All Comments on 'Debt Owed Ch. 05'

by 8Seconds

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
He ought

to kill the whole god damned family after he is done with them. Set the house on fire and watch all the motherfuckers burn. Any son of a bitch that welches on a debt deserves to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
he ought is a mighty sick motherfucker

And this piss-poor story is sick. Stuart should blow all the assholes away with a shot gun. Even his sorry family. He should start with Joe and Susan. What does he have to lose? Not a damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What is with these readers?

Great story, 8 seconds, please keep it up. I have no idea why some people write the dribble they do...they don't like the way the family was treated, they don't like cuckold stories, they don't like whatever. Then don't read them. If you don't like it go to a story you do like. Some of us love this story and to have you denigrate it is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's a STORY, just a STORY

The readers need to keep in mind, that this is fantasy ONLY, for reading enjoyment.

I keep thinking what Susan and Sara are going to think when they find out that Joe isn't a cop after all.

The kissing between mother and dauther could have been better. Forget that they are mother and dauther, you are now lesbian lovers, then kiss each other like you mean it.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
So let's recap

Okay, so Joe decides to collect on debts owed.

Day 1: Joe fucks the husband and wife both. In just about every hole.

Day 2: Joe fucks both daughters in a surprise family orgy.

Day 3: Joe invites over people that the husband and wife hate so the married pair can be humiliated and used as sexual toys.

All of this in three days. Wow. That sure escalated quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick

Just sick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous