All Comments on 'Death of a Master Ch. 01'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another tale of a sick MF

for and by other sick MFs

HDFBBabyHDFBBabyabout 15 years ago
Thank you Thank you Thank you

I have been waiting eagerly for another chapter and was very pleased to find one this evening. The story was great as always. Please keep up the good work.

XantuXantuabout 15 years ago
Good to hear from Valerie again.

As always, well written, clear descriptions, fun play, and characters you can't help but want to get to know. Thanks.

It is good to hear that Dani has returned to her good work editing for you.

And as usual, to the trolls under the bridge... I have to agree there is nothing quite so wonderful as a truly sick fuck. I assume that is why you are here, under the bridge, peeking out, licking your lips and wrinkling your nose.

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 15 years ago
like a good friend

i agree that it is good to hear from Valerie again, likehearing how an old friend is doing. your characters are crafted in such a way that you truly get to know them as if they are a friend you spend time with. good to hear that Dani is back *s* i can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing as always!

Looking forward to more Valerie stories :)

Adorably_BrokenAdorably_Brokenabout 15 years ago
Woot!

Yay, you finally did another Valarie story and sooner than I hoped. You had said before that you wouldn't do one until after the Amber and Galactic series were done.

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
THANKS

Thank you for another story about Valerie, Sally and the rest of the crowd. This is the second time i have read this story and have enjoyed it as much the second time round as i did the first time i read it.

For those that think M/f is sick why read it? my kink is F/m yet i still enjoy other D/s stories, we all like diffferent things, as Valerie said Saur Kraut is terrible but there are people who love the stuff.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Cool

Another Valerie, Sally & Charles (& Co) story.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Very nice story and good writing. Some time you bump across something really worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous