open mouth as best I could with her rectum, jaw extended, bracing for the smell. A small dark spherical shape slowy started to appear as her brown, wrinkled ring of flesh yielded to its contents. The small, solid tip of the bulging formation fell off, hit my tongue and landed back by my molars as the scent drifted into my nose. A gentle squishing noise emanated from overhead, and soon a large, dark, well compacted, zepplin-shaped log was hanging inches from my face. I lifted my head slightly to meet it, and a moment later my mouth was once again host to Za'ana's shit. The stink of the seconds-old torpedo was incredibly strong, and I gagged deeply, but it seemed to numb my senses faster. The weight of it caused the softer upper end to fold over, resting on my upper cheek, partially in my field of vision. Above me, I could see the ragged end where it separated from the rest, suspended from her partially closed asshole.

Za'ana raised her butt and looked down between her legs to see how our game of catch was going. She smiled broadly, the undersides of her breasts momentarily on display as she leaned forward.

"Very good Rob, don't move! Keep the maird in your mouth and feel it melt away! Isn't it delicious?"

I hummed a positive response, jerking spastically on my cock.

She crouched again, revealing her flexing asshole, this time dirtied by the overflow from her recent gift to me. To my surprise, she then placed a hand beneath it, and expelled a turd the size of half a candy bar into her palm. Her hips rose and she spun around and stepped back onto the floor. She knelt next to the tub and bent over so our faces were only about a foot apart. She looked into my eyes and smiled, almost laughing. I was expecting her to fling it at my face. What happened next was a shock.

With her hand near her chin, she licked the side of the turd from end to end several times like it was an ice cream cone, then slipped it onto her extended tongue. Suddenly it disappeared beyond her dark red lips. She moaned loudly and rolled her eyes and shimmied her shoulders with pleasure as her jaw moved about for several seconds, then her lips opened to reveal thick brown blobs on her teeth and glistening, mashed shit on her tongue. She closed her lips and swallowed, moaning again. She laughed with her head tilted back slightly, displaying her emptied mouth. I realized this was a continuation of the paced revelation of her forbidden secrets to me; first her naked body, then her craving for excrement.

"Rob, your cooking is so fucking good I must have it twice!" She was almost giggling. Za'ana smiled and grunted, and her hand emerged from below her hips with another log, smaller than the last and curled up slightly. This time she looked upward, opened her mouth and extended her long pointed tongue, then dropped it in, repeating the moaning and ingesting routine, while I watched, mesmerized. I could only see her from the chest up, but her other hand seemed to be rhythmically caressing her clit.

Meanwhile, I had been steadily stroking my puke-covered dick and my hips started to squirm, I was ready to shoot. I didn't think she would notice, since she was so busy with her snack. She told me to stop.

"Why don't you try?" She pointed to the large turd that was still projecting from my mouth. " Pull it up, nibble a little off . I want to see you swallow my nasty bowels before you have your orgasm."

I had been involuntarily swallowing juice from her intestinal tract for the last several minutes anyway, so I did one better than she asked, and sunk my teeth into the turd where it sat, severing the top. I began to chew, my mouth nearly overflowing, and Za'ana kept rubbing her clit while she watched. The separated top of the turd slid down my moving cheek and hit the tub with a thud.

"Robert, I have a confession." she said, tilting her head but smiling.

The humility was a shock. She was a card-carrying sadist, and the president of the shit eaters' club; there was not much left to confess. I kept chewing the dense, first strike missile in my mouth, trying not to think of what it actually was.

"That morning, in your room," she began, " I was looking for Mrs Cartwright, but when I saw you sleeping and your hard cock sticking up, I crept in and moved the sheet away, so I could see." She smiled. "A few more seconds and I would have been out in the hall watching you jerk off with my hand in my panties, but that fucking floorboard squeaked."

I laughed as best I could, and loudly gulped down Za'ana's thick, gummy shit.

"After talking to you, you seemed so nice, and I had to think of how to get you to jerk it for me. Robert, I also told you lies. I have no fiance." Her eyes seemed to be misting. "I never thought I would meet..." she paused. "I want to forget the rules, if you still want us to play."

"Yes," I said in disbelief. Miss mysterious was opening up to me, and it looked as if she was patting her clit harshly. Her breathing was erratic.

" I wanted our first... kiss to be special...sharing...my bowels." Little squeals escaped her mouth, as if she was getting close to an orgasm.

I could not believe my ears. My head was spinning, maybe from the shit, maybe from what she was saying. I raised my head to meet hers and our parted brown lips approached. This woman was so beautiful, and at that moment it didn't matter where she came from, or that we were both psychos. I was crazy about Za'ana. I reached out to hold her upper arm with the hand that wasn't frantically moving up and down my shaft. We each tilted our heads to the side slightly, moving closely as if in slow motion.

Suddenly a loud banging was heard at the land side ground-level door. I didn't care who it was, I wasn't going to answer it, even if the house was on fire. There was suddenly some yelling in a loud male voice, I couldn't make out the words, probably because it was not in English. The banging was relentless, and sounded like he was using both fists.

"I'll go see what he fucking wants," Za'ana's said, "and send him away!" She then stood and dashed over to the vanity sink, sitting backwards on it and splashing soapy water between her ass cheeks, which I could watch in the mirror. She hopped down and spun around, stuck her head under the faucet, using both hands to wet her hair and her soap her face, then rinsing with repeated mouthfuls of water, leaving the mirror and the counter soaked. She was unable to dry off, since their were no towels in this unoccupied room.

"Stay here! Do not leave this room! I'll be back in a minute." She said as she grabbed the lavender robe and rushed out, her gorgeous body disappearing from view as she slammed the door.

Even through the closed door, I could hear Za'ana and the stranger, apparently her coworker, screaming at each other, partially in English, about not answering her phone.

A minute later, I jumped as the door flew open. It was Za'ana, dressed only the open lavender robe and white panties, but hopping into a pair of jeans. A lacy white bra was hanging from her wrist.

"I have to go!" Her eyes were wet with tears. "I can't explain now! Please understand!"

"When are you coming back?" I asked.

"I'm not! I'm sorry Robert, please don't ask, just trust me!" She zipped and snapped her jeans and tossed the robe onto the floor. "I need you to do one thing for me. It's very, very important. If you feel anything at all for me, you will do this. I'm going to put a small silver case under the seat of your truck. Tonight after dark please throw it into the deepest water you can find."

"Okay,sure." My stomach twisted into knots. It was over. Maybe not! I could go see her. "Leave me your numbers! I'll come see you...I'm crazy about you!"

"I can't!" A tear streamed down her cheek. "When the time is right, I will find you! I promise, Robert!" She bent forward and scooped her flailing, pointed tits into the bra and reached back to hook it, then leaned into the tub to kiss me quickly on the forehead, since my mouth was caked with shit.

I rinsed off briefly and managed to get a look out the window as they left. They were not driving the white van, but an older Grand Cherokee with local school stickers on the back. I got the impression he had stolen it to get off the island undetected. With a cloud of sand from the Cherokee's spinning tires, she was gone.

I spent the next several hours cleaning up and growing angry at her. That fucking bitch. Putting me through all that, then just leaving, without a way to reach her. Maybe she was married after all. Still, I drove down to the pier that night with my fishing gear, and threw the heavy aluminum case, only big enough to hold a notebook PC, off the end of the pier into the Atlantic Ocean. That night I went to bed in the orange t-shirt and robe, and jerked off while burying my face into the crotches of the two bikinis she left behind. Then I cried myself to sleep.

The next day, I heard on TV that there had been muliple arrests of men and women from several countries involving thwarted terrorist attacks planned against military bases in North Carolina. Out of morbid curiosity, I researched all could on the internet, but could not find any pictures of those arrested. I kept telling myself that I was sure she wasn't involved.

The weather grew colder, and with no guests at the B&B, I even got a part time job in the village at a gas station to make a little extra cash. I left the windy solitude and sea oats of the Outer Banks before the holidays and returned to my mundane life at college the next January, not even getting a postcard, text, or anything from Za'ana.

5

So, fast forward to the Friday before spring break. I was going to be questioned or maybe arrested. That sneaky bitch and her fucking silver case. I destroyed evidence and was going to prison for obstruction or conspiracy. My ass never did fully recover from her games back then and now I was headed to prison for another expansion program.

Of course, half the dorm had gathered in the hall in anticipation of watching and jeering as I was escorted away. Guys in their boxers and even a few sleepy girlfriends emerged braless in tank tops to see the big event. Phones were out in force, ready to video my 'perp walk' for the web. The noise level grew. I was hoping the guy just wanted to ask me a few questions. I mentally rehearsed my story, which would be a tale of sparse contact with a strange, snotty, bitch who rarely spoke English.

The door to my room opened before I reached it, my fears vanished and my heart rate jumped. Out walked Za'ana. The gorgeous exotic brunette was dressed in a tight gray sweater and short black skirt with a wide red leather belt, a semi- automatic pistol holstered at her side. A silver badge was displayed on the left side of the belt over her thigh. So my girl was an agent. She smiled and walked toward me, arms outstretched. She wore no headscarf, and her hair was longer and pulled back in a ponytail. I nearly froze in stunned disbelief.

"Hi Robert sweetie! How have you been?" We hugged warmly, and I didn't want to let go. She smelled terrific and kissed quickly me on the lips. "Sorry I didn't call. It's a long story."