All Comments on 'Deathly White Thighs'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow...

Wow that was amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hmm

not the usual kind of romance, but interesting. keep writing! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Uuumm...

Totally unreadable and unenjoyable. Couldn't get through the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unusual

Not your normal writting style,, different somewhat confusing yet I read the whole thing because you wrote it.?.?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
uNUSUAL FOR YOU

I gave it a 75 because it rated MAYBE more than a 50 BUT it was a very strange and unusual start. If you were not the author I would have stopped after the first few paragraphs. As it was I very nearly did anyway. It went on from there to be a frothy light tale. I would seriously consider redoing the first portion of the story down through his masturbation scene.

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
You Amaze Me

By the different stories you are capable of writing,some may not like this but I do.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your Comments

Thanks guys for your thoughtful comments. Spot on some of you. I decided to veer away from my usual style to try something new, more dramatic, but I must admit after the start I did swing back to more-of-the-same. Still will try to sharpen up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I think of this as one

of his dumb stories, but I liked it. It maintained a nice rythym and the story held together well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous