Deanna

Story Info
Deanna's life as 'Daddy's' slut.
14.5k words
4.65
116.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Meeting

The morning sun broke through the crack in the curtains, flooding her naked body that lay on the bed. The sunlight hit her back and ass warming it from the early morning chill. Deanna stirred, still half asleep reaching over hoping to find a warm body next to her in bed. She found that there was no one there. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock, it was already a little past nine thirty, and she must have not heard the alarm go off. She rolled over on her back, and opened her eyes fully and took in the morning light. Deanna noticed there was a small note on her bedside table. It was written in the handwriting that she had grown to love.

"Had to go out for a business breakfast, will be back hopefully not later than 11am. Turned off the alarm for you, my sweet, I knew you would need your rest for this evening. Be a good girl and get your chores done, so that when I get home, we can spend some time together. "

It was signed "Love, Daddy"

A smile came across Deanna's face as she read the note, not thinking of what this evening would bring her, but thinking of the man who wrote the note, who so graciously let her sleep in. She closed her eyes and started thinking back to when they first meet.

It seemed like she knew him forever, but it had only been about seven months. Deanna had been living in San Diego, moving from one job to the next, trying to find something that she enjoyed. Nothing seemed to suit her. She had done everything from being a waitress to being a secretary at a law firm, to even stripping. She had enjoyed stripping the most, because she loved showing off her body, and got such a rush from the men staring at her, and giving her money. She loved turning them on, and watching from the corner of her eyes as she danced, how their cocks would grow hard, and some would try to slide their hands down in their pants and stroke themselves. Just thinking back on it, was now getting Deanna very excited. She could feel the warmth that was growing between her legs; she moved her hands down to her thighs just out of reach of this warmth, knowing it would only intensify.

At Deanna's last job in San Diego as a personal assistant to a very high powered lawyer; she had the opportunity to meet many interesting people, from many different walks of life. About seven months ago, she met one man, who would change her life forever. There was a small party she had to attend with her boss, he was meeting potential clients and needed her there in case they decided to sign on, and he also liked to take her because she was attractive. He liked to show her off. Deanna had been having an affair with her boss, Mr. Edward Patterson, from the time she started working with the firm. He was married, but she really didn't care. She had her needs and she wanted them fulfilled. At the party there were about ten men there, some with women, who obviously were not their wives, since they were about ten to maybe even thirty years younger than the men were. Deanna mingled through out the evening, bored, not really enjoying any of the conversation she was having. She just wanting to go home, or go into the back room and get laid, anything but stay here and talk work. About an hour into the party, another man showed up, he was alone. When he came in, he had a presence about him. Everyone seemed to flock toward him. Deanna wondered what it was about him that was so special. She decided she must find out. Once the crowd had thinned out from around this man, she decided it was time she introduced herself. Deanna walked over to the chair where he was sitting. She had noticed his wine glass was empty, so she had another in her hand for him.

"Excuse me, Sir, I noticed that your wine glass was empty, and I am sure from all the chatter that has been going on, you must be thirsty." she said with a smile.

He didn't say anything; he just smiled back, reached up and slowly took the glass out of her hand, gripping her hand just for a second. A rush ran through Deanna, something she wasn't sure if she had ever felt before. There was a second or more of silence, so Deanna stared to walk away.

"Where are you going?" he asked in an almost harsh tone.

Deanna almost stumbled to get the words out. "I was just going to mingle Sir. Did you need something else?"

"Yes, I need you to sit down here, and keep me company. I can not be the only man at this party without a beautiful lady by his side, so sit down."

Deanna went to go sit over on the sofa, and she saw him shaking his head, she knew he meant that was not the correct seat. She looked around; there was no other chair next to him, where did he want her to sit?

"Sir, I am not sure where you would like me to sit to keep you company." Her voice was shaking, but she did not know why.

"Sit down on the floor next to me, I want you to look up at my with those beautiful, lust filled eyes while I am talking to you."He didn't change his tone when he said that. It caught Deanna off guard. Lust filled, she thought, how dare he! She wanted to tell him to fuck off and walk away, but she couldn't. What was it about this man? Deanna looked around the room, no one was paying any attention to them, they were all busy drinking, laughing and in their own little worlds. Deanna swallowed and slowly moved down to a sitting position on the floor next to this man she had just met.

"Good girl", was all he said as she felt his hand run down the back of her hair onto her back. She looked up at him, and was caught in his gaze, and became moist between her legs.

They sat there for hours it seemed talking about everything, from her different jobs, her family, her childhood, and even her sexual experiences. This man, whom she didn't even have a name for, was asking some of the most intimate questions, but she couldn't help but answer them. He would every once in awhile, reach down, stroke her hair, her back, and tell her how happy it made him that she was being so good, opening up to him the way she was. Deanna asked finally if she could ask some questions. He said she could ask three. Deanna wasn't sure what she should ask first. Well of course she thought, his name, she needed to know his name.

"Sir, what is your name?" she asked.

"Jeremy Walker" he replied.

"May I ask where you are from Sir?"

"Florida, nice warm sunny Florida."

She had one more question. What would it be? She thought for a second. She looked around the room and spotted Mr. Patterson flitting with some woman, who looked to have just walked off the street corner, he really had no taste some times. She was sick of the relationship, she was sick of being with a married man, not having his full time, that is what she wanted to know.

"Sir, are you married?"

"No, my dear, I am completely single, and looking to find the right girl to bring back to Florida with me." He said with a slight smile and a look in his eyes that drove shivers down her spine.

Deanna opened her eyes and looked at the clock, she needed to get out of bed, and she needed to get up and start getting the house ready for company tonight. But she was becoming more and more turned on at thinking back to when they met. Her hands where now roaming her body. She lay in bed; the sheets and comforter pushed aside, her legs were slightly spread. Her right hand was creasing her breasts and nipples, as her left hand was gently moving over her already moistened crotch. She closed her eyes again, and went back to that night.

She had asked her three questions, and now sat there wondering what to say next. With his last comment, she wasn't sure how to respond.

"Stand up." He said.

She did.

"I want you to sit here with me, on my lap. I want your boss, Mr. Patterson, to see that he should be paying more attention to you, and that with not doing so, he is going to lose you, to me."

Deanna looked across the room, Mr. Patterson was all over the other woman, she looked back at Mr. Walker, and without hesitation sat down slowly on his lap, sitting sideways, placing her legs over his.

"Mmmmm, what a good girl you are." He said in a tone of voice that balanced on almost being a moan.

They sat there and talked some more about life and the things in life they both loved and hated. Deanna really enjoyed the conversation. As they were talking his hands started to move to her thighs, slightly pushing up the bottom of her dress. Deanna was wondering how far to let him go without saying something, but the closer his hands got to her cunt the hotter she got. Before she knew it, his hand had slide up under her dress and was on her skin. She was trying to carry on the conversation, but was having a hard time because of the rush she was feeling. She was just getting ready to tell him about the last job she had, when his hand ran across her pussy lips, gently grazing them. She gasped slightly.

"Oh, do you like that?" he questioned her.

"Yes." She managed to get out.

He pushed his hand a little harder on her pussy, spreading open her lips a bit, finding her already swollen clit.

"Why is your clit so hard and swollen?" he asked, "Why are you so wet?"

"I don't know", Deanna said, her voice shaking.

"I know why, because you are a little slut. You are allowing a man you just meet a few hours ago to sit here and rub your pussy. And that my dear is a huge turn on for you. That is how the mind of a little slut works, she wants any strange man she can have touching and fondling her. I bet you would even touch me, wouldn't you?" Deanna blushed. This man was calling her a slut. As he did this, his finger was sliding in and out of her cunt; she could hear how wet she was. He thumb was rubbing against her clit. Her breathing was getting heavier. All she knew about this man was his name, where he lived and that he wasn't married, and she was letting him finger fuck her right her in the middle of a party with her lover not even twenty feet away. Her heart was pounding, her mind racing, her breathing kept getting faster.

"Answer me, slut! I asked you a question. If I told you to, or even if I just gave you the opportunity to, you would touch me, wouldn't you?

"Yes." She whispered, embarrassed to admit it.

"You are a slut aren't' you?"

"Yes." she said in a voice that if anyone had heard could tell was filled with lust.

"Mmmmmm, good girl that is what I wanted to hear, that wasn't so hard was it?" he said was a smile like she hadn't seem before. One that was sexy, devilish and comforting all at the same time.

His fingers continued to probe her. Her hips were started to grind. She could feel that her nipples had grown hard. This man was doing amazing things to her, just with his fingers.

Deanna gasped with excitement as she felt an orgasm building; she lay there in bed remembering how wonderful meeting him was. As she remembered back to that time, her fingers where fucking her pussy imaging they were his. She knew soon that she would cum, just as he had made her cum that night.

He moved his hand away from her cunt, and she could feel her juices trickling down her thigh. He took his fingers and looked at them.

"Look what you have done to my fingers; you have made them very wet and sticky. How am I going to walk around, shaking hands with your juices all over me? I think you better come up with a way to fix this young lady. "

Deanna took his hand, and then slowly started to lick his fingers. She ran her tongue up and down each of his fingers that were covered with her juices. Then she proceeded to suck each one into her mouth, picturing in her head the whole time that is was his cock. She sucked the juices off, and then he pulled his fingers out of her mouth.

"Now look what you have done to me!" he said in a stern voice while looking down toward his lap. A huge bulge had formed in his pants.

"First you juice all over my fingers, and now you give me this rock hard cock. You are such a little slut. Touch it. You made it this way, feel what you have done to me."

Deanna didn't even really have to think about it at this point, she reached down and felt the bulge in his pants. My god, he was so hard. She could picture in her head what it must look like. The thought was turning her on even more. She continued to rub the outside of his pants, watching his cock move around begging to be let out. She thought to herself, of all the things he had said in their conversation throughout the night. He was single, looking for a girl to take home, and there was an obvious attraction between them. From his tone and the way he talked to her and the fact he had already fingered her, she knew what she had to do. She wanted to show him what a slut she was, and how good she could be for him.

Without a word, Deanna slowly unzipped his pants. As she did this she locked eyes with him. Once she had unzipped his pants, she slid her hand inside to find a very hard cock ready for her. She felt for the head which was now wet with precum, sticky and swollen. She moved her hand up and down on her cock as best as she could with it being still in his pants.

"Are you a good little slut?" he questioned.

She nodded, as she continued to rub his cock.

"I don't think you are. I don't think you have what it takes to be the kind of little slut that I want and need."

"Oh, I do, I do. I want to be your slut. Please, let me show you." Deanna said, but couldn't really believe she was saying those words as they came out of her mouth.

"Show me. You have five minutes to show me what a good little slut puppy you are."

Deanna took her hand off his cock and stood up, she than knelt down in front of him, so she was between his legs. She was keeping constant eye contact with him, never breaking away. If she had, she may have noticed that now, everyone in the room was looking over at them. Someone had noticed her sitting there, and the intensity of the conversation, and had told Mr. Patterson, and now that she was between Jeremy's legs, it had caught everyone's attention.

As she knelt between his legs, Deanna took his massive dick out of his pants. Keeping eye contact with him, she wrapped her hand around it and started stroking it up and down. She then leaned down and started to lick his tightening balls, watching his face to see if he enjoyed it. She then licked up from his balls up to his shaft; his cock was jumping and throbbing, begging to be in her mouth. Deanna then took his head into her mouth, sucking off the precum that had dripped out, tasting how good it was. She began move her mouth down on his cock, taking down in her throat, moving her mouth up and down, her tongue lapping at the sides, swirling around the head. With their eyes still locked, Jeremy placed his hand on her head and shoved her head down onto his cock, so it completely disappeared into her mouth. She gagged. Her eyes began to water. The more she gagged and struggled, the harder he pushed her head down. Deanna could feel that her pussy was becoming soaked; she thought she was going to cum just from having his cock so far down in her throat. He grabbed her hair and started pulling her head forcefully up and down on his throbbing cock, harder and faster.

"I'm going to cum you little slut, and you will swallow it." He barked in a demanding voice.

All Deanna could do was nod a bit, her mouth was full of cock, speaking was out of the question. He fucked her face harder and harder, she could feel he cock tightening, she knew he was going to cum.

"Swallow it slut!" he said as his cum exploded into her mouth, rushing down the back of her throat.

Deanna gulped as the cum filled her mouth. She didn't want to let any drip out, she sucked it all down. She wanted to prove what a good slut she was. My god, what was happening to her? What was causing her to do this?

As she sucked off the last bit of cum, he pulled her head away, and looked at her, and smiled.

"You are a very good girl. Now, take a look around" he said with a playful laugh.

For a few minutes Deanna had forgotten where she was. Then it hit her; she was in the middle of a party that she was attending with her boss, who was also her lover.

She slowly took her eyes off Jeremy, and looked around; everyone in the room was looking at her. She could feel her face turning as red as the dress she was wearing. Jeremy put his cock back in his pants.

"Look at me."

"Do you see them all looking at you?"

"Yes." Deanna said almost ready to cry now, realizing what she had just done.

"They watched you the whole time, and you didn't even care. You didn't even remember anyone else was in the room. You just sucked my cock and swallowed all my cum, a man you just meet a few hours ago, do you know why?"

"Yes, I know why."

"Tell me, why?"

"Because I am a slut." Deanna said enjoying the way it sounded.

"Good girl. You have shown me that you could be everything I always wanted in a girl. Do you think you have what it takes to please me? Would you like to leave this place, come home with me, and be my little slut?"

All Deanna could do was smile and shake her head yes.

He patted her on the head. "Good, now go into the bathroom and clean up."

Deanna got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned, everyone had gone back to his or her own business, like nothing had happened. She didn't know if she was to go say something to Mr. Patterson, or what she was to do. Jeremy was still sitting in the chair, he motioned her over.

"Go be a good girl, and get your boss for me."

Deanna went to fetch him without hesitation. What power did this man have, he said do something and she did.

As she approached Jeremy, with Mr. Patterson walking behind her, Jeremy stood up. He took Mr. Patterson's hand and shook it.

"I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful party. I have had a terrific time, much better than I anticipated." He said with a grin.

Mr. Patterson didn't know what to say. He had just seen his mistress give this man she didn't even know a blow job in front of clients and potential clients.

"Deanna will no longer be working at your office, nor will she be at your service in any way. She will be leaving me with in the morning to head to Florida, where she will be staying. I will be sending for her things, I do expect your full corporation. Deanna is also to receive two full weeks of pay, and vacation pay, have it sent to my address; it needs to be there within five business days. If I have any problems, your wife will be getting a call from me. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes, Mr. Walker, we do." Mr. Patterson said almost stuttering trying to get it out; he didn't really know what to say.

Jeremy turned around, grabbed Deanna's hand.

"Let's go, we will head back to the hotel and tomorrow you will go to your knew home."

Deanna smiled. Life had just gotten good.

She was about to cum; her body was quivering, her legs shaking. What a night that had been, only seven short months ago. And here she lay, in his bed; about to cum from the thought of that night she will never forget.

Chapter Two

They left the party and went back to his hotel. When they got to the room, he called the front desk to check to see if he had any messages, and then had them patch him over to room service. He didn't ask Deanna what she wanted, he just ordered. She didn't know what to do while he was on the phone; she was in the hotel room of the man she had just sucked off, the man she was leaving town with tomorrow, the man she knew she had always wanted.

He hung up the phone after speaking with room service for a few minutes, and told Deanna to sit with him on the bed.

"Are you scared? Here you are with a man you hardly know. You now have no job, you are moving, and your life is in my hands, how does that make you feel?"