Dear Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, after climaxing so hard my clit and pussy are sensitive and the feel of the dildo filling me and the stim rubbing roughly on my nub at every movement put me on sensory overload. It's not long before my Masters relentless driving into my stretched ass causes me to come again with another smaller, less intense orgasm.

Even more sensitive now but physically depleted, I hang limply over the bench, my toes no longer supporting me at all. My master slows his thrusting and pulls out. I whimper, even now craving to be filled completely, and vaguely question at the back of my mind that I didn't feel him cum, nor did he cry out that he had reached his climax. He spanks me hard several times to try to rouse me, but I'm just so exhausted I barely react.

He detaches my ankles from the bench and comes around to the front to detach my wrists and nipples from the floor. He pulls on the chain connecting my nipple clamps and half drags me across the floor by my sore, aching tits. Abruptly, he turns me around and pushes me backwards onto a bed I never knew was there. He climbs onto the mattress with me and pulls my wrists above my head, swiftly locking me to the wrought iron headboard.

I feel him leave the bed and hear him cross the floor and pick something up, then return to the bed. I realize it's the spreader bar as he cuffs my ankles back onto it's ends. He adjusts the bar to a greater length, spreading my legs wide, then pulls the bar up to the headboard folding me in half and raising my ass off the mattress. Still blindfolded, I can't see how, but he attaches the bar low on the headboard, close to the surface of the mattress.

My knees are practically in my armpits and the position forces the dildo in my cunt deep and presses relentlessly on the stim at my clit. I grunt at the awkwardness of the position and my Master moves down to my exposed ass and pussy. He reaches up to push my legs a bit farther apart and grabs the chain connecting my nipples and pulls it forward between my legs causing my tits to pop forward and be held in place, pressed upward between my locked legs. The agony of this elicits a scream from behind my gag, my nips are so tortured at this point that every movement is pure pleasure and excruciation.

I can hear my Master fiddling with something unfamiliar sounding and then he's tugging on my nipple chain again. I quickly realize that he's put a collar on himself and attached my nipple chain to it so that every time he pulls back while fucking me, he pulls my tortured nips forward forcefully.

I'm just putting this together in my addled brain when he slams his still erect cock back into my ass in one swift movement. I can't move, folded as i am, and the angle is so deep its almost unbearable. His cock rubs against the dildo in my pussy through the thin wall that separates them and his thrusting causes my clit stim to rub me without cease.

His cock feels so good in my ass that it causes the sensations in my overworked clit and nipples to feel heavenly. He seems to realize that I'm wildly enjoying myself despite not being able to move and begins to pull his upper body back more as he fucks me causing my nipples to distend even more. I become aware that I might be crying behind my blindfold at the overwhelming sensations and suddenly, my ass is clamping down on my Master rod, rippling my muscles along his shaft as he fucks me to a third orgasm. I think I pass out for a while and when I come to, my Master is still burying his dick inside me.

Finally, his thrusts change subtly and it feels as if his cock has swollen to even great proportions and he tells me that he's going to come, that he will fill me with his cream and force me to hold it for the rest of the day.

It takes at least another 10 minutes of pounding my ass before he leans his torso back, pulling my upper back off the mattress in pursuit of my nipples, and thrusts his hips into me hard, yelling out, and I feel his hot, sticky cum spurt into me, washing over the walls of my bowels. Stream after stream, he continues to fuck himself into me as he releases. Eventually, he slows, holding his cock deep in my ass as the final twitches of his orgasm subside. He leans back in, lessening the pressure on my nipples, then releases the chain that connects us.

Slowly, so that he won't release any of his impressive load from my depths, he pulls out. The second he's clear he shoves a thick plug into my hole, stopping me up for him. It occurs to me that I have no idea where he was keeping that this whole time, but I realize I don't care. I've just been used like a true fuck slut, had my fantasy fulfilled. This man has taken me as his slave and proven to me that he is my Master and I couldn't feel more satisfied.

He moves off the bed and wanders away leaving me trussed up and spread open. Eventually, he comes back and releases the spreader bar from the headboard as well as my wrists. He pulls me off the bed then carries me back over to the bench. He bends me over it, not bothering to lock me down and tells me that he's going to remove the plug and replace it with a large dildo so that my hole will stay spread open but his cum will stay in place.

He tells me not to let any drip out of me while he makes the exchange or I'll be punished severely. I steel myself not to disappoint him while he works the big plug out of my used hole. It's widest point is very fat and even freshly fucked as I am, he has difficulty removing it. Finally, it comes free with an audible pop and he swiftly fills me with the dildo he had ready. it feels incredible, this thick, smooth rod gliding up into my cum soaked hole and I moan with pleasure as he locks it into place with the harness strap.

He pulls me up off the bench and once again attaches my wrists to the restraint hanging from the ceiling. He grips my tits and squeezes roughly eliciting more moans from me. He pulls on the clamps lightly and it feels like fire spreading through my nipples. Slowly he loosens them, not all the way, they remain on, but enough to let the blood flow fully resume. I whimper at the sensation and blindly try to twist away. He grabs one of the rings on my collar and yanks me back toward him admonishing me to be a good girl. Then he walks away.

A few minutes later, he returns and begins to remove my gag. He warns me not to speak and I nod my understanding. When the gag is free, I work my sore jaw and then he slips a straw between my lips. I suck deeply and am rewarded with cold, sweet orange juice. Nothing has ever tasted so good. He lets me finish the glass and then replaces my gag. He tells me that soon he will teach me to take his entire cock in my mouth; I shiver at the thought of trying to fit that monster down my throat.

Then he tells me that I will undergo a discipline session everyday and that we might as well start now while I'm filled with his cum and complacent after being fucked so thoroughly. He tells me that we'll start with the basics and he'll get an idea for my tolerance levels with his hands, a crop, a paddle, and other implements and that later he'll remove the toys and spank my pussy for a while and then introduce me to a special switch that he had made with the express purpose of whipping my asshole.

But, that's another fantasy altogether.

12