All Comments on 'Dean has an Older Lover Ch. 02'

by FLrider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

In your typical Literotica offering, a man having his first experience with a woman is able to fuck like he's been doing it all his life, and give her umpty-nine orgasms before having his own. Reality is somewhat different, and this story gives a truly realistic view of what that first time is like for many men. And... Realism is far more erotic that exaggeration, wouldn't you say?

litereader54litereader54almost 11 years ago
Agree with HarryH...

Keep 'em coming (no pun intended) I like your stuff. Again, you need to get a good editor/proofreader to catch all the boo-boos. Otherwise basics are good. Story develpement is good. Just a few glitches in execution. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

This is a great story. When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting

Patiently waiting for the next chapter. This is one of the best stories I have read here, very true to life. Like the comments above, can't wait to read MORE.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Actually Dean does not have an older lover

He is doing nothing to contribute to the very one sided relationship. He is a taker and not being a lover.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Hot Series Keep Going*****

Thanks for sharing.

wasagadavewasagadave4 days ago

Love the story line... not too late for Part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous