Dear Young Lady

Story Info
Letter to a young woman.
860 words
4.53
10.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
312 Followers

Dear College Aged Young Lady,

I saw your video on the popular list of this fetish site today, I must say I'm rather impressed at how well you were able to take the length of that dildo. Your list of things you're interested in doing is rather impressive, you seem quite well experienced for your age. Perhaps it's just things you're interested in trying, though I must forewarn you about having long lists like that as it invites strange people to think you're going to perform those acts with them and well it seems you aren't careful about that.

Look, I know what you do is your business but please at least listen to what this old man has to say as I've been in this lifestyle for quite some time now and I've seen many of your like come and go. Watching a young, promising person break thanks to a selfish person is not something I enjoy seeing and so I find myself writing this letter to you. It's not intended to lecture but more to just give you an idea as to what is coming.

By now you've probably gotten a ton of messages from guys, the vast majority of whom just saw breasts, drooled, and fired off a typical message. You should be smart enough to avoid those guys, but be aware that you're going to get messages from them on this site for as long as you're a member and even remotely imply that you're a female.

The harder ones to deal with and sort through are the ones who put a little thought into their response. With practice you'll be able to tell who are the guys that just want in your pants, which are many, and the handful that actually want a meaningful relationship. Yes, I'm saying there are a few decent guys on here, maybe even a couple in your age range but there are a lot of them that prey upon kinky young ladies. Those are the one's I'm writing to you in regards, those are the ones that make it a habit to break and hurt promising young women be they a dominate or a submissive.

Give it some time before you rush into anything, ease into this lifestyle. Yes, some dabble and some live it all the time, I suggest you dabble at first and see if the scene is to your liking. Perhaps you would be best served going to a local group's munch, we have two good local groups and I can highly recommend both though I am slightly inclined to recommend the one in Oak Grove. I have my reasons for that and can explain them later if you so desire.

These people I'm warning you about come in all shapes, ages, and sizes. There was a bit of an uproar last year when one group's member really messed up a young woman's life. You see he convinced her to start swinging and the young woman they invited in, we'll call her Emily, was their first. Well the first woman, we'll call her Frances, was uncomfortable with things and broke off the idea. Imagine her surprise the next year when she found out her boyfriend had still been dating Emily and that Emily was now pregnant with potentially his child. Poor Frances went off her rocker and was fortunate to have a friend who had the room for her to move in. The kicker is the guy, he's in his early 40's, emotionally wrecked two young women and made one a single mother. Age is not a good guideline, not at all.

There are also, of course, plenty of stories of women being placed in dangerous situations due to the things they advertise being interested in. Be careful who you spend alone time with and be sure to set guidelines before playing. I would even go so far if I were you, to start playing first by experimenting at the local dungeons where someone responsible can step in if things have gone too far.

But please don't let this scare you out of the lifestyle, there are some truly nice folks in here and many of them are some of the most cautious and caring folk you will ever meet. There are bonds formed in the lifestyle that are stronger than you can imagine. I wish you the best of luck in exploring it and if you ever have a question feel free to ask, no matter how awkward it might be.

Love, Dad

P.S. Your mother would like you to not use her toys anymore. We had a feeling that you might be, so we've been careful to wash them well but that was her favorite dildo. So, if you would like we're willing to tell you who our supplier is and since toys can be rather expensive, we'll get you a couple of them. Nothing too extravagant but we'll at least get you started. We'll talk about the scene later.

Oh and we're having company over for dinner, the Johnsons, so please dress nicely and be home by five. We'll be having ravioli for dinner.

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
312 Followers