Debbie's Willing New Life Ep. 01

Story Info
Debbie wants to leave her dull sex life behind...
2.5k words
4.4
21.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

Episode 1: Debbie Is Initiated

Debbie had learned to hate this part of the first date ritual. Sure, she knew the routine. She had gone through it enough times that she knew it down pat! Earlier, she had cleaned up her apartment, especially the bedroom. Before the date, she had put on her sexiest lingerie, garter belt and stockings, 'fuck me' black leather stiletto heels, dabbed some perfume in all the strategic spots, and donned the slinky little black spaghetti strapped cocktail dress that she always saved for first dates. The dress was just high enough at the hem to show the hint of the stockings tops and just low enough in the front to allow the swelling of her breast to jiggle slightly when she laughed at her date's jokes, especially when she leaned forward while they did the intimate talk over wine ritual. She had to admit to herself that she DID like the thought of her date, whomever he happened to be at the time, sneaking peaks to her cleavage during such times.

And why shouldn't she enjoy the attention, along with her natural 36C tits, she had worked hard to develop a shape and image that commanded such attention. She had died her naturally dark hair blond and kept it long and straight in a manner that, in her mind, made her look ditsy and approachable. Nobody would know blonde was not her natural color since she kept her pubic hair and arms and legs and underarms shaved clean daily. She swam a mile every day at the health club. She liked to get her caloric intake by means of liquids and vitamin pills. This diet had the double advantage of keeping her slim and having reduced her bowl activity to an absolute minimum. She still remembered the one time that she had talked a lover into fucking her in her rear. She had loved it and had orgasmed almost continuously while he banged her, but his cock had come out of her covered in her shit. It had freaked him out so much that he got up from her bed, dressed and left. She had never heard from him again. Well, her diet had made her ass into the second fuck-hole that she felt that it was meant to be. However, she had never managed to talk another guy into doing her ass again.

But, now, she and her new potential lover had finished the dinner, the wine and the small talk and had travelled by his car back to her apartment. She knew that he assumed that she would invite him up to her place "for a nightcap or something". He would ask "or something?" Just about every guy had asked that, smiling at what he felt were unique cuteness. She would blush slightly and smile and say "yes, something". Soon, she would be nude, with him sucking her tits and fingering her pussy. They would end up in bed. She would blow his cock until he either came down her throat or pulled out and squirted his cum over her face and tits, then she would suck his dick some more until he got hard enough to fuck her. Afterward, they would fall asleep. In the morning, he would shower and dress, kiss her, even with her needing body remaining naked, and tell her that he would call her some time, only to be never heard from again. Maybe, if they had connected the night before, he would pound his cock into her needing cunt once more before he left. On the rare occasion when a relationship would develop, they would both have an assured fuck each Friday and Saturday night for a few weeks to months. Nevertheless, all such encounters that Debbie had had in the past had left her unsatisfied. It was rare for her to orgasm more than once or twice in any previous relationship, long term, short term or one-night stand.

Her sex life sucked!

Something snapped in her mind as they approached her apartment door. She stopped and turned to her date and assured him that while they would indeed end up fucking that night, she needed something more.

"Can you force me?"

"Force you to what? Fuck me?"

"Yes", Debbie sheepishly said.

"You want me to rape you?"

"Ahm,... yes". Debbie had immediately felt her nipples harden and her pussy contract.

Debbie stared, hoping he would say yes but afraid that he would find her deviant, up into his eyes.

His demeanor, at first one of shock, slowly turned to one of assurance. He smiled and said "if we start, I won't take 'no' for an answer. Rape means rape. I will force you to do whatever I want to do. You will do as I say, when I say it." It wasn't a question, it was a command.

Debbie did not exactly know what had come over her, and felt queasy at the thought of what she had started. HOWEVER, she liked the feelings that were coursing through her body. She shook her head in agreement with what he had said.

"We DO need an emergency stop code so that you can stop me if things get too aggressive", he told her. Debbie saw his eyes move from her face for an instant, then back to her imploring eyes. Then, "how about 'mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy'?"

Debbie almost laughed, but then he said, "You have to say the entire phrase to the last syllable, 'mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy', all in one continuous statement, or I keep going, understand? Moreover, if I hear you starting to say it, I have the right to try to stop you from completing it. If I do manage, then I get to keep going. Do you understand?"

Debbie's skin was practically on fire. Her body was suddenly beyond backing out. She felt herself shake her head yes. She heard her voice say "yes". Her mind was almost beyond her will to resist her body.

In an instant, he had her pressed up against the wall outside her door, her two arms held high over her head in his one hand, his other around her throat, his face inched from hers, his body hard against hers. "Okay, whore, one word and you're dead." He stepped back, spun her around, and slammed her back, face first, against the wall. He brought Debbie's arms down and together again at the small of her back and held them again with one hand, his weight against her, pinning her to the wall. Debbie felt him grab her purse from her shoulder and start to go through it as he said, "Where's your key, bitch?" He found it, unlocked and opened the door and threw her into the apartment.

Debbie felt like running, screaming, something, but she also felt more turned on than she had felt since her first time as a teenager. He stepped in, slammed the door and was on her in an instant, pulling her up off the floor and pulling her dress straps down, exposing her breast covered only in her sexy see-through bra. That was ripping off an instant later. Debbie could not catch her breath as he grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. Her juices were flowing as never before, knowing that she had unleashed this hulking beast upon her herself. He pinned her down to the couch, his hand pressing down on her chest. "No, no", she screamed to no avail. Fright was fighting its way through Debbie's rising lust. She recalled, 'no' won't work. What was that silly phrase?

He grabbed her and again easily spun her around onto her face. He found the zipper to her dress and in an instant, she was only protected by her shear thong.

"So, you ARE a little whore slut, aren't you? Wearing such nasty stuff, bitch, well you'll get what's coming to you now!"

He grabbed her by the hair and brought her head to his hips. He unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants to release his hardened cock to Debbie's lusting eyes for the first time. "Open your mouth, you cunt, I want to ram your throat!" The pain from him pulling her hair, the shock of the rapid onslaught, and the lust she was feeling in her cunt were all building together, quickly bringing her to her first orgasm of the night, even without her pussy having been touched. As he shoved his penis into her gapping open mouth, she exploded. She no longer cared what the 'no' saying was, she wanted to be his sex toy now and forever.

He screamed at her, "You like that, slut, huh! You like that, whore!"

He started ramming his cock deep into the back of her throat. Lost in her own orgasm, Debbie was at a loss to do more than to just attempt to hold back her choking reflex.

As her orgasm subsided, she felt that his cock was getting bigger in her mouth. While he pumped, Debbie was shocked to feel herself start to build to a second climax. In and out, in and out, he pumped like a machine. Just as Debbie reached over the peak the second time in no more than 10-15 minutes, he exploded down her throat. "Suck it all down, bitch, suck it all down. This is for my pleasure tonight, not yours!"

When he was finished, he told her to lick his dick clean and hard again so he could fuck her like the little slut she was. She did as she was told, and for her efforts, was dragged, frantically trying to get up off of her hands and knees, into her bedroom and thrown on the bed.

He pulled her satiated body to him, ripped her panties apart, pushed her legs up and apart, and drove his dick into her in one motion. Debbie was momentarily shocked to discover that there was no pain as he entered her, then realized that she had been creaming since the attack had begun.

He was like a machine, pounding into her swollen lips with a rhythm that astounded Debbie. He would nearly come all the way out of her, and then ram back in to where she felt his balls slamming against her ass. Over and over, faster and faster he pounded into her. Debbie was moaning like crazy and had a third climax of the night, not yet 30 minutes since they had been outside her apartment door. Still he kept the pace. As she came to her senses from her cumming, she saw a look of animal lust take over his face. His cock felt swollen in her vagina. And then, he slammed against her one final time and emptied is load inside of her.

He and Debbie were both breathing hard, but as he pulled out of her, he brought his sticky wet cock to her face and told her to lick it clean; he was not done with her yet.

Debbie, lost in lust, did as she was told, but wondered what more could he do. She found out after her ministrations had had their effect on his rapidly recovering manhood. Her master, which is how Debbie now viewed him, once again, bought her to the edge of the bed and lifted and spread her legs. But this time, he pushed them further over her head, raising Debbie's oh so long neglected anal sphincter into range. Debbie, sensing what was about to happen, sucked in her breadth, smiled happily to herself as she prepared, and...

Even though she was expecting it and was ready, the exquisite pain of having her ass assaulted startled her. She screamed in pain and ecstasy. Soon though, as her new master adjusted the rhythm, always pressing her legs way over her head, she found that same orgasmic feeling that she remembered from so long ago, running from her ass to her vagina and she found herself heading toward another mind-numbing climax.

Still, her master kept the pace, then after several more minutes, he came a third time, this one in her well-ridden rear.

Debbie exhaustedly fell asleep, but was awaken several times in the night so her master could again use her swollen pussy.

The next morning, when she awoke to the sound of the shower running, she got up remembering the wonderful riding she had experienced the night before. She touched her tender breast, still painful from the assault they had so recently experienced. She felt down to her tender vagina, now covered with dried cum and pussy juice and further down to her well-ridden and still gaping ass, also with dried cum in and around it. She was in bliss. This relationship, if last night was any indication, was very different from all those previous lovers.

She got up out of bed, swinging her still stocking covered legs to the floor, went to the closet and grabbed a robe. Debbie was going to surprise her new lover by joining him in the shower. Maybe she would suck his cock and then be rewarded by a nice slow morning fuck.

Debbie opened the bathroom door, and walked inside and said, "Morning lover!"

"Who the fuck are you to call me your lover, bitch!"

Debbie was aghast!

"You're still nothing more than the slut whore that I raped last night, and that is all that you will ever be! Understand!"

Debbie had gone from aroused to ashamed in a matter of seconds. She did not know what to do. She turned to run back out of the bathroom. However, just as she did, he was upon her, slamming the bathroom door shut just as she had started to open it.

He grabbed her arms, "You want some more slut? Okay, bitch, down on your knees."

Debbie, in tears cried for him to stop, but he brought his hardening cock to her face. "Open up, slut. And, you better not bite it."

He grabbed her chin with one hand and turned it to his penis. She opened her mouth and began to blow him. "Yeah, you little slut, you love that."

Debbie knew that she, indeed, did love it. She began to suck and lick his cock and balls in earnest. And, as she sucked, she again felt the stirrings inside herself of an orgasm building. Soon enough, she was rewarded with another cum load shooting down her throat. As his cock squirted repeatedly down her throat, she had her first climax of the day.

After he was done, her master told her, from now on, you are nude around here. Take off that garter and those stockings and go fix me breakfast while I finish in here.

Debbie did as she was told. When the breakfast was ready, she went to the couch, sat down, and waited for further instructions from her master.

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers