Dear Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere at the back of my mind I had been aware that Janie might return home at any given moment, but I brushed those thoughts aside, surrendering my body to the pleasure completely, groaning in response to his movements and digging my nails into his forearms.

I cummed hard again, little spots dancing in front of my eyes, well aware that my face must have been an ugly mask of pleasure. I didn't care what he thought. I trusted him enough to know that this would only make him feel even more aroused.

When I stopped shivering and his movements stopped he sat up, embracing me and flipping us both upside down so that he was on top.

"We fucked," he said and I ran my hand over his handsome face. "Now, I want to make love."

And that was exactly what we did. He was kissing my face, eyes, and my hair, slipping his tongue into my ear, making me shiver, inside my mouth, caressing my tongue and brushing against my teeth. His hands were running up and down my body constantly, never pausing for more than a moment, and then only to squeeze my breast, lift my butt towards him, push my legs further apart, never seizing to move his pelvis, gently pumping in and out of me, giving me a sense of belonging. He made me feel like I hve never felt before.

All of a sudden he pulled out of me and slid down my body, sucking onto my clitty again, his fingers deep inside my pussy, pressing against that delicate spot so many men are inclined to miss. I cummed again and all I wanted now was to do the same for him, take him in my mouth, squeeze his balls and watch him shiver in the same pleasure he had given me three times in a row.

He wouldn't let me, though. He motioned to me to turn over and as I did, supporting myself on the knees, I only just noticed that the entire headboard was one huge mirror. He looked at me and smiled. "You're so hot, Nik," he whispered. "I knew you would be."

I smiled back, my face cringing in pleasure as I felt him enter me from behind. "I've been thinking about this all day yesterday." He said surprising me, even though I had suspected that was the case.

"I want you to cum with me, honey." He said and I felt an instant cool off. I remembered how many times I have heard him call Janie his honey. Surely, this couldn't be one of those projectory things; I looked at him in alarm.

"What?" he asked, noticing my confusion. I wanted to tell him why I freaked, but decided against it. This was too good to spoil and if I mentioned Janie, I chanced an abrupt ending. I knew he wasn't a pervert, it was a slip of a tongue. He was just being nice.

"Nothing." I said and pushed back against him. "I thought about you, too, Sean."

He grabbed onto my shoulders again and the lovemaking from a minute ago was over. He fucked me hard and long, one arm on my shoulder, the other one wrapped around my hip, fingers drumming against my clitty, rubbing it, pulling onto it, making it feel like it was connected to a power surge of some sort.

"I want you to cum with me, Nik." He whispered. "Tell me when..." I nodded. "I'll wait, I want us to cum together." he said and seeing his body blasting against mine had made me ready to cum right then.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on his movements, feeling each press against my clitty, trying to remember it forever. As I looked in the mirror again, I noticed that both of our faces were flushed deep red, veins standing out on our necks and foreheads. We were both ready.

"I'm cumming..." I whispered and he sped up, ramming against me so hard, I thought he would send me straight through the mirror. I saw him holding his breath, his face cringing, he tried to hold my gaze, but his eyes eventually closed and as I felt his dick throbbing deep inside of me, I exploded in the same pleasure that he was obviously feeling at that moment.

His dick was buried all the way inside of me, his torso slumped on my back, his strong arms hugging me so tight, I almost lost my breath. I could feel his hot sperm shooting in me, and his groans turned into loud gasps, making me join him and express my pleasure audibly.

My arms couldn't support both of us any longer and I fell onto the bed, Sean following, still holding me tight, as if afraid I was going to run away. As our bodies calmed and our breathing slowed down, I came to my senses, wondering what to do or say next.

"Oh, Nikkie," whispered Sean, pulling me back into the sensual mood. I was grateful he did not simply jump off the bed and pull his clothes on, I would not be able to face him then.

"Let's take a shower." He offered and I wanted to accept, but now, the passion satisfied I started thinking of Janie.

"No, I have to go. I really do." I said apologetically, squirming from under him.

"I know." He said and smiled. He leaned over and kissed me hard, his hand finding my breast. I couldn't go through this again, there might not have been enough time. I wanted to stay, cuddle with him in bed all evening, take a shower and make another dinner. But I knew better than that. I was certain he did, too.

With a heavy heart I got off the bed and dressed myself, not caring that his sperm was oozing out of me, probably creating a stain on my jeans. The shirt would cover any traces of our lovemaking.

I left Sean still in bed, having refused his offer to drive me home or at least walk me to the door. I ran out with a guilty feeling because of Janie, yet exhilarated over what just happened.

-------

I finished the diary entry and felt my heart beating as heavily as it did on the day when I left Sean's house. I never saw him again, to my great disappointment, knowing it was better that way.

A few years later, my mom told me Sean had married someone I didn't know. Apparently, she was a beauty and a true bitch. They didn't last long.

To this day, I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I had stayed. Would we be able to overlook the fact that his daughter was my friend? Probably not. Would the small town forgive us? Definitely not. Most importantly, and I shiver to think about that question, is whether he would want to be with me again. I know I would have wanted it.

I suppose things turned out for the best. He is one of the very few guys that I think about sometimes, when alone in bed or bathtub, my hand reaches between my legs, I close my eyes and try to bring myself to the same level of pleasure that I felt the day when I made love to Janie's dad.

I flipped through more pages, noting that the rest of the entries were much shorter than the first two I have read. I suppose they were more of a true diary scribbles, less of an attempt to mark down every single word, movement, smell and feeling.

I kept reading.

12