All Comments on 'Deborah is Well Oiled'

by Wanton and wet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JB DoyleJB Doyleabout 18 years ago
Luscious!

Great story! Deborah is the perfect shameless slut who clearly enjoys being the center of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. Please, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great start!

Hope she takes it in the ass repeatedly at the party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have a slut wife too, only thing is she is 64, long legs, a still nice rounded ass and a pussy that knows how to work a cock. On the far end of the beach I had oiled her body, she had removed her bikini bottom and as I had worked my hands down her back , bottom and legs ,she opened them. I did not hesitate, my cock was hard and I slid into her wet pussy, slowly riding her. A shadow moved over her back, a guy, tall , at least 6ft 6 was watching, I beckoned him over, he pulled down his shorts, stroking his cock which was in proportion to him. I pulled back, she spread her legs further, go on, he got between her legs, I watched his cock disappear into her, she let out a long sigh as he fucked into her. He pulled back, pulling her up into a kneeling position, her favorite but I knew he wouldn't last long because I knew her pussy would be milking him and sure enough, he thrust hard into her and held her as he delivered his cum. He pulled back, man you got a hot one there, cum hanging from his cock. He dressed, walked away, I poured more oil onto her back, bottom and legs, fingering her sloppy pussy, 3, 4 then my hand pushed into her, She always liked this, her pussy contracting on my wrist. a guy was standing back a bit watching, I beckoned him over, removing my hand, he looked at me, I nodded, his shorts came down, he was soon fucking her, I think I put too much oil because he slipped out a few times, once stabbing at her anus, sorry he said, she wouldn't be, she likes it there. He looked at me, I nodded and I watched as he moved higher and his cock slowly sank into her bottom. I watched as his cock pulled back, pulling her hole back and then into her, it was very erotic and I was stroking my cock as he delivered into her ass, short jabs as his cum coated her insides. I was going to cum, I moved to her face, she quickly took my cock into her mouth and I shot immediately still watching the guy fuck her tight bum. We both pulled out, he stood, great fuck, whoa is she hot and my wife rolled over, spreading her legs. I knew what was required as my tongue lapped her used pussy and clit until her legs tightened around my head as she orgasmed. Still 5 more days to go.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
She went slut to quick

I think you rushed the ending, I would love to rewrite the last half for you and write a second story about the party she goes to.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would anyone think a story about a loving whore was.decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the stories in the loving wives category are the same!!! A whore wife who fucks everyone!!! And a husband that's a whimp!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous