Days in Rodanthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her fingers through my hair as the disappointed assemblage in the hall began to disband. I felt her arm on my back as we walked into my room and closed the door. Several comments and wolf whistles echoed down the hall.

"Sorry about wearing my gun, but I only knew your school, not your building and room, and they don't give out information unless you're a cop. Thank you for throwing that computer away back at the house. You did do that, right?" She asked, sitting on my absent roommate's bed and crossing her long legs, covered in black hose.

"Yes, off the end of the fishing pier," I replied with a grin. "Even though I was mad at you."

"I'm sorry Rob, but I had to disappear quickly. I think you understand now. You saved my life. That PC was the only thing that would have exposed me as deep cover and not a sympathetic journalist. They would have tortured and killed me if they found it." She looked at me with those stunning brown eyes. "I memorized your address from your license, but assumed you would be here at school. You didn't think I would come to find you? I bet you forgot all about me already," she said, pouting slightly for effect.

"Are you kidding?" I grabbed my wallet, and pulled out a small square of shiny lavender material, that was stuffed in on of the pockets.

"Really? From that cheap bathrobe?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, "just a memento. I thought about you every day."

"So, nice guy Rob, are you going to Florida to get drunk for spring break?" Za'ana said, putting a manicured hand on my knee, "Or," She smiled mischievously. "I've got frequent flyer miles to use. Do you want to fly somewhere nice and warm with me? There's plenty more game to play."