Deanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sir, I would not say I am scared. I feel strangely safe with you. I am just nervous. Not sure what to expect next, not sure what is expected of me. I do not want to let you down."

"Good girl. Do not worry. I will let you know what is expected of you, and what you need to do. Now, I ordered something for us to eat. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so we can not have you too worn out. I want you to take my credit card and go down to the boutique in the hotel lobby and get yourself everything you will need to get you through until we get to Florida. I mean everything, if you forget something my dear; you will have to do without. This is your first little lesson on listening to me, and doing as I say. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I do understand."

With that Deanna went down to the boutique and started thinking of what she would need, everything from tooth brush, hairbrush, clothes for the trip, makeup, and anything else she could think of. Her mind was spinning; she was so worried she would forget something. She got everything she thought she would need and went back to the room. When she entered, Jeremy was lying naked on the bed, the food had been delivered, and he was sipping on a cup of coffee.

"I spent..."

"Did I ask you how much you spent, little one?"

"No."

"Then do not worry. I am taking care of you. If I ask, you tell me. I will see the charge. I will see the receipt. I can see we are going to have to go over something about what the ground rules are, but that can wait till out plane ride tomorrow, don't want to waste our time with that boring stuff now."

"Come sit down and eat some dinner with me."

Deanna sat down on the bed next to Jeremy. He picked up a strawberry and feed it to her. She liked seeing this gentle side to him, she could tell he had one, and knew he was going to take good care of her.

"You are going to be my good little slut baby, aren't you?" he said as he looked into her eyes.

She felt herself melting. All she could do was nod her head, she couldn't get any words out. She was feeling overwhelmed with sensations that she was not use to.

"Now baby, I do not like you calling me Jeremy. You will not call me Mr. Walker; of course that would be ridiculous. I do like how you called me Sir without being prompted. That shows me you have respect for me. Let me ask you baby, what do you feel you should be calling me?"

Deanna looked at him. His salt and pepper hair was like a magnet for her fingers, she ran her fingers through his hair. She looked at his gorgeous eyes, stunning. Her eyes then scanned over his body. He kept in really good shape. She thought to herself, that she had never asked his age. She did not care, age never matter to her, and older men had always turned her on, but she was a bit curious. Deanna being in her twenty's figured him to be in his fifties. She thought what a perfect age that was.

She looked down and saw his cock. It was semi hard. She leaned down and licked the head and then slid her tongue down the shaft and took his balls in her mouth. She then looked up at him. Took her mouth off his balls and said "Daddy. I want to call you Daddy."

"Yes, baby, yes, you do know what makes me happy. I will be your Daddy and take care of you."

Deanna couldn't hold it back any longer; she was going to cum, she was going to explode at the thought of her Daddy and how wonderful he was and how good he was to her. She loved his cock and how wonderful it made her feel. Her fingers pumped into her cunt deeper and harder as all these thoughts raced through her head. Her orgasm was building. Her was body twitching, her breathing intensifying. She was going to cum everywhere. Her body tightened, she moaned loudly. "Oh Daddy, yes Daddy" she cried out as streams of cum flowed from her cunt. Deanna's body shuck and trembled as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. As the orgasm started to go, Deanna's breathing came back to normal and she looked at the clock.

On, no she thought. I have got to get up. The house needs to be cleaned and I must get in the shower and get dressed. I don't want to get Daddy mad; I don't need a punishment today. She stopped and smiled thinking of today. Daddy had told her yesterday that this evening he was having clients over and she would be helping entertain, but this evening would be different than others. It would be like nothing she had experienced before. She shook the thoughts of tonight out of her head and jumped out of bed, hurrying to get things done.

Deanna couldn't believe how quickly time was passing by, Daddy would be home any time now, and she had so much to do. She shouldn't have spent all that time in bed masturbating, but she just couldn't help it. Any time she thinks about him, she gets so turned on; it is just natural for her to want to cum. She scurried around the house dusting and vacuuming, making sure everything was presentable for this evening. She already had the phone calls placed that needed to be taken care of, the caterer, the bartender and the limousine service to pick up Daddy's clients. Daddy always made sure he treated his potential clients to the best. He would at times go over board Deanna thought, but she knew he knew what he was doing and that is why he was so successful. Deanna was about to head back upstairs to get her nails done, when she heard the door open.

"Baby, come here." Daddy called.

She ran over to him and placed her arms around his neck hugging him and giving him a kiss.

"Did you get everything done like I asked?"

"Yes, Sir, everything is taking care of, I am sure you clients will be very happy this evening." She said to him with a smile.

"Oh baby girl, you have no idea how happy they will be, or how happy you will be. You are in for a night you will not forget. Now go be a sweetheart and get Daddy something to drink, that sun out there is so hot, I am very thirsty. Bring it out back, I want to sit outside and get some sun. ", He said, then kissed her forehead, swatted her ass, and walked outside.

Deanna went into the kitchen and poured a large glass of cold ice tea and took it outside. When she got out there, she stopped and smiled at the sight she saw. There lies Daddy, naked in his chair, just soaking up the sun, his cock already rock hard, begging for attention.

She didn't say anything; she just placed the glass of tea on the table next to him, and then knelt down beside his chair and proceeded to take his cock in her hand. Wrapping her little fingers tightly around it, she moved her hand up and down, watching precum drip out the head. She couldn't resist; she bent down and licked the juices off Daddy's swollen head.

"Mmmm.... What a good girl. Daddy needed this; I had a long morning, sitting around talking business with a bunch of stiffs. It is so good to have you to come home to. Make me cum. Make your Daddies cock erupt."

Without a word Deanna took his cock deep into her mouth. She had been thinking about Daddy's cock all morning ever since she had pleasured. She sucked it as deep down as it would go, down to the base, his balls at her chin. She could hear Daddy moaning; she loved all the sounds he made. It made her wet to know that she was making him feel so good. She moved her mouth down to his balls, she just could not get enough of Daddy's balls, they were perfect. She licked and sucked them like candy. Her tongue moved down even further, as she could feel his legs spreading. Her wet tongue slid down to his asshole, licking and teasing it, tasting Daddy, making him moan even louder.

"Yes, baby, lick my ass, come on baby make me cum"

She could hear the excitement raising in his voice; she lick his hole fast enough, as her hand stroked his cock, faster and harder, it throbbing in her hand, getting sticky and wet from his man juices. She licked back up to his balls, then up to his cock and she rammed it down into her throat, taking Daddy all the way down, he started thrusting his hips into her face, his cock pounding into her mouth, drool slipping out the corners of her mouth. Daddy yanked her head up and took his cock in his hand. She knew what was about to happen. Daddy started forcefully stroking his cock.

"You want my cum slut?" "You want me all over your face? You just can't get enough can you, you little bitch."

Deanna just sat there, almost in a trance just watching his hand move up and down on his cock, it was such a beautiful thing to watch. She could see his balls tightening more and more, his breathing becoming more rapid. She knew he was about to come.

"Open up slut, stick out that tongue."

Deanna opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, just waiting for her treat. Just then Daddy started grunting and moaning in an animalistic way and his cum started shooting out of his cock. It splattered all over her tongue and face. It was warm, wet, and so sticky. Daddy just kept cumming, and cumming. Deanna was about to cum herself just from the excitement of him squirting on her face. He shook his cock so that every drop of cum was on her face. She just sat there enjoying the feeling of having his cum all over her.

"You are beautiful baby. You never look more beautiful than when you are covered in my cum. You just sit there for a few minutes and let me enjoy how good you look."

Deanna, still half in a trance that some how she always seemed to get into when she was with him, didn't say a word, she just smiled and sat there, feeling beautiful and proud to be covered in her Daddy's sweet cum.

About five minutes later he sent her way to go clean up. Deanna went upstairs and washed her face and reached down and felt the wetness between her legs. No one could make her wetter; she loved the way it felt. She looked out the window and saw he was laid back in his chair talking on the phone, she figured he would be awhile, so she decided she would cum quickly before he was off the phone.

Deanna moved out of the bathroom into the bedroom and opened the cabinet that held all the different sex toys that Daddy had bought her. She looked in and saw a variety of dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, canes, restraints and even some whips. She reached in and pulled out one of her favorites, it was a double-ended dildo that was flexible. If she was in the mood she could have it in her ass and cunt at the same time. She looked out the window again, and Daddy was still on the phone, must be a business call. She stripped down, and climbed on the bed. She was soaking wet; she always got that way after sucking him off. She ran her hands over her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples, which were already rock hard. She took the dildo and sucked on both ends getting it nice and wet, taking it deep in her mouth, thinking of Daddy's cock the whole time. Once the toy was wet, she moved it down between her legs; her cunt was throbbing for attention. Her clit was already hard and swollen, her lips full and pouty. She moved one end of the dildo around on her cunt, rubbing it against her clit; it caused her to moan out in a deep sultry sound. She couldn't resist any longer, she pushed the dildo into her cunt, feeling it stretch her open, filling her up. She rocked her hips forward, taking it in as far as she could. Her eyes were closed, she was fucking a rubber cock, and she did not hear Daddy come to the room, and stop at the doorway. She continued to fuck her cunt harder and faster, but she wanted more. Deanna got up on all fours, and bent the dildo so the other end was rubbing against her asshole. She grinded up against, she didn't have any lube around, but she was so wet, she knew she wouldn't need it. She slowly started to take the head of the dildo into her ass, while continuing to fuck her cunt. It slowly pushed open her hole, spreading her open, she gasped, she was about to cum, it felt so good. She pushed it in deeper and harder. There was just a small area for her to hold on to on the toy. It was buried in her cunt and ass. She was so into what she was doing, she didn't see Daddy standing there rock hard, stroking his cock, watching his little slut fuck herself. Then out of no where, Daddy spoke.

"So, I guess someone decided they needed an ass fucking, huh?"

Deanna jerked her head up, and stopped pumping the toy in and out of her.

She started to speak.

"Shut up slut! I know how wet you get from sucking my cock, I know what a little cock slut you are. And then to have cum all over your face, was probably almost too much for you to handle, because you are a little cum slut too, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy", Deanna said in short breathes she could hardly get out because she was about to come. "Yes, Daddy, I am a little cock slut, and cum slut. I love cock and I love cum. I love your cock Daddy, and I love your cum. I love having it all over me, I couldn't help it Daddy, it made me so wet."

"Take your toy out." Daddy demanded.

Deanna did as she was told. She removed the toy, and placed it next to the bed, she went to sit down.

"Where do you think you are going? Get back on all fours. You want your ass fucked, you little cock slut, then I am going to fuck your ass. And you just remember later tonight how much you love to masturbate, because when I tell you to, you will masturbate, no matter whom is in the room, understand slut?"

"Yes, Daddy"

He climbed up on the bed behind her, he ran his hand down her back, onto her ass. He let it slide down to her cunt feeling she was soaked.

"You are such a little slut, look how wet you are!"

"Grab your toy, the one you just fucked your ass with."

Deanna reached down and grabbed it.

"Now suck it! Suck it like it is my cock. Take it as deep as you can. You had better get your mouth nice and lose for tonight." And that was all he said before he rammed his cock hard into her ass. He reached up and grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her head back, twisting her head to the side, so he could see how she was doing sucking on that rubber toy.

"Come on baby girl, suck it, and imagine it is filled with cum for you. Suck it hard, deep and faster. Make your Daddy proud."

Deanna was taking the dildo so deep in her mouth she was gagging, which made Daddy only pound her ass harder. Every once in a while, he would reach down and smack her ass, which would cause her to squeal.

"You like your ass fucked don't you bitch?"

She didn't answer.

"Answer me!"

"Yes, Daddy, I love my ass fucked"

That just caused him to fuck her even harder, and faster. She was cumming every where, the sheets underneath her were soaked. Her cum was running down Daddy's balls, down his thighs. Deanna continued to suck on the dildo. She loved cock, any cock she could get her hands or mouth on. Daddy knew that, he knew that from the moment he met her.

"I'm going to cum slut, get ready. I am going to fill your ass with my hot load." Daddy said as his words were drowned out with moans. His body thrust into hers even harder and his cum forcefully filled her ass. He held her hips tightly, keeping her close to him.

When he was done cumming he told her to roll over. She did. He moved up by her face.

"Now look what you have done slut. Look at my cock, clean it. I can not walk around with my cock all dirty from being in your ass, lick it clean."

Without hesitation Deanna sucked his cock into her mouth licking it clean, licking away any remembrance of her ass and his cum.

"Now, go clean yourself up. Get that cum out of your ass. I can not have you walking around her with company, and cum dripping out of you. Get your fingers down there, scoop it out, and eat it. You know the rules, my cum will not be wasted. It either is in your mouth, or in your cunt."

Deanna moved two fingers down to her ass; her ass was so wet. Daddy had filled her good. Her fingers slipped right in. She moved her fingers around inside and cleaned out Daddy's cum, and brought her cummed filled fingers up to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Good girl. You are such a good little girl. Daddy loves you. No one could make me happier. Now, you need to get some rest. You are going to have a very long night. I can not have you being tired. You take a nap, and I will wake you in time to get ready."

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you for being so good to me. Thank you for all your cum."

"Sweet dreams, sweet slut"

Chapter 3

Deanna woke with a warm hand caressing her back. She opened her eyes and saw the man of her dreams sitting next to her, smiling down at her.

"Time is rise and shine sweetie, you need to start getting ready."

"How long do I have Daddy?"

"Two hours. I want you to go take a bath; I have placed next to the tub the bath salts I want you to use. Make sure you shave real nice baby. Once you are out of the tub, let me know so I can come inspect to make sure everything looks ok before you start getting dressed."

With those words, he bent down and his lips met hers. His tongue pried opened her mouth, their tongues intertwined, in a deep long kiss. He then stood and left the room. Deanna got up and headed toward the bathroom. There as Daddy had said were bath salts by the tub, a new razor, shaving cream, body gel, shampoo and everything she would need. He always would pick certain scents for different evenings. It was always a nice surprise to see what she would find.

Deanna ran her bath, and set forth on getting ready. She didn't want to run out of time, she never wanted to keep Daddy wanting. She sat down in the warm water and started lathering her body, making sure not to miss a spot. She washed and shaved, being very careful not to nick herself or to miss any hairs. Once she was completely done, she turned on the shower so she could wash her hair and make sure all the soap and hairs where rinsed away. Deanna got out of the shower, and wrapped her hair up in a towel, and dried off. She walked into the bedroom, and then called for Daddy to let him know she was ready for inspection.

"Lie down on the bed baby, and spread your legs."

Deanna did as she was told, knowing she was going to have a full inspection, as was the normal procedure for when they were entertaining.

He started with her underarms, feeling to make sure they were smooth, he then caressed all the way down her body. She shaved every part of her body, including her arms, there were no hairs on her body, and her skin was silky smooth and soft. Daddy reached her cunt and spread open her lips; he bent down closely to her and ran a finger between her lips.

"Very good my dear, you did a wonderful job. Not a cut, nor a hair. "

He then pushed her legs back to make sure there were no hairs anywhere around her little tight asshole or anywhere else on her body.

When he was pleased with what he saw, he smiled and moved his mouth down to her clit and gave a few quick licks. Deanna just about came from the touch of his tongue.

"Calm down little one, you will have plenty of time for that later."

"Now, in the closet you will find a box. Inside the box is what you will be wearing for the start of this evening. Everything you need is in there. Get dressed, fix your hair and makeup, and I will be back up to see how you are doing."

And with that, once again he was gone. Deanna got up and went to the closet and pulled out the box that lay on floor. Inside she found a pair of very sexy sleek black stilettos. Also in the box was a pair of black garters, black lacy bra, and a beautiful dress. Daddy always had such good taste; he never disappointed her when it came to the clothes he picked out.

Deanna got dressed, fixed her hair and makeup and was ready for the evening. She once again called Daddy up to the room to let him know she was ready. He came and just stood there and stared at her.

"Turn around slowly."

"That's good baby, you look wonderful, I know you will make my clients very happy tonight."