All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All she needs id a doctor that specializes in

old women that are mentally ill. Perhaps her husband can have her committed to an old age home and the men there can use her constantly. That would solve her problem over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmmmm....

As this really didn't sound like a story but more like someone asking for advice, I rated it a zero. As for the advice, I will put my two cents in and you can take it for what it's worth.

As a woman with a husband who has an interest in sex but due to injury can't...I can relate to your situation. My hubby has told me he'd rather us stay together and that I "do what I need to do".

An affair is exciting and the thrill of it being new and intense and passionate is wonderful. It sounds to me that in your own way you're falling in love with this person who calls you a fuckpig. If I'm right about this...you really need to think about this. This boy is 18 (I believe the story said). The chances of this amounting into something real and long lasting are slim to none. Besides that, if your children find out you're banging someone close to their age, it's not going to be pretty. When my mom got divorced from my dad she started seeing someone younger than me and my brother. My brother beat the piss out of that boy.

My suggestion is to talk to your husband about your needs and come up with ideas that will work for both of you. Find out why he isn't interested in sex anymore. Get him on viagra...watch porn together...have him use toys on you. If you really want to start having different partners, talk to him about going to a swing club.

Also, since you mentioned your health...I'm assuming you're not using any protection. Consider getting tested for STDs. If he's 18 and sending emails out like that "accidentally" chances are he's probably got other "fuckpigs" out there.

Good luck

DrallDrallover 15 years ago
Please continue!

Perhaps she can open up to her husband and discuss this.Perhaps work something out to stay together and rekindle their marriage before it's too late!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear Fuck Pig

Please continue and let me know how your fuck pig status is progressing. A married mother debasing herself in such a subserviant manner is a major turn on for me. Disregard the illiterate flames and give in to your depravity.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
why would she worry about what anyone thinks

I would think that a slut who would sneak around behind her husbands back and fuck some child wouldn't give a good shit if she is caught or not. HELL lying in the gutter fits her so well. After she gets a reputation around school, all of the horny boys will be knocking on her door, and she will have all of the young cock that she can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Are These Comments Serious?

Loved the story. But really, the author is a male if you check the bio attached to the author's name. He's written a whole bunch of erotic stories on various subjects. So, what's up with the dramatic comments about whether advice for this woman would be appropriate or not, whether 'she's' a fuckpig, needs a shrink or not. It's a character in a story. Fiction. Sheesh. Go to a bar and have a drink. Go take a walk with the kids. Get a grip. But have a wonderful new year, too. Love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done

More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
true confessions

I like her true confessions in her diary. Realizing that time is slipping away, she is now willing to do things she hadn't done and now wants to before it is too late. Interesting story. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great fantasy

The story was great, I think some people here take things too serious. These stories are just that...stories. It sounds to me like this young man has a very creative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Congrats

Congrats you cunt. Your a fucking despicable pig that will end up living your life out in a trailer park sucking off hillbillys for a can of beer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make coice

The option is always to discuss with your partner and explain how you feel. Then work out why you love your husband? He’s a good person? Financial? Etc. Either way cheating behind someone’s back is never OK. You can move on if things don’rt work out and do what you want. At least your pArtner would have the same oppurtunity to do the same.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Sick fucks that think this was a good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1347 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.