All Comments on 'Debbie Comes Through -- Finally!'

by wigwam25

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My wife fucked well

The text was nice and so the narration. The writer has brought this up quite well. My wife who was always denying and saying no to other liasons also had a sneak first fuck with her younger sisters husband while visiting them and repeated it with him over and again without telling me. Finally when I got wise to the situation she said that although I had permitted her to try the other men She felt attached to him only as it was family and would be very discreet and above suspicion. They have fucked in our house our kitcken their car his office their house and now as it is in my Knowledge I have joined them also and so has my younger sister in law. What started as a quite liason is now a fully swapping experience with both the ladies having two men to fuck and both the men having two ladies to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 *s

Realistic, believable, erotic.

When a woman decides to fuck a man she knows how to approach him.

Often however he fails to see the signs.

A true loving wife will never neglect her husband.

But yes, other men will get lucky every so often.

If she were my wife, i would forgive her. An OTK spanking would be optional.

If i were her lover, i would fuck her until one of us faints.

If you are married to a loving wife you must love her the way she is and you must count your blessings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous