All Comments on 'Dear John'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 270 Comments (Page 2)
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
exactly Domeric

@Domeric has the start getting at of the heart of it.

What these people that think that the victim should "be a better person" and take them back are forgetting is that a better person deserves better people in his/her life than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pfffttttttt............

No need to be sad about it, shit happened!

It was all her faults anyways, so yes she deserved it.

Husband should just move on, no need to shed any tears for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stop it!

New rule on LE: The use of the word 'Babes' is hereby prohibited.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

a sad tale. Five stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
re: It`s all his fault

did your parents have any kids that lived?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
justice was served

she got it, jim got it,,,,john got rid of a wacko woman.

get over it and star living again.

3 stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
You Know

It's stories like this which make you think of the consequences of your actions. Sometimes stupidity just clouds everything and everyone. Don't cheat.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
"You were my knight in shining armour..."

"You were supposed to help me. You were supposed to save me."

Yeah, and you were supposed to keep your legs closed! Slut.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
I Just Don't Understand!

I guess I'll never understand the cheater's logic that they really love their mates-BUT it's only after he/she is caught. This 'loving wife' (sarcasm) made a lot of decisions and choices to exclude the man she really 'loved' from her life. She was a shrew to him for months, she went to dinners/parties without telling him, she brought a change of clothing to hide from him, etc. The husband tried to warn her about this guy but somehow she saw it as the husband's fault. I don't believe for a minute that she didn't know what was happening. She made too many choices to end up in the room with the guy. Oh wait, let's blame it on the alcohol. She chose to sneak to the party without her husband, she chose to keep drinking without her husband, she chose to cheat without her husband.

This husband did nothing wrong. He was the only one trying to save the marriage, she had already thrown it away. Yes, they lost a child-but they both lost the child. He could not save the marriage by himself. Then after all this, she was upset that he didn't forgive her and take her back. He should be sad that she killed herself BUT he should move on. That woman had no 'real love' for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same old story.....

" I loved him with all my heart, hE completes me, my soulmate, lover, friend, confidant, protector, my very life........... THAT'S WHY I SHIT ALL OVER HIM........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
church doesn't ring quite true

If the people at the church during the funeral are so righteous why do they hate him for not taking a cheating wife back?

She says her "friends" "ratted her out" so clearly her cheating is not a well kept secret.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
It Takes Two

While I definitely believe that we are all responsible for our actions, it is undeniable that all human beings can be influenced and manipulated by other people. Yes she was a cheater, but it was probably more out running away from pain and loss than seeking lust. Her husband was a constant reminder of her own failing as a mother (in her own mind). Her boss was a manipulative opportunist that was all about enjoying the sense of power of controlling a weak person. Yes, she is a cheater but the real evil lay in Jim the boss. He deserved his end, she did not necessarily deserve hers. I am not advocating reconciliation with her husband. There is another possible outcome. She can be forgiven not for her marital crimes, but for her sins. By the only one who can forgive sins. She ended her marriage but her life did not have to end. If she had been raised to know God, she could have turned to him and asked for forgiveness. It would have been enough to keep her alive. It would have been enough for her to survive and grow. Yes, the marriage was over but if you repent you can be forgiven and you can grow as a person. Once a cheater, always a cheater is true, but like an alcoholic who knows her weakness, she can continue to live with the knowledge of her weakness avoiding temptation. As for her husband, he will have to let go of his anger and loss or be dragged down by it. He too is in danger being controlled by sin. Giving into anger and despair will ruin your life as surely as giving into the temptation of adultery.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
always the best...

from Slirpuff. Rarely does he get less than 5 from me and this is no exception. 5 stars all the way.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Sometimes we talked for hours about what I was feeling” – Why does she talk to her boss but refuse to talk to anyone else?

“I needed more time to mourn my child before trying to make another one.” – You don’t need to be trying to make another baby to make love to your HUSBAND!

He shouldn't blame himself. SHE shut him out and turned to others when she should have turned to him.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

He has no call to blame himself.

She pushed him away, pooh-poohed his warnings about her boss and lied to him!

She brought it on herself, and took the coward's way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it 4 ☆

Would have been five if you had not used "Babes" again. Sup wit dat anyway? Very compelling story.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
1 star

For every story where you manipulate the husband into forgiving a wife and wishing he forgave her, I will rate it 1 star. Because this is utterly disgusting. Have you no shame? Where are your balls? Where is your pride? Where is your self-respect as a person, if not as a man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a sad bastard you are Krvnik. This was a wonderful story.

It was full of emotion and pathos. 5*

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

Why, because I liked it. It flowed well, and worked. In most stories, readers will try to associate with one of the characters in it, as I did. I found it relevant that he went to the funeral, and read the letter, along with his admission that he still loved her and wanted her back. The compassion of his mother and father, says a lot of their maturity, and understanding of what had happened. I don't remember the actual time or age of there marriage or if it was stated, but they seemed pretty young, maturity wise. a reader could also see the maturity and wisdom growing in the grieving husband. Good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad piece of crap

She made her bed. Then she took the coward's way out. Pathetic.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Hard to sympathize

She stabs her husband over and over again and then fucks her boss and gets pregnant after telling her husband she isn't ready to make another baby with him?

Sorry. She should have tried becoming a human and raising a child that didn't ask for a stupid slut, bitch for a mom or a disgusting asshole for a bio dad.

I only feel for her unborn child. She was scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry tale

This story or similar has possibly happened many times in real life but not always with the same sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This missed the mark by a mile

Everyone ended up exactly where they should have been. The cheating slut in a car crash and the asshole beaten dead. She blamed her husband for all her problems but would listen to her boss, have lunches with him, and go out to dinner and dancing. She wasn't in mourning, she was trolling for another cock to fall on. A truly pitiful pair. His display at the funeral was wimpy at best and mostly pathetic. 1* all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story 5*

don't know if we are supposed to feel sympathy for her? but from a male perspective she did everything she could to destroy her husband and marriage. hard to believe a woman can act like that and still claim to love her husband.

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago
Love

It is one for those strange words that is both a noun and a verb. The noun describes

the action of the verb.

No matter how much love you give(offer) someone they can always refuse or diminish the offering. It takes acceptance and returning that makes it a verb

I will leave it up to you to decide if there is truly a verb in this story

argusx2002argusx2002over 7 years ago
Very well done

This is a great short story. Sad but great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

not sure if we're supposed to feel sympathy for the wife but i find that impossible

ptolmetptolmetabout 7 years ago
Sadness

I think the measure of the skill of an author to bring an emotional response in the reader. You certainly have done that in this piece. The sadness of the situation is palpable. The wife and husband are both deserved of the concern of others and the emotion of each is so well illustrated here.

Very good story. Very well written.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating

Because their baby she forgot what a great husband she had and didn't realise the he was hurting to. Then she got tangled with a male coworker talking about things that should have the province of her and her husband All the coworker wanted was to get into her knickers. After he did things took a turn for the worse for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well written but

if you think people will feel sympathy for the slutty whore dead scumbucket wife , i suspect you may be mistaken .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a fan, but not of this story

I'm a fan of this writer, but disliked this story.

John had plenty of reason to leave. There's no reason for regrets. I understand being sad, but the wanting her back in the circumstances of this story, even at the memorial service, is something I couldn't identify with at all-and there was certainly no other character to identify with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
John is

A bloody cuckold whimp. And her excuses are bullshit. Carrying other's man child and telling your husband that she love him. John will be a nut to believe this bullshit. Killing a boss does not make him a man. Killing a cheating bitch does. She was not raped she went up with her sweet wish. Total whimpy bullshit story. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ooo zed0

You look like a genuine man. Thumbs up6596

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thebullet this world

Is become a worst place because of men like you. I wish I live in your neighbor to have your wife you sorry ass cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Harryin VA

Man, you think straight. No bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kelly

You seems like a cheating pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rehnquest

With such an understanding husband like yourself, your neighbors must be enjoying ....If you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just one thing

She was warned numerous times about predatory boss but chose to ignore husband in favor of boss.

The sex was not as big a problem as the transference of loyalty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just A Thought

Firstly, I would divorce anyone that cheats, even one time, yes it is that bad. It depends on your mind set and many will disagree with this statement, many will agree.

He was a gold digger and he paid the consequences for his actions, but it takes two. Yes I am aware of depression, mental illness etc. and its affects but it is still cheating.

Of the story I feel she committed suicide, it may have been a one off sudden emotion as she drove past the railings and to force the car to drive through them. At that point I do not feel she was in a sound mind.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Second Read

I think this is one of the better written stories on this site. T'is quite hard to get me to feel sympathy for a cheating wife but this one does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWEET TO THINK....

That unlike so many of these stories, the assholes responsible paid the ultimate price. When you have righteous indignation, that kind of punishment makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tragic statistic

After a child dies 95 per cent of married couples end up divorced

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It happened to a friend of mine

only that after her child died, she first went into depression and then a group of single and divorced friends took her out trying to cheer her up. She started to live the single life and her husband had no choice but divorce her, He lose his son and his wife in less than a year. She is not remorseful though, she hooked up with some guy se met while she was still married with him.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Loved this story. Just one question...

... what happened to the pregnancy? Time frame between her finding out she was pregnant and the suicide is not given. I would assume she died pregnant, or aborted the fetus then suicided. I hope she didn’t “have the baby” then suicided. But it’s not clear.

Otherwise, perhaps a Literotica Classic. Anyways, 5-stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heart-wrenching

This story is well written, but so sad. Losing a child can be absolutely devastating to a family. Many marriages do not survive it as isolation and sometimes irrational blame just take control. The emotions and reactions portrayed in this story are very realistic. Did the wife's actions make sense. Absolutely not. However, when it comes to grief, they rarely do.

One or both spouses pushing away is a very realistic emotion. A person seeking solace from someone else than their spouse happens. When a person shares their vulnerability to someone of the opposite gender, unintended consequences happen. The husband giving up on the marriage after he finds her cheating while he did what he could to be a source of strength to her is understandable. Him having doubts after his ex-wife's death is very real. Her death is permanent and there's no way to bring her back if he wanted to. We all do 'what ifs' when tragedy happens.

So kudos to the author for a very realistic, sad, heart-wrenching story. I couldn't rate the story. It's very good, but I can't give a five to a story that makes me feel so sad, but it doesn't any less either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
things you can do

When you have a short story you can get away with making all of it the climax, although nothing seems missing. As touching as it was at her death to say those things, I have to say it was just grief and not a real change of heart. I doubt he would have taken her back, or done things differently. And thats his choice. He's going to be pretty messed up for a while before he can move on.

And the end implying that he may have gotten away with murder is good for completing a revenge but killing is wrong, and apart from that, seems a bit out of place in a piece focused on grief. And beating someone up so bad they can't be recognized would probably seriously fuck up teeth. How the hell do you do that, anyway? He must be Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think these elements move us on from the touching letter too quickly, washing the palette clean of sorrow before its time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Response to comment by Anonymous 02/04/18

You wrote: ((( And the end implying that he may have gotten away with murder is good for completing a revenge but killing is wrong, and apart from that, seems a bit out of place in a piece focused on grief. And beating someone up so bad they can't be recognized would probably seriously fuck up teeth. How the hell do you do that, anyway? He must be Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think these elements move us on from the touching letter too quickly, washing the palette clean of sorrow before its time. )))

He had weeks and months while waiting through the asshole's divorce,to wish for something that resembled JUSTICE, for what that asshole had caused. As for the physical damage, a Louisville slugger will do one hell of a job, when meaningfully applied for an extended period of time by someone who has his heart and soul in it.

It was a sad tale with no way for her to undo the wreckage she'd made of their love and, instead of living with the consequences, she took the coward's way out. But at least she left the letter of explanation confessing what she'd done.

I gave the story 4 stars because he didn't keep him alive longer and take two or three months beating his soul out before cutting up his carcass and running the scraps through a bone chipper.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
A MANS EGO AND FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE

until the bitter end where its too late except for the pain, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Powerfu

and brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RESPONSE TO tazz317 's UNBELIEVABLY STUPID COMMENT on 02/18/18

You, tazz, are what's commonly known as a blithering idiot. You run off at the mouth, babbling that he didn't try to communicate with her when his attempts to talk to her was one of the things that was causing ARGUMENTS between them.

I won't ask if you're stupid because the moronic comments you posted provided conclusive evidence that you ARE. That being the case, just shut the fuck up and try to focus on what you're reading so you'll stop missing so much.

iT'S A GOOD ONE. 4 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
'Twas the best of times, it was the worst of times,,,,,

My first wife gave birth to a "bastard" daughter. I wish I'd flipped the table on him, beat the ever living fuck out of him, do 3 to 5, get a dishonorable discharge from the Army? But I would have beaten his ass to within an inch of his life- from both directions. Even after 34 years the bitterness and hatred? I'd fucking cut her brake lines,,,

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
sad

It's sad that those who are left behind suffer the most

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sad story, but the wife was an imbecile to fall for her boss' bullshit and a bitch for taking out her grief on the husband...

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Kind of a late chime in here

but as I read this story, yes the husband tried his best to communicate with his wife up until he barged in on her and the snake. When she finally woke up from her self induced pity party it was to late. If life hadn't dealt her a loosing hand snake slapped her again with the how many others have you been sleeping with. predators feed on the weak and know just how to play them. It was sad that her depression was so deep she chose to take her own life.The only problem I see is John will never be whole again either.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
So sad

You have written an excellent story of infidelity and sorrow.

Sad beyond belief but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad but true

Sadly, this story plays out for real somewhere in the country everyday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Powerful Piece

A moving story (as one commenter said “That plays out somewhere every day”). It demonstrated the actual cost to actions and decisions made. A loss to many and devastating to some. You only hope that the husband can eventually find some way cope with the loss and not blame himself. The coulda/ shoulda/ woulda blame and remorse situation could end up causing him to make the final “end game” decision she made. Fine story by the author, thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TRYING TO TURN THE TABLE

Cheating doesn’t deserve redemption not matter how well the devil defends herself. Let’s not mince words here, Making the husband’s ‘what if’ a plot device is trolling in a petty, shameful way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ended just right

For the selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's sad

A good story, but I can't help but feel personally that your moral missed the mark.

"Why didn't I just forgive her." That's almost too easy to answer. Grief over her death wont change her actions and behaviors towards her ex-husband. He was there for her, and she lashed out. She betrayed him, and he moved on. He did nothing wrong, and him second guessing himself now is cruel, but a normal part of grief. He lost his wife much earlier when she cheated on him emotionally and then physically. He's had to grieve for her twice, one too many times. If she didn't take her own life, she'd have a chance to make it up to him. Maybe she'd have to wait. I know, it's crazy that a woman isn't allowed what she wants immediately. It's sexist that she has to put his happiness above her own need for involvement. But what can you do in such a horrible patriarchy? Men and women have equal opportunity in the west, and women even have slightly less responsibility and slightly more opportunity. Such a male dominated space, ugh. But I'm ranting. She never got a chance to learn from her toxic attitudes and choices because she threw in the towel when the work needed doing.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
.......................................................

Pathetic

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Wait...

I just realised that this was a Slirpuff story.

Pathetic. As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck "All is forgiven..."

She fucks her boss, gets pregnant and he forgives her? Not a chance. She made the right choice.

More cuckold trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Depression is a deep dark hole

and changes the whole mindset; perceptions, responses, attitudes, self talk... just everything going on in the mind of the +sufferer. That said, she still knew right from wrong and was aware at least on some level that she was making poor decisions.

While the husband would probably have been able to forgive, he could afterall understand and empathize with her pain, reconciliation may have been a bit much. It would have had to start with her accepting responsibillity for her actions and most importantly seeking treatment. I can see no way for the husband to allow her back into his life in any more than the most superficial manner until she had done so and been at it long enough to show her commitment and dedication to her recovery.

The root problem was that the wife's grief and guilt made her unable to forgive herself, something that therapy would have helped her with. Truly they both should have gone following the child's death, but the husband was in a no win situation when she refused. He still should have went even if only for his own grief and help dealing with her behavior.

Sadly, with the wife gone the husband is left with only guilt and self recrimination and unless he avails himself of some help he too will slip down into that deep dark hole, probably crawl into a bottle to hide, and die there. Slow motion suicide.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Depressing

This is one of those stories I wish I hadn’t read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'll tell you why 5 stars

I have never read a story that more accurately presented the angst and despair of losing a child. Everybody, but especially the mother, hurts beyond belief. Slirpuff accurately presents that hurt and pain. The infidelity is often the result of this kind of loss because neither the wife or the husband are in a position to be supportive of their spouse. Outside support by a preditor, as in this story, ends up destroying everything.

Excellent writing of a very difficult genre.

detroitdave

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hurt

That one hurt me. Such depth of sadness in a story.is rare. The only saving grace is Jim's fate. I hope he felt a lot of pain before he died.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Wow...an emotional tsunami

Slirpuff

An emotional and very moving piece of writing. I know it touched me as well as many of your other readers. This truly was quality mayetial and is one of the main reasons I still read and participate as a Literotica member. Power to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

Out of all your stories which are very good, this one is excellent.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Very powerful and very sad.

I found it to be completely believable. Good job. Great story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Emotional tsunami ? Comments Jim lost son supportive putting wife first

Spouse comes first before parents and children

She cheated he caught and punishment

?

She took cowardly way out

?

He suffers

Second half picks himself up finds a better woman and lives happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nicely written double talk

It was superbly written, well crafted, its like the author danced around the plot holes like dancing with the stars. I am not like the author and not on my literal feet, grin. If you take a look at the facts, and just the facts, i can't and will not have any compassion for her. It was her actions that lead her to the end. Selfish women got a second chance with a baby, and what does she do, kill herself and the kid. The author really was great to make a tail like this, and still have people crying in their beer. I thought it was more ironic then anything.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: nicely written double talk

nicely stated. And its another of his long line of its the husbands fault stories.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

I get the idea/purpose of the story but you are usually more eloquent. Had to reread the he opening paragraphs to get things straight. Now, as to content, honestly think he will be better off as soon as he gets his head out of his ass. She was a manic depressive time bomb and sooner or later would explode. She did him the biggest favor she could and now he can go on in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I dont get it

the whore is dead and he doenst have to split anything in a divorce, plus he gets her life insurance policy

Whats to cry about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Can’t seem to say anything about this story with all your others I really really really don’t know what to say about this story I do know that you like to think outside of the box but I still can’t put a proper response to this story can I say it it’s fantastic can I say it it’s great I really can’t because I’ve noticed on how you write this story is really not your greatest and it feels like you “ rushed it” somehow it’s like to “dark “ with how you write

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

Not one of your finer but passable.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Kind of

Kind of wish that I hadn't read that one. That bothered me a good bit. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Anon 02/02/18 and 05/05/19

At least the two of you understood, hopefully you haven't lost a child. I did not lose one right after birth, just decades later. Was it less painful? I don't know and thankfully never will, but it was the final nail. All of you holier than thou assholes can kiss my ass. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong

Jim got away by being dead. Burn off his shoulders, burn off his legs, burn off his ck remove his lower jaw remove skin off his head

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Finally, a story worth reading from Slirpuff

Very well done.

Short, to the point, not overdone; without the dire, drawn out theatrics and dialogue.

I am sure there will be some readers who want more details, more sex, more fluff, more revenge, more damnation.

But, while this is way to too dramatic, it is FAR FAR BETTER than virtually anything else by this author.

Well done

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry,unlike other readers I don't see the point of this story.She cheated,he quite rightly left,so whats with all the tears at the end.If he was that sad,why hadn't he gone back to her?.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Was it Suicide?

Suicide is hinted at both in the final sentence of Ashley's letter and in John's thoughts when he read the newspaper clipping.

True, the accident could have been the result of Ashley emotional state. She was clearly distraught and carrying an enormous amount of guilt.

If it was suicide then her actions were far worse than her adultery. For suicide often casts the shadow of guilt on the loved ones closest to the victim. John, her mother or father, her best friends will all ask themselves the same question: could I have done something to prevent her death? They all will live with that uncertainty for the rest of their lives. A horrible legacy from an extremely selfish woman.

Only the author knows. And clearly it was his intent to leave us guessing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. A tough, sad story, but I just don't see his guilt. She cheated, got pregnant and he divorced her. Her mental illness was not his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If she was really sorry for all the heart ache she caused, Ashley should have gotten Jim into her car first and then drove it off the cliff all while laughing manically.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I gave it a 3

because everybody is feeling sorry for her. Why, I'll never understand this story, like many of the cuckold lover guild. Slirpuff fries the husband. All she had to do was say 2 words.....HELL NO ! Did she say them...NOPE and in the end, its the husband's job to save the world. He half of us can't save or selves and you want us to say them.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So the cheating whore killed herself before the divorce was final and it was ruled an accident?

So no paying the whore alimony and child support, he gets to keep all his shit, plus the settlement, PLUS the life insurance pay out?

Whats to feel sad about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with 26thNC on 07/30/20. She does not deserve sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Good story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me and this story

I am in a Place But not like this I had My son My wife had a tough time with the Birth She some how in Her Mind decided No More Kids! and to do so I was Cut off sexually so She could not get Pregnant again that was 30 years ago and now My son is 36 and I am still with Her you see before we got Married I told Her the only way out our Marriage was that one of us would Die! I am a Man of My word I would never Kill Her and suicide is against My beliefs So Here I am at the age of 66 wanting for my pain to finally end I really am Hopping it is soon . Pray for My Soul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same Ole Story

Slue wife who I can understand ( I had One) Goes out and screws someone else. Why because she like most stupid women are entitled and know they would win in any divorce action since the courts discriminate against men anyways. So she writes a letter blaming him for not forgiving her sluttish behavior. Just goes to show why most divorces are now caused by the woman becasue she is emboldened to do whatever the fuck she wants and is so self centered that the man should understand her and forgive her. Fuck that shit. Too bad the car did not explode after it hit the bottom

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is why our country is jacked up.

There are so many people without empathy. The wife was severely depressed due to the death of her child. She should have been in therapy and/or on medication. The true villi and is the boss who preyed on a depressed individual. This does not mean the husband has to stay married but she does deserve sympathy.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Lovely story, but so sad, I feel devastated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So many emotions, so few words! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a whore .

Husband is pathetic .

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe the mindset of some of the dweebs in comments. calling the woman whore is all their monkey brain can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SAME OLE STORY! Dumb asses who speed reads the story then proves his low IQ by missing every point in the story. As I said a few months ago - so many emotions, so few words. I only wish I had the talent to write a story as good as this. Thank you - 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simple solution, she should have gotten a friggin' abortion.

I see way too many stories adding cheap drama, just because they ignore the simple solution.

There can't be THAT many religious nuts out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous