All Comments on 'DC&H'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely Done

Well, K.K., it looks like you've put together another winner. Good character development, well thought out, teasing us with just a little information at a time.

You had me thinking that the bad guys wanted to deepen their hold on Benson by making him think that the condom had failed and he was the father of Kathy's baby. I'm not usually fooled but you did it with that one.

You sir, have a gifted imagination. Please continue to use it.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
Congratulations!

I have waited for this story for over ten years. It is the best story in this genre I have read in my time on the net.

Enough standard pointers to push us in the right direction coupled with a twist or two at the end.

The main characters were well enough drawn to interest me, and, BEST OF ALL, you didn't try to give some assinine reason why the wife cheated. Even when she said "I always loved you" both she and her husband knew it was not true.

Her ambition won out over her need for a marriage. There will be many comments about how 'bad' she was for that, but in general it is accepted that men make that decision all the time with scant redress.

I await more stories of this quality from you - you are on a roll at the moment, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wheels within wheels! kudos on complex tale!

very very good. so many layers you built, a heavy web of lies to work thru, so well done.

the key part was those 2 minutes, which cut to the heart of the problem but we needed explained, and you did so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another good story

Thank you for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Again a great story. It seems real and the ending was good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This writer is terrific!

As always KK and Jakewho 69 (my other favorite author) continue to write outstanding cheating wive stories. This one was excellent.

H20waderH20waderalmost 19 years ago
why oh why

again you make me an silly beginer at writing. great tale and you have not lost anything.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
I didnt think it was great

Better than most stories I read but not one of your best IMO.

It was ok in that it showed a more realistic version of Kathy's motivations/behaviour than usual in these cheating stories. Instead of her being all broken up and sorry after she's caught, she just continues on with her scheme to become the highest paid whore in the city. It was also nice that Fred didnt try to convince himself to stay with Kathy and that he found real happiness with someone else (one of my favorite types of ending).

I suppose I should be happy for the realism (attitude of wife & behaviour of husband) but I dont really understand the point of these stories unless they evoke some kind of emotion. I think the problem I had was that Kathy was so unsymathetic that I didnt care if she was fucking around. Since I didnt care if the marriage broke up or not, there wasnt much suspense (i.e. will true love prevail or will the bad guys corrupt the loving wife?).

Also, since their prior relationship wasnt expanded on too much, I didnt feel sorry for what Fred was losing either. Right from the beginning it seemed like all he would be giving up was regular sex with a good looking woman, not a loving marriage or life partner etc.

It was an ok story but I like some of your other recent submitions a lot more since I cared more about what the characters were doing and it actually seemed like they had something to lose. As I mentioned earlier, there didnt seem to be much at stake in this story.

Not trying to rip you or anything, just giving my opinion (which could be wrong - maybe it was my mood when I read this story or something). I really like you work & the last several stories you've posted are some of my favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one of your best in not THE best!

Great story!! Great characters and build up. It was a little surprising that he left her at the end and she was in fact a whoring bitch. I really enjoy this type of story rather than the wimp cum sucking husband who is a slave and/or a cuckold. The stories you write are much more real and seem to be along the lines of something that might have happened to you personally sometime in your life. They're great! Keep up the good work. Vern

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank You

So often these type of stories end so predictably. And I'm not a fan of the wussy husband or the mentality that it's ok for the husband or wife to just fuck anyone and everyone. Life is about choices, and all have consequences. Your realism is refreshing, GREAT story!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Great story teller!

You have the rare ability to give your characters life, and their actions credibility. You are simply one of the best story tellers on this site. Thanks for the effort you expend to write these fascinating stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just a Basic

MASTERPIECE!!!

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
great but...

Except for a few details this is another great tale well written by the master. I don’t know if they are by design but there are little things that don’t make sense.

Hanson came Feb, and most probably put the moves on Kathy immediately. Trouble didn’t start until Kathy and Fred moved in their new house 2nd week of Aug. We can deduce Kathy started fucking Hanson around this time and started the thing with the SEC. Hanson saw Kathy as driven woman willing to fuck her way to the top. He seduced and recruited her. Else, why would Hanson give the whole plan to somebody he’s not intimate with, considering he’s going after the president and the CEO? The only problem was he fell in love with Kathy and wanted more.

For that reason, I think the confession Kathy gave Fred about Hanson blackmailing her with the missing 100k so she would fuck Benson is pure bullshit. This is Kathy’s and Hanson’s spin on the story to make her look a victim more than the cold, lying calculating bitch that she is. We’ve established that Kathy is a corporate whore who’s willing to fuck her way to the top so why would fucking Benson depress her? He’s just another cock she has to fuck to get where she wants. Besides, if there’s one person she really needs to fuck, it’s Benson. So, what’s the big deal? Why was she upset and depressed that Saturday?

I believe there’s blackmail involved but as shown it wasn’t the missing 100k. The call that Saturday morning was about Hanson telling Kathy he wants to get her pregnant otherwise she would not get her due reward when the merger happens. Hence, she threw away her pills. Maybe she’s depressed because she truly loves Fred and don’t want to get pregnant by Hanson but her greed and ambition are greater than her purported love for her husband. This is where things don’t make sense to me.

If my suspicions are true and this was about Hanson getting her pregnant, why would she be most fertile on the 20th? Fred and Kathy attended Fred’s company’s xmas party on Fri dec6. They partied with another couple until midnight and had a few rounds of sex when they got home. Fred ate her pussy and she didn’t have her period then. So, the earliest Kathy had her period was sat dec7. Simple arithmetic: 14 days later would make her most fertile day sat dec21 and not Fri dec20. Like I said, I don’t know if it is by the design Kathy should forget when she had her period. Thing is, how can someone forget the date when she had fantastic sex with her husband the night before and gets depressing news (blackmail) on the day itself? Specially, when she is trying to get pregnant? Hard to believe when you consider Kathy is an accountant.

Another thing that doesn’t make sense is Hanson’s insistence for her to shave her pussy that night. They have been fucking since august why the sudden need for him to fuck Kathy’s pussy bald? Maybe he wanted it to be special in the sense that he wants to get her pregnant when he fucks her bald the 1st time. He even risked getting caught that afternoon. Hanson was at Kathy’s house to make sure she shaved herself. If Kathy did the math correctly, everything would have gone smoothly. Hanson need not be at Kathy’s house that afternoon and Fred and wouldn’t have seen him and Kathy. There wouldn’t have been any fucking scheduled at 10pm dec20 and Fred wouldn’t have made his famous speech. If she did her math correctly, Fred and Kathy would have had fun at Kathy’s party. She would have been very “tired” when they got home, thereby foregoing sex with Fred again. Kathy would have a good night’s rest, ready, willing and able to fuck Hanson and Benson the following day sat dec21, her most fertile day. As an added bonus, Hanson can shave Kathy himself. What a little math can do!

Still, I have one more question. Kathy knows she’ll fuck Benson and Hanson 10pm that night. Why was she adamant on having Fred there at the party?. Is she this dumb not to realize that’s it is a thousand fold more difficult to fuck a guy, let alone two when your husband is there? What’s the deal? Am I missing something? Even with suspended disbelief i can't figure this out. Can anyone help me with this?

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
One of the best......

I liked just about everything in it. One of your finest efforts - and that covers a lot of ground.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Super

Super story from one of the masters here at this site. Very well written very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Last liune

That last line was really a kicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very real and well done

From an ex cop, this was excellent and very interesting, all the way through. Kathy had several chances to redeem herself and never did. Very few authors reach this level of competence in writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Impressive

Something of quality for others to learn from and to shoot for - You put us there and delivered the scenes and the emotion he felt. Some may pick but this was choreographed very carefully and skillfully. Your imagination and overall talent is second to none on this site!

This theme of marital cheating and consequence is among the most difficult to write plausibly and responsibly while delivering reader entertainment.

Of a constructive note, there are several word mispellings or word choices which are certainly forgiveable in a non-professional setting. They show that you are human and didn't diminish in any way my enjoyment of your work.

A thought not seen expressed here. I have come to a conclusion as to why at opposite extremes marital cheating with consequence and self cuckolding ellict such strong emotional reader responses. There is no escaping the fact that at the center of each emotionally are the issues of fairness, sharing, respect, trust and justice or the inhumane lack of each.

I sincerely hope you continue in this vein at comfortable interval to entertain us!

With Highest Regard

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

You've done it again! You set a very high standard on this site. Thank you.

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Another wonderful story. I always look forward to seeing you listed when I check new stories.

Thanks as well for the updated "Wendy's Story". Some probably don't care about final resolution, I like it and the updated version gave us that, with a twist. Great job.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Agreat Suspenseful Story

You had me hanging on your every word. You wove a great tale. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
was a well written piece

very good, but this story line has been written over and over again. Would love to see once where the husband and wife that started out in the story stayed husband and wife after the story and everyone else's life gets screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is great!

NOW you've nailed what most men do in that situation. Fantastic! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story....

Nicely written, and up with your best. But oh the feeling of ‘Déjà vu’ got stronger with every line.

Sorry but the truth must out.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Great Story!

Really well written and a good story. It's too bad Kathy became so obsessed with promotion. I'm wondering if many women become that ambitious!

I'm wondering why she stayed, or wanted to stay, with him. She just wanted to have a base of operations, eh?

I thought at first things would work out between them but her actions were just being piled on leaving him little choice. I am sure I don't want a woman that tells another man that she's fucking that she loves him.

gallatingallatinalmost 19 years ago
Another Great Story from K.K.

You have a way of weaving a story that keeps the reader's attention right to the very last. This one was a little different in that the main character didn't discover his wife's deceit until the very end, but it made the story all the more believable. Most of us ignore even obvious signs because we want to believe this would never happen in an otherwise happy marraige.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot and disturbing

After I read this story it stayed with me for several days. The thought of a wife that probably did love her husband would do something so awful just to get ahead. The only question I had in the story was why was she so insistent that he come to the party? It seemed to be a recipe for disaster. It also would have been difficult for her to explain why she was shaved that night...

ed1ed1almost 19 years ago
Exellent!!!!!

Exellent! One of the best stories I have read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best Iv'e ever read.

Exciting, absorbing, look forward to your next classic. K.K.you are best author on the site - by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Awsome, I love all his stories and while this is not the most arousing, it is certainly the most interesting and scientifically correct story I have read on the site.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

Fantastic story. I loved it. That is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Bravo!!!This was a great read. You had several oppportunities to create a wimp, and didn't do so. Everyone got just what they deserved. The poor guy really could have collected if he had sued the company. That would have given his new firm a little extra cash.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Great Story But.........

The one fly in the ointment is the question of why Kathy insisted that Fred has to be at the DC&H Christmas party.

I surmise that Jack wanted him there while he planned on getting Kathy pregnant. That's one way for him to get his jollies.

It's too bad they split; but, in reality, Kathy started the split on her own. She had her own agenda; she wasn't including Fred in on her plans. No doubt she loves Fred but her scheming with (and against) Jack shows her to be pretty shallow. She plots with Jack against company management; advances her's & Jack's careers; willing to get pregnant by Jack (and let Fred play Daddy to Jack's child).

This apparently intelligent woman is really stupid when it comes to relationships. When Fred understands the depth of her betrayal and walks out, she just lays there crying, still not appreciating what she has done and lost.

Oh well, not every cheater can be salvaged. They'd only been married a few years and hadn't started with the kids so there's not as deep an emotional commitment. Too many betrayals mount up; too many secrets.

Glad to see you give Fred a life after Kathy; and the outcome for Kathy is poetic justice. After a red hot corporate career in the fast lane, her life's derailed and she's teaching bookkeeping at a small community college. Easy to envision her small, shallow, lonely existence now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dewwy, Cheatem, and Howe

this is a good story! i did wonder where it was going though, DC&H, Moe couldnt have said it better LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This one gave me sweaty palms......

KK your my kind of author. Thanks for a truly wonderful and exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Again a good story

Another good one, please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice! Lots of Twists...good for screenplay

Very tricky...I liked it. Really good characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tighten the screws

Yep!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You should star writing real book.

That my first story from k.k. and I'm really impressed. Keep going on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty good story but why the drinking . . .

A few typos and grammatical errors don't detract from what is a fairly good story that keeps one's attention. What I don't understand is why every time a man is wronged by his wife, the man gets drunk. Sad, yes. Depressed, yes. But drunk? I guess this is the solution to all his problems. One thing it does not do is keep one's cheating spouse from knowing that the secret is out.

NucleusNucleusalmost 17 years ago
Nice story

and very clever to hide some essential observations until the end of story, which Fred has made through the window from his house before the party and conference began.

<p>Thank you for good entertainment.</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

you did well on this one...... rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
First of all a man, repeat a man, does not get

drunk when he finds out his wife is cheating on him. Overgrown boys do, men dont. You cant function when you are drunk and functioning is something you have to do quick when women cheat. He knew he was married to a whore but still wanted sex from her, wow, how stupid is that. She was the company whore, she fucked at work as a part of her work. In reality, she should have also been arrested with the two assholes. I am really having trouble deciding which is most stupid, the husband or the wife. Neither one of them is actually very smart and really neither one of them needs to have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story; with a major condensation

and reorganization of your story. This revision is significantly better than the original text. I trust that you have also revised the related story of Kathy's take on her life through the ordeal. I'm glad I came back to your story this second time. RAG

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Another virtuous hubby, but dishonest

The little trick of leaving out info of the story then springing it later as a "surprise" revelation is really annoying. You did this twice; something hubby saw or heard during the action but it wasn't mentioned until later. Find a way to fit action in and note it as it happens,(seeing wife naked, and seeing her tell man I love you) not later when it then appears to be just a random thought of the author to spice up the dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Having the wife he the wistle blower and Mr. Benson being FBI was an interesting twist....then to find out that she was screwing Jack and had been for awhile. Doesn't make much sense that she would blow the whistle on her lover though, especially if she planned to profit from their arrangement.

But hey, at least he got rid of the cheating wife and found someone worthy.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
What a terrific yarn

Loved all the twists and turns...very cleverly written. Great suspense and terrific tension. Minimal complaints...the FBI agent was more culpable...also I thought there was retribution coming in the form of a law suit against DC&H. Otherwise a great story.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Reread it, still a 5

I was a bit critical about the second part of this series and having reread it, I realize why.

They should have been combined into ONE story told from both their perspectives.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Very creative and well written so I gave it 5 stars.

The think about Kathy just doesn't feel right. Not a big deal. However, starting the 6th through the 20th would be 15 days; not 14 days.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
A good RRS

I read it last year and I do not want to read Kathy's part. The exhusband found the second wife so a good Romantic Revenge Story (RRS).

I am more optimisic about the people. I can see some oportunity for Kathy to start a good connection until a newer marriage. She could belong to the relative fidelity group with a good man, children, family in the future.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Meat of this story is similar to radk's story "Nuclear Respond". If kind wives your bosses want to blackmail you in your company first to tell your husband. A woman prison is less dangerous than a man prison is..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good writing effort, but once again...

why do you expect your readers to be attracted to Kathy? Why would she make the choices she made? there is no logic to your story, unless KATHY IS A WHORE! that being the case, she is NOT attractive, NOT appealing, and this story is NOT erotic. Male authors constantly want to pretend they respect women, then you make them brainless in your story. I stopped reading when the husband confronts the wife, actually TELLING her that he knew and he asked her NOT to do it... and the wife reacted how? Well, she reacted in your story KK how you would obviously react, I mean, you're the author, right? you wrote this, so this is how you see it happening. Once I realized that you were such a lazy writer, creating crap on the level of a preteen, I stopped reading.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
why did kathy continue to fuck hanson after her husband left if she....

...didn't love him?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
FOR EVERY ACTION THERE (((WILL))) BE A REACTION

You know I don't know what your hero should have done. But your ending turned your story (that was really good until the end) into a flaming never ending clould of methane gas. With no hotdogs and spoiled mustard.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
nicely written but screwball story

The story had some logic but zero plausibility. Kathy knew her husband was an investigator. If anyone had a spouse that had that background would've divorced before entangling the wrath of a seasoned investigator into their delicate affairs. Besides the fact, Kathy was actively married to one man while pursing pregnancy with another. It is sick and purely crap. No normal people act like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have got to love it!

Any story that can be about the 3 Stooges law firm rates 5 stars in my book

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. A great storyline. I see there is a part two from the wife's perspective. Can't wait to find out the truth of her actions.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
5 stars!

Excellent! I see that K.K. wrote a seven-page (!!) sequel with the wife telling the story from her POV. I almost always skip those kinds of stories. I believe I got virtually the entire story here. The fact that she didn't try harder to win him back told me all I needed to know. And I certainly don't want to read seven pages to learn that she landed on her feet and is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
makes no sense

she didnt love Hanson but tried for a month after Fred left to get pregnant by him? to "manipulate" him? That makes no sense. And he did not end up getting revenge on her at all, just let her gp.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
It makes no sense....

because Kathy told no truth and got off light. too light. but betrayal is often overlooked in society. I hope that while teaching bookkeeping Kathy dies the death of 10,000 paper cuts. That'll show her.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Another Lying, Cheating Slut!

She "LOVES" him but tells him lie, after lie, after lie.

Even IF she wasn't having an affair, she could have, as he said, continue to take the birth control pills and tell Jack she stopped.

What was she going to say when they got home and he saw the shaved pussy? He knew it wasn't shaved when they left the house, did she think he wouldn't know she shaved it for someone else?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
"Blackmail"

As a chief accountant is he to believe that she wouldn't know that they couldn't have anything on her that couldn't be de-bunked?

The blackmail claim was an obvious bogus excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"It was obvious that something was on her mind and it was bothering her a great deal. I wanted to ask her about it but I gave her time and let her decide when she was ready to talk to me. "

Men who are this timid and restrained are easy to dismiss, disrespect, humiliate, and eventually abandon, especially by strong women. At this point in the story I have read enough to decide that this guy is contributing, if not facilitating, whatever shit his wife dumps on him. What follows will just be the details and bullshit justifications and alibis for not living an engaged intentional life. His failure to step up and engage the issue will only make things worse, and delay the inevitable. Reading the details of her betrayal and his failure is not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well dear annony we all know yuo know eevrything about women! That's why your wife

left your sorry ass, Maybe the man loved her and felt it was the best thing to do. It has nothing to do with having balls but rather a heart and kindness,. Something you know nothing about. I bet your EX wife is happy as hell she left your sorry ass. Gve this a 5

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
I Had Some Comments But...

KarenE had them all already!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

There WERE a couple of other thoughts that I forgot about:

“They had me so confused and stressed over this that I couldn't think straight.” – WTF? What “confusion”? You’re a FAITHFUL married woman, you tell him that HE can go fuck Benson!

If she tells anyone she’ll be fired; but if she doesn’t do it and the deal falls through she’ll be fired anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So his wife gets in over her head?

And he leaves her - boom! While she wasn't the best person in the world, he wasn't exactly the Prince. I find it difficult to believe he would just up and dump her. What a jackass. An unlikeable story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@ Anonymous 07/20/15

Your cheater wife fanboi-ism is showing.

She carried on a seven month affair.

She was going to be a whore for the man she was having the affair with.

She was willing to risk pregnancy by the cheat partner, while not having sex with her husband at her lovers demand.

She shaved her pubic hair at her lovers demand which against her husbands wishes.

After showing her husband that he was no closer than second place in her life for months he left her.

And you think her husband was a jackass because he was not supportive of her?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Pro Quality Novella

No filler and closes with a twist from hell. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is a problem with the plot

Kathy is obviously in love with Jack since she stopped screwing her husband and is only screwing Jack, trying to get pregnant. She is helping Jack to become the new CEO so why did she call the FBI?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Annony you

stupid fucker, it's a story it's NOT REAL! Jesus get a fucking grip and a life.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

an excellent use of the sculpted word, that is to say, the story was revealed in a cloud of beaten marble. a masterpiece of dust.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
No Loss

He didn't lose much more than a fuck buddy. For her to cheat on him and try to get pregnant with another man means that she not only didn't love him, she didn't respect him. So, there goes the dramatic tension. What is always weird about these type of cheating wife stories is how the husband always thinks the wife is his soulmate. Really? How could he think that when it is not even close to being true? That really speaks a lot about his lack of perception and delusion. The trouble is, they never seem to get that they are so out of touch with reality themselves. I would be freaked out if I was so disconnected that I had no idea that the closest people in the world to me were deceiving me. It would cause me to seriously examine my thinking and my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kathy Was Not A Wife To Fred

Jack got everything he wanted from Kathy. She cut off Fred, her husband, from sex after going off the pill. She allowed Jack Hanson and Greg Bartlett to pimp her out and to help in the blackmailing of Mark Benson. Jack had no children by his wife, but he wanted Fred's wife, Kathy, to provide him with a child. But Jack was impotent. All he could do was have sex with another man's wife. No woman on the planet could have given him a child. There is no prostitute or whore that is worse than Kathy. May she rot in Hell!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Do I detect a bit of jealousy here?

I read some of the negative comments from Anonymous and think I detect a bit of jealousy. I know of documented cases where men have risk as much or more for a piece of ass. I would never go to another man's house if I was fucking his wife. The chance of getting caught increases greatly. Even a neighbor mentioning a strange man visiting could be your downfall. And yes I know some do it because I read about them getting shot when the husband comes home and finds them "raping" his wife.

I found the story interesting and well written with the exception of a few typos.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
To bad about the nightmares

Another well written story by KK. I had some issues with his wife's true motivations- she clearly seemed bothered for quite a while, and did do the whistle blowing, but her relationship with her boss was an open question. The author added the detail that she relaxed her ass after being felt up by her boss- that implies he was working on her for a while and she was well controlled. We are left with the question of how culpable she was, and how much of a willing participant she was. We get no sense she was a corporate whore, but that is stated at the end. I would have liked him to get a full confession out of her rather than catch her in a lie, leave her in the classic crying heap, then wrap things up. Nevertheless, the story was a great effort and very enjoyable. The only reason that I am quibbling is because I bought into the story telling and wanted even more.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Second time through

Still five stars and still love it.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

thought at first it was headed for reconciliation, great touch at the end trying to cuckold him further by raising another mans child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seems to be missing some information

Like if she loved her husband why would Kathy even start an affair? Clearly she didn't love him otherwise it wouldn't have started, but was it all driven by extreme selfishness? She loved her husband so much she had no problems lying to him over and over yet telling Hanson the truth? What was it that was going to be used as blackmail? Was it the $100k money? It didn't seem to be clear.

She certainly seemed to not need to be blackmailed into the affair, telling Hanson she loved him and allowing him to get her pregnant. Then after the poop hit the fan she went and stayed with Has on. Yeah that's clearly the actions of someone who loves their spouse **heavy sarcasm**.

Why would Jack even consider getting back together with Kathy? I get the circumstances with the FBI investigation, but he knew she was involved with Hanson, knew she said she loved him, knew that she was trying to get pregnant for him. Why in the hell would anyone try to reconcile after that? There is no way you could ever trust someone like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS HAD A WEAK, WIMPY AND UNSATISFACTORY ENDING

You wrote: ((( I couldn't believe that her ambition was so strong that she would agree to have sex with a customer to win a deal. As if that wasn't bad enough, she was willing to shave her pussy for him too. She was willing to do this because Jack Hanson told her to do it. I doubted that I would ever be able to forgive her for any of this but I knew that I would have to give her a chance to explain herself if she wanted that chance. I just couldn't walk away without at least hearing what she had to say but I would not pursue her to ask for an explanation. I figured that if she didn't feel the need to try and explain her actions to me then I really didn't need to know why. The why would only be important if she wanted a second chance with me. )))

In that mental rant, he doesn't think it's important to include the fact that she's obviously been bringing Hanson into their house and fucking him??

You have him considering to himself that there's ANYthing she could possibly say that would make him WANT to give her a second chance. I HATE all this fucking wimp writing. People who've shit on you will do it again so anyone who gives someone who's already disrespected them another shot to do it might as well just wear a sign that reads, "Kick Me".

This guy was lucky that his profession and career experiences set his alarm bells off but she'd already cheated so, no matter what... he LOST... PERIOD. There's no where NEAR enough vengeance in this story.

While well written, I gave it just 3 stars because of its weak, wimpy and unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT HER HUSBAND WAS A PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATOR???

THAT IS ONE STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

And.... if, as she claims, she didn't love Hanson, why did she continue fucking him to get pregnant for two or three months after the shit had hit the fan??? Where's the logic in that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absurd Story! One Star, since I can't take away others' foolishness!

The Marx Brothers'' movie,"Monkey Business" was on when I sat down to read this. I should have contined watching, the movie's plot made moresnse than this! The wife is the head of the accounting section, with 20 subordinate accountants, yet she's as dumb as Little Annie Fanny, (Wiki the reference , younger readers!)

Plot just makes no sense!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Absolutely fucked up illogical plot.

No reason for her not to have walked on Fred, and done so a long time before the party.

She loved Hanson much more than Fred. She was going to have Hanson's child. Hanson could promote her and give her a better standard of living than Fred could. And that assumes Hanson wouldn't swap his wife for her. If he did, she'd been even better off financially.

So if she loved Fred, she would have kept taking her BC to short circuit Hanson. She didn't. She fucked Hanson repeatedly. There's no reason to think she really loved Fred at all. So why the heck was she so broken up at the party and then at the "come to Jesus" when she went home? Especially after spending the night with Hanson!

Finally, she could of had a hell of a law suit against DC&H, and she deprived Fred of any benefit from a suite against DC&H. She should have been giving long depositions to the FBI both before and after the party, assisting with the prosecution against Hanson, et. al.. (Remember she was the original whistle blower.)

By not doing these things, she took a major hit protecting Hanson. Why else, but her love for Hanson? So why did she try and stick with Fred? Why did she still try to con Fred after the party, when confession and repentance was her only hope if she wished to keep Fred over Hanson?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Five

Because I like those unhappy ending whewre the cheating spouse is booted and the cheated gets the unhappy person of their dreams who won't cheat.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
This should be a movie on LifeTime

Great Story! 4 Star Rating! 'Nuff Said.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Tough crowd here on L.W.s

Was the story realistic, probably not. So what?

There was good sex, and of all the conspirators involved in Kathy's cheating got burned.

Although I was concerned that the author forgot that he had the husband actually catch the wife red handed when he came home early. Hubby seemed to have a vibe of a husband that had thwarted the efforts of unscrupulous men to trap a wife into giving it up. But it turned out that he hadn't forgot.

It was a little weird that she was all of the following: The whistle blower, an ambitious female willing to fuck her boss, the company whore, a loving wife, and a liar.

Hubby's attitude sometimes seemed as though all she had to do was fess up. But she didn't, lied some more and got burnt. If she had fessed up, would he have forgiven her? If not, why all the B.S.?

Last I checked there was no charge for the entertainment provided, still a freebie.

So just fucking enjoy the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No and hell no!

Gave you 3 stars as you had spent time writing this story.

But content made no sense

Top investigator and tells wife he might be late as closing case.

And she brings him into house for sex.

She top accountant and doesn't know books are being cooked?

And non accountant doing it or whom?

As others comments-informant-but cheating spouse and intelligent but not.

Same for him.

What happened to his lawsuits?

Etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You almost want to think this is a love story....

But it's not...I loved how this guy works every thing out...and how he suckers his wife into thinking she safe...and bam he gets her good...and we get to see just what she's willing to do to get her way...this is a good story but for one fault...I like to see what the wife feels when every thing she's fucked around for falls apart...after all she is the story here as much as he is...Right..........

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
2nd Reading

Some times in a story real life issues are raised. Something i picked up on in this 2nd reading and i wonder what the views are of others who read here. They had the discussion of when to start a family, pretty normal conversation. Hubby brings it up again but she wants to delay, when asked why, it's because her boss has recommended she delays. Hubby is a bit miffed at her discussing their plans with her boss, who by his intervention she has agreed to change their plan without talking to hubby. So, my question is this. What is personal business, what should or should not be discussed at work. Is there an over familiarity in the workplace?. I think there is. I believe there is a distinction between work, business and ones private life. Someone being friendly does not mean that person is your friend. I have a very good and friendly car mechanic who i see quite often. Also we, my wife and i have two friends who would help us and we them at the drop of a hat if need be, we can talk about worries and concerns and perhaps get a different insight to a problem. Knowing that anything discussed is confidential. Big difference between someone who is friendly and a friend. Those lines have become blurred in this wonderful modern world where almost anything seems to be up for discussion. Am interested in reading other peoples opinions .Good story.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

An excellent story.

Well-written and well-told. Worth every one of the five stars I awarded it.

My one question is: why was Kathy fired? While she might have gone along with the scheme, she had done so under duress. To my mind, she should be quite a wealthy teacher of accounting.

That is not to say that her husband shouldn't have kicked her to the kerb. I'm pleased he did.

Virgo6Virgo6about 3 years ago
Yeah

I loved it. Seemed perfectly reasonable to me. I gave you 5 big old stars!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Good switch & bait, on the readers! I thought you were going to bring them together & then the "double whammy"! You nailed her ass, good job & GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Early in life I sure need this detectives

acumen. Now it's all water under the bridge.

rated it a five 5

Top Notch Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did she need her pussy shaved when she isn't going to have sex with anyone? Low effort bait and switch story.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Reread this story, and it is still a 5 star one. I guess I still don’t really understand the wife and her motivations. Was it all about money for her? An interesting detail that was not followed up on was the fact that she didn’t flinch when her partner in crime ran his hand up her ass. Should have pointed that out to her when she was lying her ass off at the end. Actually, this was one of the best burns I’ve read- he didn’t have to rant, just told her that he knew everything and left her. Perfect.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Hmm, so did he sue the company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is an accountant and a whistleblower, but couldn't call the bluff of a $100,000 embezzlement threat? And tried to hoodwink a husband who works as an investigator with that? LoL!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Way too many logical holes…no way does a high power whistleblower get blackmailed into sex over that little money….really unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good read . My Ex told me she was going to have our child . But that will never happen thanks to a Motorcycle accident .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice work. It’s a pleasure to read a story about a man who actually knows what makes his wife tick and isn’t completely clueless for months or even years when she starts screwing around on him. Yeah, he saw her with Hanson when he got home early that day but he was already very suspicious that she was up to no good. Seeing her with Hanson in his house just put the final nail in her coffin. I like it. 5⭐️s.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous