Deanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna soaked in the tub; thinking back on the evenings activities. She had just had her first taste of black dick, and she loved it. Her body had been used and she was feeling the effects of it now. The hot water that engulfed her body felt so good, she wished she could stay in the bath forever. She closed her eyes to relax and drift off into a peaceful state of mind. She wasn't sure how long she had been soaking when she heard footsteps coming toward the bathroom. Daddy walked through the door; smiling at her.

"Did you have a good time this evening my dear?"

"Yes, I did, very much. Thank you so much for giving me this experience."

"It was my pleasure." Daddy said as he sat down next to the tub picking up the wash cloth and running it over her body. She closed her eyes again; enjoying the soft touch he was using on her. He washed her completely and then told her to go ahead and get to bed, that she deserved some rest.

Deanna got out of the tub, and wrapped a towel around herself. She hugged and kissed him; and then went off to bed.

Part 5

Deanna was sitting outside at the patio table having a cup of coffee and reading the days mail when she heard phone ringing from inside. She got up went inside to get the phone, but she was too late; Daddy had already gotten. She could hear him talking. Deanna did not want to interrupt, but wanted to hear what was going on because she could tell from his tone that he was planning something. She always got a mixed feeling of nervousness and excitement when she knew he was planning something. She figured she had better head back outside and wait to find out what he had in store for her.

Daddy came outside about twenty minutes later. Deanna was laying in a reclining chair soaking up the Florida sun.

"There is a get together tonight at Scott Williamson's house. We have some clients in town, and he decided to throw a little party to introduce them to everyone at the company. I need you to be ready to go by six thirty. I will have your clothes laid out on the bed for you."

"Yes, Sir. I will be ready." Deanna said to him with a content smile, always so happy when he took such great care of her.

Daddy walked away and Deanna closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun once again. She tried to put thoughts of what ever would happen this evening out of her mind, but it was difficult. After a few minutes she fell asleep into a peaceful dream.

Deanna woke up, noticing the sun was moving down. She must have slept longer than planned. She rushed inside to get ready. She went up to the room, and as many times before there was a box on the bed; she opened it. Inside was a very short dress, it was red, with spaghetti straps. She also found in the box matching heels. She looked for some sort of undergarments, but couldn't find any. Did Daddy forget them, or was this what he had planned? She knew better than to go question him, so she got dressed in what was there, the dress and heels. Once she was ready she went downstairs to present herself.

"You look stunning as usual my slut"

"Thank you Daddy, I am glad you are pleased."

"Come, we need to go. I do not want to be late."

They left to head to the party. Deanna was looking forward to getting out and seeing who all would be there. She had no idea that she would meet someone who once had her life.

When they arrived at the party, the house was all ready filled with people. Deanna looked around and did not recognize more than a few of the guests. She of course knew Scott, he was Daddy's business partner, and he had been the first man Daddy had her fuck once she was moved into his house. She also knew a few of the other men, also business associates, who had been entertained at their house. There were a lot of women at this party. Deanna noticed one thing about them. They were all dressed very casual; Deanna was the only one in a sexy little dress, it caused her to blush for a second. Daddy took her around and introduced her and they then went off and mingled. About an hour later, a beautifully stunning woman walked up to Daddy and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Hi Jeremy, it has been a long time."

"Why yes it has. I did not know you were going to be here this evening."

He looked over at Deanna.

"Please forgive my rudeness. Deanna this is Crystal. Crystal this is Deanna."

Deanna and Crystal exchanged pleasantries. As they talked, the name Crystal ran through Deanna's head. Where had she heard that name before? It sounded very familiar. She was looking at Crystal and then back at Daddy and saw the connection they had, and it hit her.

Crystal was Daddy's ex lover. She was the one that use to sleep in the spot where Deanna slept now. Deanna found a lump in her throat. Why was she nervous? She was secure with Daddy; he loved her; he took care of her. She had no need to worry. But she couldn't help wonder if Daddy still had feeling for Crystal. Deanna decided it was best to go and mingle and try to get her mind off the other woman.

"Daddy, I am going to go say hi to Scott; I haven't had the chance to thank him for having us over."

"Good girl, you go do that. I will be here talking to Crystal."

Deanna didn't know how to react to that. She had to walk away. She found Scott in the crowd of men next to the fireplace.

"Scott, I don't mean to interrupt, but may I please have a second with you?" she questioned with a shaky voice.

"Sure sweetie, anything for my partner's girl."

Scott took her hand and they walked away from the group of men to a more private spot in the room. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, what is wrong, you seem to be upset."

Deanna was looking down not wanting to make eye contact; she was worried she would start crying. Why was she so upset over this other lady? She kept telling herself she didn't need to be.

She finally looked up at Scott.

"I just met Crystal."

"Oh, baby, don't you worry. Look at you all sad and worried. You know Jeremy would never put you aside. She is just an old fling. No one could ever replace you baby. And don't you worry, if he ever was crazy enough to try to get rid of you, I would first kick his ass for being stupid; then I would take you in." he said with a kiss on her check.

Deanna felt a warm feeling rush down to her cunt. Scott had always turned her on. She had never heard him be so sweet. She always thought he was kind of cold, but now she was seeing a different side of him.

They continued to talk, which was making Deanna feel a lot better. They were laughing and having a good time. She had completely forgotten about Crystal. Scott kept making sure he touched her arm or shoulder ever chance he got, and in response Deanna was reaching out to him, brushing his arm with her hand, and standing closer and closer to him.

Daddy walked over and cleared his throat. It caught Deanna off guard.

"Well, well, what is going on here?"

"You two look awful cozy. Something you two want to share with me?"

"No, Daddy, we were just talking, I promise."

Daddy looked over at Scott and Scott had a grin on his face that lead Daddy to believe more was going on.

"Well my dear, I think it is time you remember who you belong to. You seem to be slipping here. I don't want you to ever forget that you are mine. You are not to go off flirting and misbehaving without my permission. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Daddy." Deanna said hanging her head down in shame.

"Come with me."

"Time to see what a good little slut you are. You want to flirt and have a good time without me; then fine you will."

He grabbed her hand and walked her to the middle of the room. Stay here!"

Deanna nodded.

Daddy walked away and went and talked to a few of the men, she couldn't hear what he was saying, but soon he was back and little by little all the men were all around her.

"Now look at what we have here. We have ourselves a slut, a cock hungry, cum loving, slut. She can't control herself when it comes to flirting. I am going to assume that means she is ready for some action."

Deanna didn't know what to think of what he was saying. All the men were staring at her; she could feel them undressing her with their eyes. There had to be at least twenty men all around her. She could feel her face getting red from embarrassment; but she could also feel her pussy getting wet from excitement.

"On your knees you bitch, now!" Daddy yelled.

Deanna moved quickly to her knees. She knew if she had hesitated that it would have only meant trouble.

"Go ahead Scott, you can be first; since you and this whore seem to have something special, I think we should all see how much she enjoys you."

Scott looked at Daddy, then down at Deanna who was kneeling on the floor. He then looked around the room. All the women were just standing there, not sure what to do. He then looked back down at Deanna and smiled.

"Ready you baby?"

With that he unzipped his pants and pulled out his already semi hard cock. He stepped up close to her face, placing his cock just inches away from her mouth.

"Suck it!" He demanded.

The women in the background gasped when they heard this. A lot of them had never heard such words, they were astonished that this lady was letting this man talk to her this way and was now sucking his cock.

With those words Deanna took Scott's cock into her mouth. She was incredibly turned on. She sucked his cock deep into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could.

"Mmmmm...god yes; you little slut suck my cock, suck it good. Make your Daddy proud."

Deanna sucked and licked his cock like it was going to be the last cock she ever had. Just when she was hoping to be able to make him cum, he yanked himself out of her mouth.

"Next" he said.

Another man standing next to Scott unzipped and whipped out his cock. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed her head and pulled her down on him. He started to moan as she sucked him. Deanna could hear some noises and opened her eyes, she saw all the men taking their pants off. Their cocks where all rock hard; throbbing, and begging to get to her mouth. She continued to take the cock into her mouth; it was hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag some, which only seem to turn this man on. The more she gagged, the harder he forced her head down. Her mouth was getting tired, she wanted it out of her mouth just for a second to rest, and just when she was thinking this he pulled away.

Before she could relax for even a second another dick was in her mouth. Her mouth was being pounded and fucked as if it was her cunt. The men keep trading off; they would fuck her face for a few minutes, and then pull out so the next guy could get his chance. Deanna couldn't keep track of how many cocks had been in her mouth, she stopped counting after about eight.

Deanna's pussy was dripping wet. She could feel her inside pulsating, begging for an orgasm. She was close; it wouldn't take much, just a slit touch.

Deanna saw Daddy out the corner of her eye as she had this strange cock in her mouth. He was with that woman again, he was with Crystal. He was whispering to her; and she seemed to be listening very intently. Seeing this only made Deanna suck the cock in her mouth in even deeper, she wanted to prove what a good girl she was. She started moving her head up and down so fast that she heard the guy say he was about to cum. He yanked out his cock and covered her face with his hot creamy cum.

She went to wipe her face, but another cock was already in her face. How much more of this was going to happen she thought? The women in the room had all been reacting differently. Some of the women had gotten up and left, they were disgusted by what they had witnessed. Others sat down, and were talking about what a slut Deanna was.

"Deanna lay down" she heard Daddy say.

She lay down. Thinking that this must be about over. She was about to ask Daddy what he wanted her to do, but a cock was right above her mouth, touching her lips; she knew what that meant. She opened widely and took it down. This man's balls where hitting her face. She wondered who he was, but really didn't care.

"Spread your legs." Daddy said.

Deanna spread her legs, and with in seconds, she was being licked from clit to asshole by Crystal. It only took a few flicks of her tongue and Deanna was cumming all over her face. That only seemed to excite Crystal, she licked and lapped up all of Deanna's cum. Deanna was moaning loudly, but the cock slamming down into her throat muffled all her sounds. Crystal started rubbing Deanna's clit with her finger as she tongue fucked her cunt. Deanna was squirming around on the floor; ready to cum again.

"Everyone step away." Daddy said to the men.

"Let's watch these little whores get off."

The men backed away and all proceeded to stand around Deanna and Crystal; stroking their cocks the whole time, while watching Crystal eat Deanna's pussy.

Crystal pushed Deanna's legs up and slid her tongue down to her tight asshole; she probed her tongue into her little hole as deeply as she could. Deanna pushed Crystal head even deeper down into her. She loved the way a tongue felt in her ass. Crystal went to move her mouth back up to Deanna's cunt and Deanna motioned her to come up to kiss her. Their mouths locked into a deep kiss, their tongues intertwining with one other. When their lips separated Crystal turned around so her cunt was over Deanna's face. Deanna couldn't' believe how wet Crystal was. It had been so long since Deanna had tasted another girl; Daddy didn't let her have pussy as much as he did cock. She shoved her face into Deanna's cunt, licking and sucking on her clit.

"Look at that Jeremy, your little slut really likes the women doesn't see?" laughed Scott.

"That's my girl; she doesn't care if it is cock or pussy, as long as she is getting off."

Deanna could hear them talking; she didn't' care. She wanted to make Crystal cum, the way Crystal had done to her. Deanna slid a finger into Crystal's hole; once she did Crystal started pushing down on her finger. Crystal then did the same to Deanna, except she slid two fingers in. They finger fucked each other until they both reached a climatic orgasm. Just as they finish Deanna heard Daddy's voice again.

"Crystal move back down to her cunt. My sluts need her mouth free."

Crystal turned around again, and started lapping at Deanna again. Deanna thought she was going to have another cock in her face; but she was wrong.

"Look what you girls have done; Deanna; look at all these hard cocks ready to cum. There has to be at least twenty of them; and all of them ready to shoot their load. I hope you are ready for this."

Deanna scanned the area around here, all the men where standing there stroking their cocks, all breathing heavy, and they all moved in closer, and before she knew it she felt splatters of cum hitting her face, neck and chest. The men where coming around her head in groups of three to four and all cumming on her. This made her cum even harder all over Crystal's face. When they where done, Deanna was completely covered in cum, she couldn't even open her eyes.

She felt Crystal move away. The room was silent. She knew everyone was staring at her. They were looking at her lying on the floor covered in cum. She then could hear people starting to talk, and then felt a hand touch hers. She recognized the feeling of the hand, it was Daddy.

"Come on, get up, we need to get you cleaned up." He led her to the bathroom and he washed her face for her.

Once her face was washed he cupped her face in his hands, and looked into her eyes.

"Now why my sweet where you upset that I was talking to Crystal? Don't you know that she is my past; you are my now and my future. I was talking to her, because I wanted to set something up for the two of you. Do not be jealous anymore. If I catch any more twinges of jealousy running through you, you will be punished, and not in the way you enjoy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy I do."

"Good girl, now let's go home."