Debra's Late Night Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra was still moaning and sucking on the head of Ronald's cock, licking the pre cum off of it. He continued to lick her pussy, sticking a finger in her still wet hole while he tongued her. He felt her starting to squirm and grind her pussy into his face again. She was ready for round two already. She sucked on his cock like a sex starved animal, sucking him harder, faster, and deeper. He moaned out in pleasure, which seemed to turn her on more. Debra was in her own world now, moaning and screaming like a madwoman and Ronald knew she was getting real close again.

"Not this time bitch" he barked. "This time when you cum it's gonna be all over this big, black dick!"

He watched as Debra's breath seemed to get caught in her throat as he said the words. Ronald knew this is what she had been waiting for all night and now she was going to get it.

Debra got up as Ronald rose and stood directly in front of her. His strong, black hands fondled her as he kissed her breasts. She moaned with pleasure at his very touch now. He slowly started to turn her around as he kissed the back of her neck.

"Bend over for me baby" he whispered in her ear.

Debra smiled and quickly obliged, bending over with her forearms resting on the bench. Her firm, white ass was sticking up towards this huge mountain of black muscle that was ready to pleasure her like she had never been pleasured before. Ronald smacked her ass and with each smack she let out a little yelp. He started to slap his huge, black dick against her ass cheeks and the way that it looked was driving him insane. He could see the lust on her face when she looked back at him. He playfully started to rub her pussy lips with the head of his cock. He was teasing her, playing with his new sex toy and he knew by the moans that she was letting out that she couldn't wait to get fucked. Finally he guided his thick cock into her pussy and Debra let out a scream like Ronald had never heard from a woman before.

"Ohhhhh my god!" she screamed as she gripped his cock with her pussy.

"Damn this bitch is tight" he thought to himself as he pushed his cock deeper into her.

Ronald smiled because he knew that Debra had never had any dick even close to his size and he knew that as much as her husband tried, he would never be able to satisfy her like he was doing right now. He watched her looking over her shoulder. It was almost like she was trying to see his cock sliding in and out of her.

"Time to have a little fun with her" he thought to himself. "You like being fucked by a real man baby?" he asked her smugly. "You like the way that black cock feels sliding in and out of your pussy?"

Debra screamed out "Oh god yes baby! Keep fucking my pussy, fuck me like no one else ever has!"

Ronald was excited because she was starting to get into it more and more, raising her ass up to meet him as he slammed into her pussy. He grabbed her tits from behind and she cocked her head a little and started to kiss him. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock tighter and tighter. She was turning into a sexual animal, trying to get every inch of his black python into her and he loved every minute of it.

"That's right baby!" he boasted. "Take it all in, you know you can't get enough of it!

Debra rocked harder and harder as she screamed for more. "Oh yeah baby, you are my little white slut now! Those white rednecks can't give you what I can give you!"

Ronald was in total control now and he knew it. He could talk to Debra anyway that he pleased because she was his now. He had taken her away from her husband and after he was finished with her she would never want another cock again. He pulled his cock out of her soaked pussy. She looked back at him with lust in her eyes, she was panting like a bitch in heat. She had this look on her face that was begging him not to stop. He smacked her ass cheeks again then laid down on the bench, straightening his stiff, hard cock so that it pointed straight up in the air.

"You know what I want baby" he proclaimed. "I want you to ride this black cock!"

With that Debra flashed a devious grin as she eyeballed the monster cock that she was about to take on. Ronald kept his eyes totally focused on her as she straddled him, kissing his chest. He could feel her wet pussy rubbing against the lower half of his torso. She kissed him and inserted her hot ,wet tongue into his mouth as he began to play with her tits again. She moaned at the sensation of him playing with her hard nipples. Ronald loved the way that her shapely, white body looked straddled over his own muscular, black frame.

"Fuck me with that big, black dick now Ronald!" she begged him.

Those words are what he had been waiting for. Ronald knew now that he had ignited a sexual fire in this woman that no one could extinguish. She had let go of all of her inhibitions and now here she was begging for his black cock. He smacked her ass and she wiggled it around, waiting for the pounding that her pussy was about to take. As he stuck the head of his fat cock into her pussy, she screamed out in pleasure. He drove his cock into her as she dug her fingernails into his muscular chest. Debra bounced up and down on his huge shaft ,shrieking with pleasure as she rode him.

"Ram that big fucking black dick in me baby! She gritted her teeth as she screamed out those words.

Ronald grabbed her ass and pulled her down on his cock as he pumped her pussy harder. She screamed in delight, bouncing on his cock as hard as he was ramming it into her. He could just hear his flesh smacking against hers as he tried to get every inch of his huge dick into her. The feeling of his cock slamming into her must have been more than Debra could take because she screamed out like a madwoman.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck, I'm gonna cum again baby!"

Ronald felt her muscles tighten as she screamed in pleasure. He was still ramming his cock into her when she erupted all over it.

Watching Debra slump her head down on his chest after he had made her cum for the second time, Ronald continued to ram his cock into her full force. She looked weary eyed because he had totally worn her out, but she still moaned with pleasure. He had set out wanting to give this white bitch the fuck of her lifetime and he had done so, but he still wanted more.

"Turn around baby, I want that tight ass" he whispered in her ear.

Debra's eyes got as big as saucers and it seemed like the very words sent a shockwave through her.

"Turn around for me baby" he persisted.

"Ronald I don't know… it's so huge" she said with a concerned look on her face.

He grabbed her and started to kiss her and could feel her giving in to her lust. She didn't even try to resist as he spun her around because it was obvious that she felt the same way as Ronald. She belonged to him now, her lust for his cock was so strong that she would give him whatever he wanted. Debra turned around and waited for the assault that was about to be unleashed on her asshole. She moaned with pleasure as Ronald rubbed his wonderful black cock against her ass cheeks. As he penetrated her tight ass with the head of his cock, Ronald watched as Debra tightened up and gripped the sides of the bench that she was leaning on with all of her might. She looked like she wanted to let out a scream, but the fat, black cock that was now invading her tight ass had rendered her breathless. She put her head down against her forearms and let out a squeal. She sounded like she was about to be split in two by the large cock inside of her.

After a few minutes Debra raised her head and started to rock back and forth a little bit, as if she was getting used to the girth of Ronald's cock. He smiled as he rammed it in farther and she screamed like a woman going wild. He started to rub her wet pussy as he fucked her ass harder. He could feel her juices all over his hand and he knew that she was about to cum again. He was whispering in her ear again.

"Yeah you little white slut, you like this black dick in your ass don't you?"

She just screamed and shook like she was having a convulsion, but every movement she made with her body, every look that she gave with her eyes told him that she wanted more. He slid his fingers into her pussy as he watched her ass cheeks quiver as he slammed his cock into her harder and harder. He knew that she was so close, but now so was he. He had turned Debra into a sex fiend who couldn't get enough and now she had him at the brink of satisfaction. He guessed that it was the pure animal lust that made her erupt all over his fingers as he slammed into her ass. She moaned and screamed with pleasure as he continued to fuck her hard. He saw her slump down in exhaustion and he couldn't take anymore.

"Ohhhhhh baby, here it comes!" he screamed out.

Looking over her shoulder Debra gasped with excitement when she saw Ronald pull his big, black dick out of her and shoot his hot cum all over her ass and lower back. She was still moaning with lust when he gave her another order.

"Lick it up baby" he said in a low whisper.

Debra grinned as she scooped the cum that Ronald shot all over her ass and back and gladly licked it up with her fingers.

"This is the best workout I've ever had" she smiled.

Soon they got dressed and Ronald escorted Debra out of the gym after he finished closing up. He knew that the World Wrestling Federation would be in town for one more night. Debra had already told him of her plan to make up an excuse to leave Steve at the hotel room again tomorrow. Ronald was left wondering how to keep his sister from getting suspicious when he told her that he was giving her a second night in a row off.

"Oh well, it's worth it for another workout with Debra" he thought to himself as he locked the doors to the gym on the way out.

12