All Comments on 'Debbie & I'

by westpete

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Erotic

Looking forward to hearing more from you. This story was a real turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot and sexy

Loved it total turn on for me. Can't wait to read more of your stories. I love sharing that with a man....

Just_1_ManJust_1_Manover 19 years ago
Great Story

I think that mutual masturbation is one of the most erotic sexual acts there is. My wife and I occasionally engage in mutual masturbation and many times it is even hotter than intercourse.

Ellen90624Ellen90624over 19 years ago
Great story

I'm with you. Mutual masturbation is one of my desires as well. I think watching the one you love masturbating with you is one of the sexiest experiences

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

enjoyed it tremendously. sounds like my ex too. my current wife will masterbate for me. it is such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

Hot! Hot! Hot! My wife and I love to do this: she has orgasms so intense and multiple times. Keep writing and we will keep cuming back.

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Very Good!

I enjoyed this story...quite frankly, there are a lot of people out there that just don't want to masturbate in front of their SO's. Personally, I find masturbation to be the most erotic "gift" a person has been given. I love to watch a man stroke himself while looking at me ~ it's exciting, sexual and quite sensual...

Great Story!!!

Honey

nkdjimnkdjimover 19 years ago
Masturbation memories..

Thought your story was very good considering it was your first. I still am trying to figure out how to write one of my own. I just love this site. Keep up the stories and I will keep pumping my big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good....

My long-distance boyfriend & I love to watch eachother & the typa stuff here in this story.

I really liked it, brings back memories of when we are together.

(the only thing I didn't like about this story was the spelling errors)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

I love the story, and I also love mutual masturbation. I've only been lucky enough to find one woman to do it with me. It was SOOO hot. Watch the typos, that made it hard for me to follow. They distracted me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

WOW!!!, your story got me soooo hard and horny that I came in my shorts without even touching my hard cock. That was one of the best in a long time. your ex wife doesn't know what she missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SPOILT by....

... all the mis-spelt and mis-used words. It ruins the flow (pun intended) and spoils the enjoyment.

Nevertheless, a hot story and is obviouly a turn on; could do with more leisurely action to lengthen the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good Start.

Enjoyed the story a lot but have to admit the grammer and spelling could use some work. Make use of the editors. They are a great help.

As one who likes slips a lot, would like a story with her using a slip on you. Its better than spit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

I swear I was chatting to someone about my desire to masturbate for her when i popped this story up. Just what the doctor ordered! I think alot more people are into this than one might think..Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my favourite

The only thing I like better than reading about this is doing it. My first wife told me I was sick in the head when I suggested we did this together, so I was very nervous the first time I mentioned it to my girlfriend (now wife). She didn't say anything, just grabbed her pillow and turned the other way in the bed, pulled her lips apart and really gave me a show. Even now, when we are both in our sixties, she's very sensitive and loves wanking herself while she watches me doing it as well. Wanking off for each other, as well as lots of other things, has kept out love life as fresh (if not quite so frequent) as it was when we first met nearly 30 years ago, so keep writing about this - I need a bit of turning on now and this is just about right so you really need to write a lot more of this.

daveylock8daveylock8over 1 year ago

I also am a huge mutual masturbation enthusiast. Glad to see this story about it. It's something I actively pursue all the time. Good story, horrible spelling and grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous