Dear Diary Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I came, several times in all. And before you ask, and so did he...last night and this morning." Marie told her, to try and cover all her mother's questions, figuring she had a right to know. Susan nodded as her smile faded somewhat, and her eyes teared slightly. But Marie watched her mother's shoulder's shrug and her take a deep breath.

"Well where do we go from here?" Susan asked her daughter, guessing she had a idea of what they should do next. "You go back and get your father to come home?" She asked her daughter in a subdued voice. Marie looked at her for a few seconds, and then suddenly gave her a huge smile.

"Here." Marie said, leaning forward and quickly, but gently kissing her mother. Susan broke the kiss seconds later, shaking her head slightly.

"I'm not sure if I can do this Marie." Susan told her meekly.

"I know mom, and I wont if you truly don't want to, but if we have to go forward...mom you cant be left out if everyone else in the family are fooling around. And I know deep down inside you've wanted too mom." Marie said, letting that thought linger as she looked at her mother. "Haven't you?" She asked her mother. Susan gave out a huge sigh and nodded gently.

"Yes, it's been hard not giving in Marie." Susan replied, and looked thoughtfully at her daughter. "And maybe after what you and your father did, there's no reason to anymore. Ok Marie...I guess I wont hold back anymore." Susan told her daughter nervously, giggling slightly as her daughter looked at her with passionate eyes. Susan could feel her heart racing at what she thought was about to happen.

"Ever since dad left you haven't had a good release and I know the kids really stirred you up inside...I just wanted to help release that some is all mom." Marie said as she leaned forward to kiss her mother again, but Susan beat her to it and threw herself at her daughter.

"Oh Marie...kiss mommy!" Susan growled out as her lips fiercely met her daughters and their tongues met and embraced. Their arms roamed over each others bodies and Susan groaned into her daughter's mouth in need as she felt Marie's hands palming her breasts. Susan growled in need as she desperately began to pull her daughter's shirt off over her head, breaking the kiss only long enough to do so. Susan dove back in but kiss her daughter's cleavage this time as he hands worked behind her to release her bra. Marie felt her bra start to fall from her shoulders and her mother's hands enveloped her daughter's now bare breasts. Marie giggled at her mother's inpatients. She grabbed her mother face and bringing it up kissed her quickly.

"Mom, I want to help you...I can wait!" Marie told her mother as she in turn pulled her mother's shirt off her body and then helped her out of her bra. Marie saw her mother's perk and engorged nipples as they became uncovered and she smiled passionately at her mother. "Lay back." Marie commanded her mother in a soft tone, easing her back to the carpet below them. Marie unbuttoned her mother's pants and in one motion pulled them and her panties off as her mother lifted her butt to help. Her mother's panties slid over her hand as she did and Marie could tell her mother had soaked them through. "Mom, you're soaked through!" Marie gasped out as she sat above her mother.

"I know baby...I need it badly!" Susan moaned out, her legs rubbing against one another. Marie leaned forward and drove her body between them, opening her mother's legs as she did. She began kissing her Susan's stomach, licking under each breast, and then following the rise to the nipple. Taking it into her mouth, she made each as hard as diamonds as her mother groaned beneath her. "Oh baby...more!" Susan begged, needing more then her nipples sucked at the moment, needing release. Marie responded by snaking a hand down to cup her mother's dripping slit. She began massaging her pussy lips, feeling the slickness of her mother as her fingers bathed in her juices. "Inside!" Was all Susan could gasp out to her daughter, and Marie quick slide two fingers easily into her mother, in one slow motion putting them in to the hilt. Susan began to buck her hips as her daughter started fucking her with the finger's. "Oh God baby, fuck mommy!" Susan cried out as Marie continued to nurse at her nipples.

Marie suckled hard on her mother's nipples, all the while, popping her fingers quickly in and out of her wet pussy. Susan was panting hard, moaning, her body jerking with each new push from her daughter. Her moans grew louder and soon were tortured gasps and grunts. Marie mercilessly fingered her mother, knowing she needed release and watching her mother's face as she suckled the same nipples she had as a baby. Susan was now babbling incoherently, her words mashed between moans and gasps as she continued to grow louder. Finally, when Marie felt her mother was on the edge, she drove her fingers deep and bit firmly on her mother's nipple.

"OHHHH JESSSUUSSSS...OHHHHAAAHHHHHHH!" Susan cried out as her pussy clamped around Marie's fingers and her head shot back in a long scream as she came. Her body humped off the carpeted floor and bridged, still impaled on her daughter's fingers. "Ohhh god Marie...Ohhhh god!" Susan panted out as she collapsed back to earth and worked through the waves of her orgasm. Seconds later she started laughing in relief and pleasure as her body ease out of her intense orgasm. She could still feel her daughter's fingers inside of her but the hard pressure was now gone and only gentle contentment remained. "Ohhh Marie...I need that baby! That was good!" Susan moaned out as she looked at her daughter, giving her a glowing smile. She saw and felt her daughter slowly pull her fingers from inside her body. She gave a deep smile and laughed again. "I've only had my own fingers for the most part since your father left." Susan explained softly as Marie sat up and moved the hair out of her own face.

"I know mom, you haven't let yourself enjoy what was gong on around you...and I understand the reasons." Marie said and hastily finished when her mother started to protest. Marie smiled at her mother and leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "Now why don't we go make sure you get something beside fingers?" Marie suggested to her as she started to stand up and Susan grinned from ear to ear at the idea. She reached her hand up and Marie helped her up from the carpet. They quickly gathered their clothes and made for Susan's bedroom, Marie hurrying her mother along with pinches to her mother's ass cheeks. They both were giggling as they closed the door behind them, making sure to lock it.

When the others arrived home later, both Marie and Susan were having coffee in the kitchen, talking softly to each other. They both looked up when the kids started to walk into the kitchen from the living room.

"Hey Marie, how long have you been here?" Genie asked as she saw her sister and mother in the kitchen. The kids knew their sister was home...they noticed her car in the drive. Mary pushed past her as she entered the kitchen.

"Does it matter Genie...she's here." Mary mumbled with a smile as she walked up to her sister and bending over gave her a hug as she sat at the table. Marie chuckled as she returned the embrace.

"She hasn't been here long Genie." Susan told the others, her eyes meet Marie's and they both smirked at each other slightly. "Where'd you guys go?" She asked her children as Peter came up behind Genie, waving at Marie, but then embracing Genie from behind, his hands barely above her crotch. They rambled off what they had done since they had left the house.

"But we had to get home...I was getting horny!" Peter told his mother, a smirk on his face. Mary laughed, but Genie rolled her eyes as she did the same.

"Yeah, I can tell!" Genie announced as she reached one hand behind her and the other could guess where she rested it.

"Will you two muzzle it?" Susan told her children, looking at Marie, but Marie just laughed, though she did stand up and stretch.

"It's ok mom, though I do need to be going." Marie said as she dropped her arms back down. Mary slid her arm behind her sister in a half hug.

"Come on Marie; don't go...Peter was only playing." Mary told her.

"No I wasn't." Peter threw in, but Genie elbowed him slightly. "But...we can wait for later. You can stay Marie." He hurriedly said after Genie turned and gave him a dirty look. Marie laughed again.

"Its ok guys, I'm not too worried about that. I just need to do some shopping before heading back to dad's room is all." Marie told them with a grin. Mary perked up at the mention of her father. She had always been her father's 'little' girl...at least until recently and she missed him badly.

"Is daddy gonna be home soon Marie?" Mary asked her, looking intently at her sister's face. Marie looked down at her, shrugging.

"Not yet Mary, though I'm still talking to him." Marie told her, and then glanced at her mother. Susan could only nod at her daughter with the other's there, not wanting them to know what Marie had done.

"He still being stubborn?" Genie asked as Peter kissed on her neck...she tried to weakly swat him away, but he persisted in his kissing. "You ass!" She whispered at her brother. Marie laughed yet again, but nodded at her question.

"Yeah, he's still fighting it." Marie said and Susan found herself smiling at the double meaning phrase. Mary frowned, feeling upset and walked forward and grabbing Genie, pulled her from his brother's grip and playfully slapped his hands as she led her sister with her, back to where she had been near Marie. She then held Genie in front of her like Peter had been doing. Genie laughed now.

"One octopus for another." Genie mumbled as she chuckled, causing all but Mary to laugh as well. Mary looked more irritated then before.

"Is he still mad at us or just the bone head over there?" Mary asked now, emotion creeping into her voice.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Peter protested, but Marie ignored him.

"I think he's mostly ok with us, EXCEPT Peter, but he's still doesn't want to come home yet as far as I can..." Marie was telling them.

"Can I go over and see him...talk to him?" Mary interrupted her, her voice heavy, now holding Genie tight. Marie looked over at her.

"Maybe, though I'll have to ask him first." Marie said, seeing Mary smile softly at what she said. Genie perked up and smiled as well.

"Me too! Can you ask for me to go, I'd like to see dad as well Marie?" Genie asked her loudly, causing Marie to laugh again.

"Yeah I can ask for you too Genie." Marie said, then after a few seconds she turned to look at their mother. "Mom, want me to ask about you going over?" Marie asked her, and Susan looked thoughtfully at her daughter for half a minute. She then shook her head.

"No...No Marie, I don't want you too ask. But if he asks why I didn't, tell him I'll see him when he comes home." Susan told her, then looking around, stood up and left the room, walking to her bedroom. After their mother had left the room the kids were silent for a minute before Marie hugged her two sisters' as they stood beside her. All three of them started to cry, though Mary was the only one that cried deeply. Marie wiped her eyes then softly kissed her and then Genie. Marie then walked over to her brother and Peter grinned as she held him. Marie felt his hands on her ass and she leaned back, glancing at his face, her brows raised.

"As if you could handle me!" Marie muttered sarcastically too him as she gently pushed back from him. He chuckled.

"You never know." He told her with a shrug.

"You're right...I'll never know. Neither will you." Marie said teasingly as she passed, and then broke out laughing. She heard her sister's laugh behind her. Peter only smirked.

"Remember to ask dad...ok Marie?" Mary asked as her sister opened the side door to leave.

"I won't forget Mary, for you or Genie." Marie turned and saw a small smile on her sister's face. "I'll call or come back over with his answer tomorrow." Marie told them and turning, closed the door behind her as she walked to her car to leave. She started the car and pulling out of the drive; she stopped at the first stop sign and took a few deep breaths. After a minute she pulled out into traffic.

A few minutes later inside the house, Mary tickled Genie and Peter as she watched the other two kiss and pet each other, finally breaking them apart in giggles. Without a word being spoken they decided to take this further back in one of their rooms; Genie and Peter rushed ahead to one of their rooms to start. Mary walked slower, still thinking about Marie and her father, and hoping she could talk with him the next few days without him being angry, she stopped in the dining room and looked down at the floor, lifting her foot before putting it back down. "Why's the carpet wet...?" She wondered, figuring her mother must have spilled something there, she continued onto Genie's room and the whispered sounds within.