All Comments on 'Debbie's Adventures Ch. 06'

by persistantpest

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Well Persistantpest.

This was dark, very dark. Too dark for me, sorry. But as always it was well written and I am sure people will enjoy it. Thank you for this series and your other stories you are a very good writer. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great, with quibbles

This is a first-rate series that seems to have gone on a bit too long. Still, I loved the originality of the main character; instead of the most voluptuous, most perfect woman, you've shown us an example of for want of a better description I would call today's aimless youth. For this reason I don't think the ending worked. It's a dramatic resolution comparable to Mel Brooks's "in the end they all get hit by a truck [lorry]."

Still, the first Debbie series was superior to most of what I've seen on this sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpersistantpest@persistantpest
now out on Amazon Kindle; A little problem - A big solution by Adelaide Black ** I'm doing a series of short stories call 'Bad Day' by Adelaide Black - out on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords I have edited and rewritten some of Annual Ceremony and turned it into a short sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES