All Comments on 'Deal's and Decision's'

by explorer900408

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I found this hard to read in places, an editor would do some good to the story.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Ignore the Techie Criticism

Stream of consciousness writing is awesome. Let it flow baby, let it flow. You write well enough on the technical level to achieve clarity. Your thoughts get ahead of your ability to write them down and this is when the magic happens. Just keep writing, trying to catch up. At the end of your session, then go back and fix techie stuff.

sucker4romancesucker4romancealmost 12 years ago
please..

.. hurry. cant wait for the next chapter!!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

I thoroughly enjoyed that and i cant wait for the update, this story has lots and lots of protential.. and i like Nick alot and she is just what he needs, her cheek and his dominance makes for fireworks. I think your on the right track building your characters profile. Keep writing great job.

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter

I am looking forward to the next chapter. The story line is great draws the reader in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a load of bollocks

Cruelty, coercion, prostitution and very badly written to boot. Can't even get the title right. 1/5, please fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story :D

please update !!! :)

youdontknowme1234567890youdontknowme1234567890over 11 years ago
LOL

write more!!!! lol its humorous and juicy and sexy this is really good Good Job :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good!

please hurry with the next chapter! cant wait for more! brill read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please update!

Waited so long and this story was so good! Very interesting! Please continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story sucks

One of the worst stories I have read on Literotica. Don't write anymore and you will be doing us all a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come back and tell us more about these characters please!

this story has so much promise. already love the two leads and this story is ripe with fun and sexy themes. love it.

tuty0201tuty0201almost 11 years ago

Ohh please don't leave it like this continue the story more more more! !!!!!

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago
I agree with Tuty!

More!!!!!

I cannot wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please finish

I know its a long time since this story was written but please keep going and finish it, it could be such a juicy story. I check very couple of months to see if theres a new chapter. One of my favourites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Please add more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish

This is saved as a favorite of mine and I am constantly checking fo updates. Please finish...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous