Dear Diary Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god daddy, lick me...lick your little girl!" Marie panted out as she gasped for air. She felt her father's hands as the reached up and felt one hand play with her ass and felt the other start to play with her wet pussy near his tongue. "Oh yes, fingers...fingers daddy!" She moaned, not even trying to make sense. She then felt the wet fingers move up and felt one start to play at her anus, then felt as it started to push into her. "Oh god, finger my ass!" She groaned out as she felt his finger sliding deeper into her she reached down and began pumping her father's cock, needing to breathe heavily as her orgasm drew close. "Ohh god yes baby...oohh deeper...deeper! Uhhhhh daddy...oooohhhh...UHHHHRRGGGGGGHHH!" Marie screamed out her father fingered deeply into her ass and penetrated her deep with his tongue. She rotated her hips on his wonderful tongue and finger as she started seeing stars. "Ohhhh daddy!" She muttered out as she lay her head against his thigh and gave small groans as her body rode her orgasm. Near the end she rolled off of him and onto the bed.

"What about me?" Michael asked her, his cock fully engorged and he felt ready to blow and minute...he was hoping she would take him back into her mouth after her orgasm. His protests totally forgotten with his need to come, but he grinned when he saw his daughter turn her body and straddle his hips.

"I didn't forget you daddy, I just wanted it in a better place. OHHH yesss!" She moaned out as she sank down on his up thrust member, impaling herself in one plunge, almost sending her father over the edge right then.

"Ohhh god...ohhh god!" Michael said, trying to fight the sensation and not wanting to come too soon. Marie grinned and looked down at him.

"Gonna come soon?" She asked him as she slowly started rise and falling on his cock. He couldn't talk, and only nodded vigorously. Her smile only grew larger. "Good, fill me up, because I want it and too be honest...you're late!" Marie teased him as she started humping faster.

"Oh Shit!" Michael spouted out, both in thinking about being late and about being on the border of blowing his load. He began grimacing as he drew close.

"That's right...come...come in your daughters...tight...wet...daddy fucking pussy!" Marie nasty talked to her father, with each thrust articulating a word. "Shoot...in my...sweet...pussy...dad..." Was all she got out as her father cried out and rammed his hip toward her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Michael cried out as a shattering orgasm tore through him and thrusting up he grabbed his daughter's hip and felt jet after jet of cum fly into her, seemingly without end. Marie milked his jerking cock and felt another orgasm start within her own body as she felt her pussy being whitewashed by her father.

"Ohh god daddy...ohh daddy...uuuhhhhhhhhh gggaawwdddd!" She sobbed out in terrible pleasure as a lightning fast orgasm tore through her. She collapsed on top of his body as he continued to ram into her, her limp body now like a rag dolls. Near the end he humped her off his still shooting member, spraying the last spurt from his shrinking cock across her ass cheeks. He then collapsed and they both lay panting, gasping for air, as they both worked to catch their breath. Finally after a minute he glanced up and looked at his watch, she had been right...he was going to be late if he didn't move quickly.

"Shit baby, I need to hop in the shower!" He said as he tried to gently push her off him. She helped by rolling over and flopping on the bed beside him, watching him as he quickly stood up and moved to the bathroom. In seconds she could hear the shower starting and she stretched in bed, thinking how wonderful going back to sleep would feel...but then she got another idea and moved to stand up from the bed.

"I see how you are, get your jollies and now you're gonna leave!" Marie said teasingly as she opened the shower door and started to climb in behind him.

"Marie, we I really don't have time for more..." He started to say, but Marie grabbed the soap from his hand.

"I wasn't dad; I was just going to help you get clean." Marie offered up as she soaped up her hands and lower arms. "Turn around; I'll do your back first." She told him and he complied, though with a knowing grin on his face.

"Yeah, right." Michael muttered aloud as he turned. He felt his daughter smack his ass with her wet hand.

"No sass, or I smack your ass." She said with a giggle, and he felt it as she began to rub and scrub his shoulders and back, moving her way slowly down. "Spread em!" She did her best drill sergeant impression and they both started laughing.

"I'm I under arrest then?" He asked back at him.

"Nope, I don't have my cuffs with me...so...I guess a full body search will have to do." She said as he felt her soaped up hand slide down the crack of his ass cheeks. He tightened them up in surprise. He felt her slap his ass again. "Loosen up mister...you could break a stick off in there!" She chided him playfully and again soaped between his cheeks.

"As long as you don't stick one in there!" He said with a chuckle.

"Nope, just my finger." Marie responded, and Michael felt his daughter start to push a finger inside him.

"MARIE!" Was all he could yelp out, not believe his daughter was doing what she was doing. "I've never had that done!"

"Relax, just trying to get you clean. It's not like I haven't done this before." She told him nonchalant. He did relax, but he thankfully felt that she didn't go any further in. Instead she moved her hand and opened his cheeks up and let water rinse away the soap. "Had to get you clean for this..." He heard her say, and then felt what could only be her tongue against his anus. He also felt one of her hands slid over his balls and start to stroke his already stiff cock from behind.

"Jesus Marie, that's freaking weird..." Michael told his daughter, not sure what to make of what she was doing.

"Want me to stop?" She asked him in a muffled voice.

"No...yes...not really, but I'm running late!" He told her and he felt her stop and then felt her body stand up and press close to his, washing off the soap. She chuckled.

"I understand, here...let me do your hair." She said, turning him around and getting his head wet. He then watched as she poured the shampoo, and lathered it up in her hands before getting his hair. "You won't have time for conditioner." She told him as she rubbed his scalp. He nodded. "I guess you'll just have to go to work hard I guess." She said suggestively to him.

"As you planned it, I'm sure." He told her, looking at her as she grinned back. She rinsed his hair and she moved to take his place under the water. She turned her back to him and leaning forward, placed her hands on the wall as she looked back, hiking her ass in his direction. "Return the favor?" She asked suggestively with an evil grin on her face. He laughed and shook his head.

"I would, but I can't. I have to get ready and quick!" He told her as he stepped from the shower and closed the door behind him. "If I hurry I MAY not be late!" He said as he hurriedly dried off and exited the bathroom. Marie quickly lathered up and washed, then did the same for her hair using her father's shampoo and conditioner. As she was stepping out she heard her father in the other room. "Ok Marie, I need to go!"

"Wait!" She cried out as she flew naked out of the bathroom, the towel still in hand. She threw herself at her father and quickly kissed him. After a second she pulled back and looked at him, where her body had gotten his clothes wet. "Oops...sorry." She said, a mischievous grin on her lips. He looked down at his shirt and pants. His pants especially...they looked almost as if he had wet himself. He sighed loudly.

"You're going to be trouble aren't you?" He asked half seriously and she knew he wasn't just referring to his wet clothes. He nodded, but still gave him a smile.

"Yes, but it's too late to back out, I already claimed you..." She told him slyly, an innocent look on her face. He rolled his eyes then.

"Oh I am so going to hell!" He muttered as he turned to open the door to leave.

"Yeah probably, so just enjoy the ride!" She said and moving quickly up, smacked him on his ass. "Have a good day daddy. If you don't take care of that boner at work, I'll take care of it after you get back." She told him teasingly. He gave her a look as if he knew he was in trouble for some reason, but he quickly hurried to his car and she watched him drive away, covered only in front by the towel as she held it before her bare body. Closing the door she leaned against it.

"I think I'm as damned as dad." She said with a sigh as she slid down the door and started crying softly to herself. After a minute she started to do some serious thinking. "I didn't have any choice right? I mean he was steeling himself to not go back...I know he was going to get a divorce I could tell." She said aloud, as if she needed convincing. She thought about what her father had said and how he had said it yesterday. "He was going to get a divorce from mom, I'm certain of it, and talking didn't make a real dent either from me or mom. So why do I feel bad about what I did? I can't say I didn't like it, or want what happened...I did. And he didn't mind much or he would have put up more of a fight. He is a heck of a lot stronger then me, he could have stopped me right." She told herself, and then started crying again.

"Oh god I'm no better then Peter...forcing dad to choose like that." She moaned aloud. She sobbed in her crossed arms for a minute but forced herself to stop and wiped her eyes. "No, I was trying to fix what Peter and Mary had done, I wouldn't have done that unless I had too, and I know it. So why do I still feel bad? Dad might try and go backward and not fool around but it won't be hard to get him to change his mind again. Mom! Because you knew mom held out giving in to her desires...at least for the most part and you just fooled around with her husband. Dammit, why didn't I think of that earlier?" She muttered to the air as she wallowed in her guilt at what she had done, trying to think about her decision. "Because you didn't want to think about her and just what would be easiest and the most fun. I guess I am no better then the others, but that still doesn't change what happened or what I need to do. I have to tell mom and get her onboard or the divorce will still happen." She sighed yet again, but this time got herself off the floor as she wiped her eyes dry. "I better get started." He mumbled as she went to go get dressed.

Michael drove to work, certainly not wanting to go to work, but wanting to go somewhere alone where he could think. He knew he could find that at his job better then at the hotel or his house. He was feeling heavy remorse about giving in to his daughter so easily...he knew he could have stopped her, restrained her if nothing else. But that would have meant not giving in to his already raging sexual desires, which she had already stoked. He actually grinned; thinking at how Marie had ambushed him. Then he started thinking about how she looked and felt while nude, while atop him, while coming...He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"Jesus, is this how Susan felt? Marie and Susan both said Peter and Mary set her up." He mumbled as he drove. He had to get his mind back on driving, because he was veering into the other lane and almost wreaking the car. "I better save this for work." He said as he drove, but thoughts still creep into his driving and he kept finding himself correcting his car or stopping suddenly all the way to work.

Marie opened the door to the family's house, letting herself in, not wanting to knock and disturb anyone. It was still morning, just a tad past nine. She could still smell breakfast odors from the kitchen. She walked through there and into the dining room, thinking she might know where her siblings were. She grinned as she entered the hall and noticed that both of the other girls rooms were empty...their doors open. She saw her brother's was closed, but noticed the light off under the door. She stepped up to the door and knocked, but her mother surprised her coming out of her own room.

"Oh hey Marie, I didn't hear you come in." Susan said as she smiled and walked over and quickly hugged her daughter.

"Where's the others?" Marie inquired as they separated.

"I think they were going to the mall or such when it opened. Guess they wanted to do something with their time beside...you know, while they were out of school." Susan told her daughter, walking past her, but looking back at her as she headed to the kitchen.

"Well that's kinda good then, because I needed to talk to...in private." Marie said, her voice sounding apprehensive, which caused her mother to stop and turn toward her.

"You couldn't convince your father could you?" Susan asked, her chest tightening, although she had expected as such. Marie shook her head.

"No...I don't know yet, though I was trying something to change his mind. Annnnddd that is what I needed to talk to you about. He still was adamant last night about not coming back anytime soon, certainly not for Thanksgiving." Marie told her mother and her mother sighed.

"But, you said you're still talking to him? Can you change his mind you think?" Susan asked her daughter, not wanting to get her hopes up. She noticed her daughter looked as if she had swallowed a bug.

"Well yes I am talking to him, I did this morning, but I tried...a few other things." Marie said and saw that her mother gave her a confused look. "Look mom, he was dead set on not coming back for a LONG time, maybe even longer. I'm not sure I could ever talk him out of his feelings. I was...I was thinking he wanted..." Marie started to say, but her mother finished her thoughts.

"A divorce!" Susan gasped out, starting to tear up as she looked at her daughter. She thought this might happen though hoped it wouldn't, that they could talk it out somehow. Marie knelt down and embraced her mother. She reached out and lifted her mother's crying face too her own.

"Mom, I wanted you too know how serious I thought it was, that I didn't think my words alone would change his mind." Marie told her mother and Susan nodded in understanding. "I wanted to know that's why I tried more then talking..." Marie said hesitatingly as she looked at her mother. Susan looked at her in confusion.

"What else did you try?" Not understanding what her daughter meant.

"I figured that if I could show him how you felt when the others...messed with you...the desires, the frustration, the passion..." Marie explained to her and Susan understood and gasped loudly.

"No, Marie...you didn't! Did you and your father...?" Susan gasped out, her face aghast at her daughter's suggestion. Marie lowered her eyes as she nodded, then looked back at her mother. "Oh God Marie! How could you screw your own father! MY HUSBAND!" Susan cried out, her eyes tearing further, her face beat red, though Marie couldn't tell if in grief or anger.

"Mom, I couldn't think of anything else! Dad had to change his mind, he was working himself up to divorce you...I could tell!" Marie cried out in her defense, her own eyes starting to tear up. Susan firmly pushed her daughter back and stood up from the chair, walking a few steps away, and then looking back at her daughter, still kneeling.

"Jesus Marie, there had to be another way! Another way then fucking my HUSBAND!" Susan screamed out, she then began to sob, though she continued to look at her daughter. Marie shook her head as she stood up and walked to her mother.

"Mom, please believe me...there wasn't!" Marie told her firmly as she reached up and softly took her mother's arms in her hands. She felt her mother pull back ever so softly, but she didn't break the hold. "I'm sorry that I hurt you mom, I know I have...but after what happened...dad was never going to accept things as they were, I firmly believe that!" Marie told her mother, and Susan looked up into her daughter's eyes. "You figured the same didn't you?" Marie asked her in confirmation, hoping her mother agreed with her thoughts...if not, Marie wasn't sure if she could live with herself. But after a long few seconds Susan did nod and collapsed in her daughter's arms, sobbing deeply.

"I'm sorry mommy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, but I didn't want to be visiting my parents in different houses and I..." Marie rambled out as she too sobbed. But her mother stopped her, by covering her daughter's mouth with her hand.

"Shh...I understand." Susan whispered out, her own tears slowing, though they still flowed. She looked at her eldest daughter in the face. "I understand...I know that you wouldn't have had to do that if I had done things differently..." Susan told her but she was interrupted in turn.

"No, mom...the others shouldn't have..." Marie said.

"No! They were kids...my children and I should have done more earlier on to stop this craziness! Now it's swallowed you as well as your father and now the whole family is going down the..." Susan uttered in a very depressing tone. Marie shook her.

"MOM...stop that! Stop talking like that; I didn't have sex with dad because I'm...warped! I'm not saying its right, but dammit...like you said before, you would do anything to not separate the family and so would I. And I did! Maybe you should have done things different, but you can't change that and we have to go on. I don't want to hear you ever talk like that again mom...that scared me! Please don't talk like that!" Marie pleaded with her mother and Susan looked deeply at her daughter, and then embraced her fiercely, vigorously nodding as she did.

"I'm sorry Marie! I've just been so...I've been in dark places and I didn't really see a way out and I didn't..." Susan cried out to her daughter, holding her tightly.

"I know mom, and that's why I did what I did with daddy, so hopefully you wont have to worry anymore. He still is being stubborn but in a few days he'll come around and I'll bring him with me to Thanksgiving...back to you!" Marie told her in a confident voice, looking at her mother's face. At the end her mother met her stare.

"You mean a few more days of you and him...?" Susan asked suggestively. Marie nodded to her mother, her face becoming slightly downcast, thinking her mother would be mad or upset. But Susan grinned weakly at her daughter. 'you mean you didn't impress your father enough with what you have already done...Marie I thought you would be better then that." Susan smiled slightly, trying to joke and tease her daughter. Marie laughed loudly at the attempt though she could see her mother was still hurting.

"He is stubborn mom." Marie said with a nod. "I'm sorry mom that I have too..." Marie started to say.

"No, let's not do that...the blame is there and let's try and put it in the past. I know what part I played in this mess...which was plenty, and I don't blame you, though I wont say I don't feel...well...a hollow place inside now." Susan told her daughter and again Marie embraced her, but neither of them cried.

"Well lets see if we can fill that place back up then mom." Marie suggested. Susan nodded to her daughter and they both held onto one another for a long time. After about five minutes of silence Susan suddenly laughed and pulled back from her daughter.

"Did you enjoy it or were you too wrapped up in your mission to get him back home to enjoy yourself?" Susan asked her daughter, shocking Marie with her question. Marie blushed a deep red.

"Oh god mom, I can't believe you asked that." Marie mumbled out but Susan poked her daughter.

"Hey he is MY husband! Did you enjoy it...did you come?" Susan asked her, a smile on her face. Marie looked up at her and noticed the smile, but also harshness, on her mother's face and knew that she needed to know...because it was her husband.