Dean has an Older Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

"No, ma'am, I've not but I sure would love to." He wanted more than anything to throw her legs apart, ram his regaining cock into her hot pussy and fuck her. After all, he'd never tasted pussy or had his cock in one either. The only time he'd ever touched on was with Joan, and even then he didn't know what he was really doing and never did get a good look at it. At the moment it didn't matter. The musky scent from Gloria's vagina was wafting around his head and he wanted to taste her. As Dean knelt before Gloria she parted her legs further and began to rub herself.

"This little thing, this is the clitoris. Pay special attention to this. Be gentle with it, but pay it attention." Parting the folds of her pussy she went on, "And down here is the special hole, the source for all the honey. Give that some attention, too. Be sure to put your tongue in there and lick the juices all the way up to here." Dean was watching intently, his mouth starting to water and his cock harden. As he leaned closer the scent became stronger and he could see moisture inside the open folds that Gloria was opening to him. As he leaned closer and touched his tongue just below her clit and brushed upwards across the firm pinnacle he heard a soft moan escape. The taste was like his fingers had tasted and smelled with Joan, but this was even better. It was warm and directly from the source, plentiful and thick.

As Dean ran his tongue around her clit in little circles and then sucking gently on the protrusion he could feel Gloria moving against his movements, her hips moving and lifting. Her hands had moved to his head, running through his hair. As he moved his tongue down to her vagina and the thickened, sweet nectar that was now freely flowing from her pussy and down towards her ass, Dean savored the flavor of her juices. He had to swallow often, but it was good, and her motions were confirming that he was hitting the right spots. As he moved back up to her clit and began to suck on it while flicking his tongue across it Gloria began to raise up, her breath got ragged, she held his head hard against her pussy and with a great heave she collapsed back down, breathing out in a long gasp. Her orgasm had come quickly and intensely, a flood of juices wetting Dean from his lips down his chin and running down his neck.

"Roll over on your back." Gloria instructed Dean to roll over then she climbed over him, facing his cock and hovering her pussy above his face. In the darkness of the shadows he couldn't see her cunt but as she lowered herself down toward his face he had no trouble in finding the sweet folds. His cock was erect and when her warm lips glided down across the head of his cock it almost took his breath away. She was just as good at sucking his cock as Joan had been, and the combination of the sweet smell of her pussy, the taste of her juices as he licked her cunt and sucked on her clit, along with her mouth fucking his cock was an experience that Dean couldn't resist long. He held as long as he could, trying to concentrate on the pussy above his face instead of the intense pleasures inflicted upon his cock and balls, but the energies within his loins were too much to contain. In a flurry of movement, strained muscles, and two guttural moans there was a simultaneous climax of orgasms. Dean drove his cock deep into her mouth, shooting all the cum he had into Gloria's throat, while Gloria's pussy had bucked against his face, pressing her clit hard to his mouth as her cum cascaded down out of her pussy and across his face.

They both lay there for a spell, allowing the energies to subside and come to a relaxed peace. Gloria climbed off of Dean and spooned up against his side. Their bodies were warm but the fire had died and the night air was growing crisper. Gloria tried to wrap the quilt up around them, and Dean reached to grab the other quilt and pull it across atop them. Nothing was spoken as they snuggled together under the moon and stars. As Dean closed his eyes he was reliving the night's experience move by move, until his thoughts faded into sleep.

To be continued

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers
12